
Croatia0 - 7England




England
Belgium3 - 0Türkiye



Allez les Rouges! ♥️♥️♥️ Love you guys, you made my week . I hope we play like this against France on Monday, we really need that win. I feel bad for Güler though, the team doesn't deserve him

Denmark2 - 4Portugal




Denmark
England2 - 3Spain



England shot itself in the foot with two dumb mistakes and two decisive goals for Spain that made them win the match. Great attacking game for England though; for 60 minutes they cleared Spain, but it wasn't enough to beat the World Cup winners. Bellingham is the GOAT

Roma2 - 2Inter



"It was a really tactical and defensive game (by defensive, I mean that all 11 players were constantly defending). I suppose every big Italian game is like that. After watching La Liga and the Premier League, I am really impressed with the level of Serie A. Although it was a defensive game, it was also very enjoyable."

Venezia2 - 4Fiorentina



Don't watch football on TikTok. Mastantuono is genuinely a good player. In matches and teams like that, you can see how different he is. I don't mean to say that everything is great now just because he just scored a hat-trick, but you could tell he was having confidence issues at Real Madrid.
Real Madrid2 - 1Inter



There are so many things to say that I don't want to say anything. At least we won
Arsenal2 - 1Chelsea



It was a rollercoaster for 20 minutes and Arsenal for 70. It was a great game, though.

Arsenal
Betis1 - 0Real Madrid



Watching Ferran Torres for 90 minutes was tough.

Real Madrid
Chelsea4 - 3Brighton



This is how you should attack and shouldn't defend.

Sevilla1 - 3Atletico Madrid



#freejulian

Atletico Madrid
Tottenham0 - 2Newcastle



Tottenham 's so ass

Newcastle
Bayern5 - 1Stuttgart



Wow, just wow How can a team be so dominant ? This team is extraodinary

Bayern
Barcelona2 - 0Athletic Club



Barcelona is genuinely playing like there's no tomorrow.

Barcelona
Real Madrid4 - 1Real Sociedad



Mbappe = Ballon d'or 🥇🥇

Real Madrid
Valencia0 - 1Betis



Betis 1-0 all the season

Real Betis
Fulham2 - 3Chelsea



Argelia vs Alonso 🔥🔥

Chelsea
bookd.

















