bookd.
C

camr1622

@camr1622
Created June 2026
Filters
38 reviews
Championship
Derby1 - 2Birmingham
C
camr1622@camr1622
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

I think if I was a Blues fan I would have been having a panic attack for those last 20 minutes.

Player of the match
James Beadle
Birmingham
Champions League
Man United4 - 0Sabah FA
C
camr1622@camr1622
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

I don’t think Man United were anywhere near as dominant as they expected they would be. Sabah played some good football and had a couple chances that they definitely should have converted.

Player of the match
Matheus Cunha
Man United
Premier League
Arsenal3 - 0Coventry
C
camr1622@camr1622
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★21 Aug 2026

There have been better season openers but Arsenal played some good football.

Player of the match
Martin Ødegaard
Arsenal
World Cup
Spain1 - 0Argentina
C
camr1622@camr1622
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★19 Jul 2026

Not the best final I’ve ever seen but Spain more than deserved that! 117 minutes to have a shot is insane!

Player of the match
Rodri
Spain
World Cup
England1 - 2Argentina
C
camr1622@camr1622
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★15 Jul 2026

Was still a good game even if the dream is over

Player of the match
Djed Spence
England
World Cup
Spain2 - 1Belgium
C
camr1622@camr1622
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★11 Jul 2026

Was watching in a bar but decided (at 25mins in) we would leave at half-time then it got exciting, then boring, then exciting again.

Player of the match
Rodri
Spain