bookd.
D

des

@des
Created April 2026
Filters
40 reviews
Nations League
Croatia1 - 2Spain
D
des@des
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago

Mikel Merino on the wing is something that we have not considered yet

Player of the match
Mikel Merino
Spain
Primera División Femenina
Barcelona W7 - 0Real Madrid W
D
des@des
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3d ago

What have I witnessed, I love this club

Player of the match
Clàudia Pina
Barcelona W
Nations League
Spain3 - 1Czechia
D
des@des
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4d ago

I cannot explain it but Pedri really moves like Pedri if you get what I am saying

Player of the match
Rodri
Spain
Nations League
Belgium3 - 0Türkiye
D
des@des
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5d ago

Guler should be fighting his own teammates instead of Ngoy

Player of the match
Kevin De Bruyne
Belgium
UEFA Champions League Women
Roma W0 - 6Barcelona W
D
des@des
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Sixth goal was absolute perfection

Player of the match
Caroline Hansen
Barcelona W
Nations League
Spain4 - 1Croatia
D
des@des
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

You cannot tell me anybody is on this guys level, but I know it takes only 1 subpar game for “Olise clears” shouts

Player of the match
Lamine Yamal
Spain
Nations League
Belgium0 - 1France
D
des@des
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Zidane you are a wuss for rotating

Player of the match
Roméo Lavia
Belgium
Nations League
England2 - 3Spain
D
des@des
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

In all fairness the motm should probably go to Baena but I am giving it to Yamal because I am simply biased

Player of the match
Lamine Yamal
Spain
Nations League
Italy0 - 2Belgium
D
des@des
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Get his ass Lukaku

Player of the match
Senne Lammens
Belgium
Nations League
Netherlands1 - 1Germany
D
des@des
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Xavi ball is back bitches

Player of the match
Ruben van Bommel
Netherlands
La Liga
Sevilla1 - 3Barcelona
D
des@des
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Pre international break Barcelona will be remembered

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
La Liga
Barcelona7 - 2Racing Santander
D
des@des
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

On my life this is the craziest game I have ever seen, 8.51 xG and even that does not do this justice 😭😭

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
La Liga
Elche2 - 3Real Madrid
D
des@des
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

These lot are actually horrible 😭😭

Player of the match
Kylian Mbappé
Real Madrid
Premier League
Man United0 - 1Man City
D
des@des
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

Anthony Taylor is such a clown

Player of the match
Joško Gvardiol
Man City
La Liga
Levante2 - 4Barcelona
D
des@des
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

That was kinda scary ngl

Player of the match
Lamine Yamal
Barcelona
Champions League
Barcelona5 - 1Feyenoord
D
des@des
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Barcelona captain wearing number 10 scoring a free kick

Player of the match
Lamine Yamal
Barcelona
Champions League
Real Madrid2 - 1Inter
D
des@des
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Try not to shoot directly at the goalkeeper challenge: level impossible

Player of the match
Thibaut Courtois
Real Madrid
La Liga
Villarreal2 - 3Deportivo La Coruna
D
des@des
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Adama watching his header go top bins in his own net Jokes aside depor is NOT fucking around

Player of the match
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
Deportivo La Coruna
1
La Liga
Barcelona5 - 2Rayo Vallecano
D
des@des
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★31 Aug 2026

Yo this Yamal guy is pretty good at football

Player of the match
Lamine Yamal
Barcelona
La Liga
Real Sociedad2 - 1Espanyol
D
des@des
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★29 Aug 2026

Motm to Oyarzabal for his performance and for taking over coaching duties for the last 30 seconds when the coach got a red

Player of the match
Mikel Oyarzabal
Real Sociedad
La Liga
Barcelona2 - 0Athletic Club
D
des@des
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★27 Aug 2026

Pedri is out of his mind

Player of the match
Pedri
Barcelona
La Liga
Real Madrid4 - 1Real Sociedad
D
des@des
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★26 Aug 2026

Unfortunately a banger 😔

Player of the match
Kylian Mbappé
Real Madrid
La Liga
Elche0 - 5Barcelona
D
des@des
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026

No striker and still packed them up 0-5 😭😭😭 Fermin you are my goat fr I want to give 2 motms

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
Premier League
Arsenal3 - 0Coventry
D
des@des
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★21 Aug 2026

3.5 star spam continues

Player of the match
Christos Tzolis
Arsenal
La Liga
Atletico Madrid2 - 0Malaga
D
des@des
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★19 Aug 2026

Y’all don’t need Julian let him go #FREEJULIAN

Player of the match
Lee Kang-In
Atletico Madrid
2
UEFA Super Cup
PSG2 - 1Aston Villa
D
des@des
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★12 Aug 2026

We are back babyyy

Player of the match
Khvicha Kvaratskhelia
PSG
World Cup
Spain1 - 0Argentina
D
des@des
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★19 Jul 2026

Fermín genuinely would’ve had this game wrapped up by the first hydration break

Player of the match
Rodri
Spain
World Cup
France4 - 6England
D
des@des
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★18 Jul 2026

This game deadass looking like lunchtime footy bro, put the worst players as goalies

Player of the match
Bukayo Saka
England
World Cup
England1 - 2Argentina
D
des@des
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★15 Jul 2026

Asked ChatGPT for a Thomas Tuchel haramball image and it gave me this Funniest shit I’ve ever seen They tried cancelling our Finallisima but the bath connection is too strong

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Argentina
World Cup
France0 - 2Spain
D
des@des
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★14 Jul 2026

VAMOOOOOS THATS MY CB UNAI SIMÓN MEJOR PORTERO DEL MUNDOOOOO I was watching this game on a screen at like a 75 degree angle so I couldn’t tell who was who but I seen some shit I know only Dani Olmo can do

Player of the match
Dani Olmo
Spain
World Cup
Spain2 - 1Belgium
D
des@des
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★10 Jul 2026

No Onana, no Tielemans, no Debast, no Courtois or de Bruyne for half a game and still took Spain to the 88th minute what a game Rudi Garcia is doing some black magic shit, this guy made Seys lock up Yamal and brings on 53 year old Witsel to run it back and everything works out But ofc Courtois sabotaging us bc he would be sleeping on the couch if Belgium were to win I watched this game surrounded by Spaniards so at least I get to live Oh yeah wait I forgot about Cubarsi what a shift from him he’s the goat fr so underrated

Player of the match
Pau Cubarsí
Spain
World Cup
France2 - 0Morocco
D
des@des
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★9 Jul 2026

Dictator Mbappe respecting God Messi by missing a penalty and scoring + assisting

Player of the match
Kylian Mbappé
France
World Cup
Switzerland0 - 0Colombia
D
des@des
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★7 Jul 2026

Genuinely fell asleep during the first half of extra time Kobel gets motm purely for the one pen save

Player of the match
Gregor Kobel
Switzerland
World Cup
Argentina3 - 2Egypt
D
des@des
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★7 Jul 2026

I know he missed that shit on purpose I just can’t prove it

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Argentina
World Cup
USA1 - 4Belgium
D
des@des
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★7 Jul 2026

RAAAAAAAAAAH USA GET FUCKED SLAAP ZACHT SCHATJEEEEE

Player of the match
Charles De Ketelaere
Belgium
World Cup
Portugal0 - 1Spain
D
des@des
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6 Jul 2026

Borja Iglesias highlights

Player of the match
Pau Cubarsí
Spain
World Cup
Brazil1 - 2Norway
D
des@des
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5 Jul 2026

Neymar scoring a penalty

Player of the match
Erling Haaland
Norway