
Croatia0 - 7England





England
Belgium3 - 0Türkiye



⚽️ 108—Man City ⚽️ 39—Belgium️ ⚽️ 20—Wolfsburg ⚽️ 17—Genk ⚽️ 10—Werder Bremen ⚽️ 6—Napoli 🐐 🐐 🐐

Man City5 - 3Sunderland



Bonkers match🙄

Sunderland
Brighton3 - 0Arsenal



Gooners thought they were in for some freaky time and instead were pecked by the seagulls 😤
Man United0 - 1Man City



THIS CLUB, MAN!!! These guys really dug in and looked quite better off after Foden unfortunately getting sent. Continued to fight and in the end +3pts! Won’t lie idk how Enzo wasn’t ruled for interfering… unfortunately idgaf I remember a Rashford goal being given when he clearly interfered and it stood. This was Maresca’s biggest test to date! Embrace the chaos and they’ve come out on top! Yet by the end I feel this is a statement win for the squad, fans and rest of the league. This side felt FAMILIAR. First derby and first win! Donna makes a crucial save just before the final whistle!!! S(ave)OTG! As a shot stopper it’s hard to beat him. Guehi, Dias, Cafunes and Gvardiol were FIRMMM.😤 Elliot and Enzo worked their socks off. Covered sooo much ground along with playing with great control for the ball down one man. These men can fight all over and across the pitch.🎶 HE’S IN YOUR HEADDDD, IN YOUR HEADDD, ENZO ENZO ENZO-O-O-Ooooo🎶 Semenyo turned in a great performance at Old Trafford for me tonight. Didn’t have any bozo moments, seemed confident taking the ball forward. Haaland is seemingly never offside. He did well carrying the ball throughout as well that’s maybe the one thing I’ve wished he’d become better at as it’s a dynamic that truly is terrifying in transition. Negatives: Foden’s red caused me to lose my head primarily because his form needs to improve. I felt the red was harsh and that both men should have been given a yellow. Ref being nearly 25yrds out and making that decision was shocking. Cherki was again not sharp enough. I don’t think this warrants mass complaints so I’ll keep it short here. Non-factors: Ndiaye came on and kept the attacking pressure up as we reached the latest stage of the game. Really want to see him earn more minutes. NOR came on as well, personal favorite of mine so that was great to see

Man United0 - 1Man City



CITYYYYY TEARING UTD APART, AGAIN!!!!!
Slavia Praha2 - 3Lens



Mezian Mesloub Rezian Mesloub Rizian Masloub Riyian Mahsloub Riyaan Mahrloub Riyad Mahreoub Riyad Mahrezoub Riyad Mahrez Just to get people thinking… open your third eye and wake up

Chelsea6 - 3Leeds



“Mate, that’s criminal! I did four assists!”

Chelsea
Barcelona5 - 1Feyenoord



“He (Barça) can’t keep getting away with this(scoring 5 goals).”

Porto0 - 2Man City



Bouaddi moves me sooo much man. First start for the club and it’s quite clear that he’s very well suited for the roles ahead of him at such a young age. Watching Bouaddi at times has felt like watching younger Busquets. Elliot Anderson came on when the control over the game needed resettling and I’m quite glad Ando was able to sit in until that point of the match came. I think Enzo started to liven up a bit more going forward with 3 shots pretty close to one another. His assist for Haaland just into the first half was inch perfect. Cherki was not quite as sharp today. It’s possible either fatigue or role redundancy with Enzo that’s struck the chords today. Gvardiol also was a bit underwhelming as well. Gomes seemed to push and prod at him while he was on the ball leading to early frustrations, tangle ups and an eventual early yellow. Semenyo’s performance was one of the first where I became really frustrated with him unfortunately, most particularly that heavy set up touch in the box. Cafunessss!! Glad he’s back! 🎶He used to be shite! But now he’s alright, walking in a winter wonderland!!!🎶! Guehi and Dias were quite tidy and solid in my opinion. Dangerous attacks from Porto seemingly always seemed offsides, tidy stuff from them! Unless someone plays back to Donna… Seriously playing back to Donna makes me freeze that and when it time for him to claim a cross… or when he leaves his line to sweep the ball away in 1v1 situations…😳 he’s a great shot stopper and I don’t think anyone would argue otherwise. Ndiaye came on ✅ RAN as well, even got an assist. RAN is eyeing more minutes and from different interviews and press conference quotes he seems determined to get those minutes here at City and that’s really encouraging. The sub for Khusanov on for Gvardiol worried me that RAN would be frozen out but that wasn’t the case. A lot of evolution going on at the club that makes watching them very exciting to watch in the post Pep Guardiola era.
Valencia0 - 5Barcelona



