bookd.
SPR_Cain

SPR_Cain

@spr_cain

Depressed Tottenham fan💪 (+Brentford & Boca Juniors) From 🇦🇷 & 🇿🇦 (& 🇮🇹) Trying to review most games I’ve watched, adding to lists

Brentford, England
Created June 2026
Filters
40 reviews
Nations League
Croatia0 - 7England
SPR_Cain
SPR_Cain@spr_cain
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4d ago

No clue what just happened

Player of the match
Jude Bellingham
England
Premier League
Fulham1 - 1Man United
SPR_Cain
SPR_Cain@spr_cain
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

United are so unbelievably shit they are so lucky to get a point from this. Feel for Fulham, they deserved the win as they defended very solidly and Leno was fantastic. Luckily for United Lammens kept them in it with a bunch of great saves and a big deflection at the end got them the point

Premier League
Leeds0 - 0Crystal Palace
SPR_Cain
SPR_Cain@spr_cain
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Game I watched the least out of the 3 but I didn’t really miss out on much😂

Player of the match
James Trafford
Leeds
Premier League
Bournemouth0 - 1Liverpool
SPR_Cain
SPR_Cain@spr_cain
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Main game I was watching of the 3 and it was pretty dead. Most of the Liverpool team ghosting and just didn’t really do much. They did eventually get through with a win so not too bad for them. Bournemouth letting their B brothers down, still no win for them

Player of the match
Jérémy Jacquet
Liverpool
Premier League
Nott'm Forest0 - 1Coventry
SPR_Cain
SPR_Cain@spr_cain
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Absolutely humongous win for Cov. Something changed tonight, Lampard changed the formation and they were much more solid. The stats kinda tell the story tbh; 34 shots but only 6 on target. Both teams quite poor going forward, very few good chances and just a bunch of pop shots from range. But one long ball from Rushworth led to a fantastic goal from Dasilva for Coventry’s first premier league goal in 25 years. Great scenes and this could hopefully be a shift for their season.

Premier League
Tottenham2 - 3Aston Villa
SPR_Cain
SPR_Cain@spr_cain
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Distracting myself from how shit we are (Genuinely cba to rant anymore I’m glad I don’t have to watch this shit for 3 weeks)

5
Premier League
Brentford3 - 0Chelsea
SPR_Cain
SPR_Cain@spr_cain
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Keith focking Andrews masterclass

Player of the match
Jannik Schuster
Brentford
Carabao Cup
Man City5 - 0Norwich
SPR_Cain
SPR_Cain@spr_cain
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Prediction gone last second

Player of the match
F. Samba
Man City
4
Carabao Cup
Man United2 - 3Brighton
SPR_Cain
SPR_Cain@spr_cain
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1
Carabao Cup
Liverpool3 - 1Tottenham
SPR_Cain
SPR_Cain@spr_cain
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

I’m actually on the verge of fucking tears I genuinely can’t stand this football club anymore. 24th of May was the last time I saw this shit team get a win… wait, 24th of May was the last time I saw us SCORE A GOAL BEFORE TODAY. IT TOOK 4 FUCKING MONTHS FOR ME TO SEE US SCORE A GOAL. AND GUESS WHAT, THE PLAYER THAT SCORED THAT GOAL… WE LET GO. SO NOW WE HAVE TO PLAY A FUCKING BENTANCUR BERGVALL DOUBLE PIVOT, WITH FUCKING CONOR GALLAGHER INFRONT OF THEM IN 2026. MATHYS TEL IS THE WORST FOOTBALLER IVE EVER WATCHED, MARMOUSH IS ABSOLUTELY WANK, KUDUS HAS THE END PRODUCT OF A DISABLED CHILD, AND DE ZERBI STILL DECIDES TO PLAY THEM. Oh my god I actually can’t. The defence wasn’t awful today (even though they got bullied by a bunch of 19 year olds), Udogie was probably our best player, but do you know what happened? 2 goals down and De Zerbi DECIDES TO SUB HIM OFF. WE NEED 2 GOALS AND HE BROUGHT ON ROBERTSON FOR SOME PITY POINTS. WHY DID WE THINK IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO HIRE A GUY WHO CONDONES SEX OFFENDERS. FUCKKKKKK FOR THE GAZILLIONTH TIME WEVE SCORED A GOAL TO GET OURSELVES BACK INTO A GAME AND WE DO FUCK ALL. WE APPLY NO PRESSURE, AND EVERY CHANCE WE GET WE FUCK UP. WE MISSED 2 OPEN GOALS AHAHJAHHHHH WE COULDVE WON NOW WE HAVE VILLA IN 4 DAYS WERE GOING TO LOSE I CANT I CANT I CANT JSNSLAPDHFNWKAOXJDMSIVHW KO

