bookd.
Filters
40 reviews
La Liga
Valencia2 - 3Real Sociedad
12j21
12j21@12j21
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

last ten minutes

Player of the match
Aaron Mayol
Valencia
La Liga
Sevilla1 - 3Barcelona
12j21
12j21@12j21
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

oh captain my captain!

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
La Liga
Barcelona7 - 2Racing Santander
12j21
12j21@12j21
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

ngl i loved the chaos

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
Premier League
Sunderland0 - 2Arsenal
12j21
12j21@12j21
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

#DavidRayaBallonD'or

Player of the match
David Raya
Arsenal
La Liga
Barcelona5 - 2Rayo Vallecano
12j21
12j21@12j21
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3 Sept 2026

everything was perfect.... but xavi? omg he's insane! like a whole different level literally he was everywhere.... so lucky i witnessed him play live! and rapha my captain oh god how i love you!!!!!! LAMINE IS FINALLY HERE LETS GOOOOOOOO I LOVE THIS TEAM SO MUCH AND I STILL CANT BELIEVE THAT I WAS ACTUALLY THERE!

Player of the match
X. Espart
Barcelona
2