Barça back to smacking team up w 5 goals again huh 😞
Man City1 - 0Coventry



Not the bludgeoning I was expecting but that’s “okay”. +3 is all I care about EOD. Cherki & Elliot were most impressive for me. Donna made some key saves we easily could have lost or drawn this match. Being fair and respectful to Haaland I’d say the same thing, without him we maybe don’t grab 3pts but we did with his goal. Impressive cross by Semenyo for the assist, gorgeous but deeply hit through ball from Enzo for Semenyo to run on and make the cross Ndiaye and Fernandez made their debuts. I think Enzo made more of an effort in impacting the game than Ndiaye. The easy and low effort thing to do is harp negatively on Enzo. He wasn’t fabulous but we move. I think Enzo can be better as time goes on through the season but I’m a bit worried about overlapping skillsets. Ndiaye seemed to rather let the game come to him rather than TAKE action on the pitch, he’s a great footballer and I don’t think many need much more on that. Shame I didn’t get to see NOR play today, wore his kit to watch. Ayoubb was brought on and may have gotten a bit of a correction into how English football is played. McAidoooo got minutes LFG!

Man City
Chelsea4 - 3Brighton



Swear Hurzeler had hair last season… yk what that’s none of my business.
Crystal Palace1 - 4Man City



Really encouraging performance by the boys in blue!! Cherki again proving why we cannot afford to not have him starting. Haaland is back to striking and converting in front of goal, you always knew this was going to happen even with the hairstyle change😭. Ando & Guehi MF🙏🏾. Foden return and I’ve got receipts? I’ll wait… I’ll wait.. he was looking miles off it but 2A is 2A. Hope he keeps it up! Ando is quite special in my eyes. Potential knock raises some concerns but the excitement remains for his next start 🎶Na na na na naaa🎶 Ayoubb Bouaddi Bouaddi Ayoubb Bouaddi 🎶Na na na na naaa🎶 Ayoubb is a tremendously bright talent. Sure he’s come on against tired legs and that but he’s only just arrived, had more photoshoots than training sessions and come onto the pitch in his debut as if it wasn’t. Really calm & composed in that deep lying space. I’ve been really excited for most of our signings but the excitement I get for Ayoubb is absolutely topppp! Already can’t wait to see his next appearance/start. 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 to Ryan McAidoo as well! Came on and immediately dribbled at the defense before unleashing an unnerving curling shot! Trust when I say I’m glad he’s stayed with the first team over Savinho. Don’t wish the Brazilian winger tough luck at all but give me McAidoo😈 WE GO AGAIN!!!🩵🩵🩵

Man City
Man City2 - 1Bournemouth



@maresca bench him again and it will cost you baldy!!!


Man City
Dortmund1 - 2Bayern



Come on, come on, come onnnnnn Ohhhhh, ohhhh Come on, come on, come onnnnnn


Bayern
Brentford3 - 0Tottenham



This may have well been an email tbch Savinho & Marmoush soon come tho 👀🙏🏾😈
Arsenal3 - 0Man City



But the webs are breaking. Glad to see my club playing again but this is a pretty bleak day - lose a “glorified friendly” AND the man that sealed the clubs first CL trophy & balon D’or, Euros POTT and 2026 WC POTT honors. This season will be long


Arsenal
K-League Stars1 - 3Man City



Photo Credits to Sam Lee

Man City1 - 1Inter



First game without Pep as manager since I was a teenager, laggy stre*m prevented me from being most engaged but that’s okay