12
Carabao Cup
Tottenham3 - 0Doncaster
SPR_Cain
SPR_Cain@spr_cain
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

I miss Palhinha so much

Player of the match
João Palhinha
Tottenham
Premier League
Tottenham1 - 1Wolves
SPR_Cain
SPR_Cain@spr_cain
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

This was the start of it all

Player of the match
João Palhinha
Tottenham
Premier League
Tottenham1 - 2Fulham
SPR_Cain
SPR_Cain@spr_cain
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

Where did my beautiful 23/24 Vicario go😔

Player of the match
Harry Wilson
Fulham
Premier League
Newcastle2 - 2Tottenham
SPR_Cain
SPR_Cain@spr_cain
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

No idea how that was a pen for Newcastle we should’ve won

Player of the match
Cristian Romero
Tottenham
Premier League
Nott'm Forest3 - 0Tottenham
SPR_Cain
SPR_Cain@spr_cain
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

Fucking vicario

Player of the match
Ibrahim Sangaré
Nott'm Forest
Premier League
Tottenham2 - 2Man City
SPR_Cain
SPR_Cain@spr_cain
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

Thomas Fr*nk single handedly won Arsenal the league

Player of the match
Dominic Solanke-Mitchell
Tottenham
Premier League
Sunderland1 - 0Tottenham
SPR_Cain
SPR_Cain@spr_cain
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

Brobbey will pay for his crimes

Player of the match
Brian Brobbey
Sunderland
Premier League
Tottenham1 - 1Leeds
SPR_Cain
SPR_Cain@spr_cain
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

Wouldn’t have been surprised if the ref scored a goal for Leeds himself

Premier League
Chelsea2 - 1Tottenham
SPR_Cain
SPR_Cain@spr_cain
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

It’s the hope that kills

Player of the match
Enzo Fernández
Chelsea
Premier League
Tottenham1 - 0Everton
SPR_Cain
SPR_Cain@spr_cain
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

Joao Palhinha my beloved❤️

Player of the match
João Palhinha
Tottenham
Premier League
Leeds4 - 1Newcastle
SPR_Cain
SPR_Cain@spr_cain
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

Good match, Bogle and Calvert Lewin and Muharemovic were great but bookd chat was the real motm❤️

Premier League
Man United0 - 1Man City
SPR_Cain
SPR_Cain@spr_cain
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

Genuinely don’t know how to describe what I just watched. Game was soooo shit but entertaining at the same time. Michael Oliver needs to be sacked, he’s so useless. United also suck, all of them are frauds, Bruno can only perform against Ipswich and Sabah. Wanted to give motm to Micheal Oliver but ig we can’t do that anymore so I’ll give it to Enzo who was pretty good.

4
Premier League
Coventry0 - 5Brighton
SPR_Cain
SPR_Cain@spr_cain
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

Very fun match. Coventry are absolutely garbage, and they should’ve scored like 3 in that first half. Brighton look very good but don’t be fooled, they’ve been top 4 in the first 5 games for like the last 3 seasons so the fall off will be inevitable, but for now they’re doing very well. FPL blessed for like 50% of the entire player base so that’s sick

Player of the match
Pascal Groß
Brighton
Premier League
Tottenham0 - 0Everton
SPR_Cain
SPR_Cain@spr_cain
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

4 months since I’ve seen my team score a goal