Tottenham2 - 3Aston Villa

If anyone tells you it can’t get any worse, don’t listen

Liverpool3 - 1Tottenham



Tottenham
Tottenham0 - 0Everton


Boring, weak, uninspired, incompetent, incapable
Como4 - 1RB Leipzig


beautiful football from Como

Como
Fenerbahçe1 - 1Roma


*whistles*

Roma
Nott'm Forest0 - 0Tottenham


Annual 6 points against City + a goalless draw in every other remaining game and maybe we’ll be alright I don’t know
Atlanta United0 - 2Charlotte


Zero positives. Good to see things are back to normal

Charlotte
Tottenham0 - 2Newcastle


Frustrating… Genuinely improved upon last week, believe it or not. Midfield was good. Can see the vision. But even with a fully healthy squad, I do struggle to see where goals consistently come from

Newcastle
Tottenham5 - 1Charlton


Do you know what a Kevin Danso goal means to me

Tottenham
Fulham2 - 3Chelsea


fun one despite the result

Chelsea
Atlanta United2 - 1Sporting Kansas City


second half stank so bad I can smell it from here but three in a row is #3inarow 🤷♀️

Atlanta United
Newcastle2 - 2Liverpool



Newcastle
Brentford3 - 0Tottenham


The only thing keeping me sane is knowing that most of this starting 11 will not play every weekend unless something goes horribly wrong

Brentford
Philadelphia Union3 - 2Atlanta United


If I speak my mind on this team, I will be taken away
Tottenham2 - 2Wolves


not actually a 5/5, but first time seeing Tottenham play in person after 15 years of watching from home.

Spain0 - 0Cape Verde Islands


Ferran Torres don’t let me catch you in Dyckman
bookd.