Man City
Spain1 - 0Argentina



Ferran Torres is STILLLL GOOOOD😤

Spain
France4 - 6England



So I just missed out on the greatest 3rd place game ever


France
England1 - 2Argentina



So this absolutely is what we’ll be getting


Argentina
France0 - 2Spain



Sooo… @mancity give Rodri whatever the hell he wants

Spain
Argentina3 - 2Egypt



Game of the tournament, but no I do not want to come outside. Stop knocking on my door asking if I want to, I DONT


Argentina
USA1 - 4Belgium



That shi say “CDK17 legacy game” And you can’t even say they give ANYONE nicknames anymore


Belgium
Portugal0 - 1Spain



Get that fucking camera out of Ronaldo’s face😡😤 he won’t be answering any questions post match either!!😤😡
Brazil1 - 2Norway



Haaland’s first goal as basketball dunks:

Norway
Mexico2 - 3England



This is a certified hood classic.

England
Brazil1 - 2Norway



OHHHHH HOLYYY SHIT I WILL EAT FOR A THOUSAND MOONS FOR AS LONG AS HE IS MY STRIKER

Norway
Paraguay0 - 1France



Cagey affair.


France
Colombia1 - 0Ghana





Ghana
Argentina3 - 2Cape Verde Islands



And unfortunately now only two Portuguese speaking nations remain in the 2026 World Cup! Reallllly beautiful effort from Cabo Verde I simply could not believe it. Argentina being pushed quite like this was truly remarkable, they got over the line and that IS what WORLD CUP CHAMPIONS DO🤷🏾♂️simple as that Vozinha chain STILLLL GOOD!😤

Cape Verde Islands
Portugal2 - 1Croatia



Say that you want me! (X2) All of the time (x2) Say that you NEED me(x2) You’ll a always be mine(x2) CUZ WE’VE got *BANG BANG* CRISTIANOOOOOO WEVE GOT *bang bang* CRISTIANOOOOO *bang bang* SO GLAD YOURE MINE!!!!!

Portugal
USA2 - 0Bosnia & Herzegovina



Listen being stateside I have to absolutely admit that there is something *italicized text* different about the public support towards this generation of the USMNT. I truly believe that footballing opinions are staring to trend in a more positive direction. “Captain America” Christian Pulisic certainly plays a massive part in that but it’s other players that hope the American public may start and continue to take notice of. Sure it can be reduced to home crowd or domestic hosting, but I truly belive this generation of the USMNT is staring to build up steam in promoting the sport outside of your major city hubs. I can’t imagine the average viewer of the USMNT would have been blown away by Tillman’s performance , in fact, I would even suggest that the average football wasn’t floored by him either outside of the set piece goal. In all my time in watching the USMNT they have NEVER looked like this good and exciting imo, however, sports fans in America that aren’t particularly football fans are in for a bit of a delight with hosting of course but also in tournament seeding thus far. However I hope that subset of non-football sports fans can begin/continue to take notice of those that don’t have flashy nicknames such as “Captain America“. USMNT has a long way to go in terms of reaching total mainstream popularity but I certainly feel as this something is ✨different✨ here due to hosting cultures and performances! Pic is of viewing party in a small and one dimensional town atmosphere in upstate NY and truth be told this pic doesn’t even do any justice in portraying how packed it was! Again hosting and performances from the USMNT ARE CHANGING THE LANDSCAPE for the American sports fan’s public interest!!! Next matchup will be peak cringe “ I believe that we will win” energy due to Balo red card 🤷🏾♂️


USA
Belgium3 - 2Senegal



Nope nope idc idc idccccc I know what I’ve watched from this Belgium side I will not be gaslight they are 2pc doodoo log sandwich
England2 - 1Congo DR



Absolutely classic Harry Kane performance!! It is Shay’s him and thanks to him England continue on Won’t lie I was bored and sleepy at points, Gordon woke up the game a decent bit as well credits to him as well


England
Mexico2 - 0Ecuador



Ecuador had damn near zero ideas going forward.

Mexico
bookd.










