Argentina3 - 0Benin



Boy oh boy where do I even begin. Lionel... honey, my pookie bear. I have loved you since I first laid eyes on you. The way you glide past defenders and strike fear into your enemies' eyes. Your perfectly dewy symmetrical shimmering touch on that football, your gorgeous little left foot, and that devastating dribbling. I would do anything for you. I wish it were possible to freeze time so I would never have to watch you retire. You had a rough childhood, but you never gave up hope. You are even amazing off the pitch, you're a great friend, father, captain, sometimes I even call you my honey bunch sugar poo cutie pie. I forever dread and weep, thinking of the one day you will retire from club football. I would sacrifice my own life if it were the only thing that could put a smile on your beautiful face. You have given me so much joy, and heartbreak over the years. I remember when you lost the 2014 World Cup final and it's like my heart broke into a million pieces and I couldn't go back. But a poo still fell from my right eye when I saw you finally lift that beautiful World Cup trophy in Qatar, because deep down, my glorious king deserved it. I just wanted you to be happy. But alas, you did, my sweet babypoo was happy and I rejoiced. That night was a hard night for us baby, but the dawn afterwards you made history happen. You became a World Cup champion. I couldn't believe it. I was crying, bawling even, and I heard my glorious king lift that trophy while the entire world watched. Not only have you changed the art of football and the world forever, but you've eternally changed my world. The goals, the assists, the trophies, the impossible dribbles, the free kicks, the little celebrations. eveery single moment has been engraved into my poo. And now you've gone to the twilight of your career, but still the goat, MY goat. I love you (poo)kie bear, my glorious king, Lionel Messi.


Argentina
Croatia1 - 2Spain



Mikel merino is the greatest of all time.


Spain
England3 - 0Czechia



There are some England games you watch for the result. And then there are nights like this, nights that feel like they mean something more. Watching England tonight, there is a feeling that this team is slowly becoming something different. The scars of the past are still there. The heartbreak, the near misses, the years of waiting for that one truly unforgettable moment. But there is a belief beginning to grow again. And perhaps the most beautiful part of it all is seeing Harry Kane lead England once more. Tonight he equalled Peter Shilton's incredible record of 125 appearances for his country a milestone that says everything about the dedication, sacrifice and love he has given to that shirt. This isn't just about football anymore. It's about generations of fans who have grown up dreaming of seeing England lift a major trophy. It's about parents passing that dream down to their children. It's about the nerves before kick-off, the roar when England score, the silence when things go wrong, and that stubborn little voice inside every England fan that says, maybe this time. Tonight, Wembley feels alive with that possibility. England aren't perfect. They don't need to be. What matters is that there is courage, personality and belief. There is a sense that this group isn't simply playing for the present they're building something for the future. And when you watch an England side play with that kind of freedom, you can't help but dream. Because football is cruel, football is unpredictable, and England have taught us more than anyone that nothing is guaranteed. But for a few beautiful minutes tonight, we can forget all of that. We can just believe. Come on, England. ❤️🤍

England
Croatia0 - 7England



England are destroying Croatia 7-0!! The crowd sideplot:


England
Paris W2 - 2Arsenal W



How it feels to watch this fuckass team


Arsenal W
Poland0 - 0Bosnia & Herzegovina



Poland more like pooland 😂 Please like this review.

Fulham1 - 1Man United



Martinez sabotaging united so he can leave that shit club for cheap when they get relegated

Atletico Madrid2 - 1Real Madrid



"galacticos 2.0"


Atletico Madrid
Tottenham2 - 3Aston Villa


IM SORRY NIC JACKSON OOOH I AM FOR REALLL OLLIE WATKINS MADE THE VILLAINS CRY YOU COULD JOIN AND BE OUR FAVOURITE GUY

Elche2 - 3Real Madrid



Espi last minute winner


Real Madrid
Levante2 - 4Barcelona



The 6th is coming 😍😍😍


Barcelona
Sunderland0 - 2Arsenal



David Raya my foggin saviour 🤩🤩


Arsenal
Al Taawon0 - 6Al-Hilal Saudi



Fartinelli 💩 🚽 💪


Al-Hilal Saudi
Napoli0 - 1Arsenal



Martin goatdegaard ❤️🔥🔪🧔🧍😹🪦


Arsenal
Barcelona5 - 1Feyenoord



Gabriel jesus my pookie wookie bear 🥹🥹


Barcelona
Club Brugge KV2 - 3Aston Villa


Nico Jackson so sigma 🐱🐱


Arsenal2 - 1Chelsea



60 MILLION DOWN THE DRAIN, KAI HAVERTZ SCORES AGAIN


Arsenal
Betis1 - 0Real Madrid



“Best hatewatch of the season mate”


Betis
Ipswich0 - 2Liverpool



“Alexander isak”


Liverpool
Portsmouth0 - 2Derby



Portsmouth vs Derby: A Night of Football That Occasionally Resembled a Toilet Emergency Portsmouth vs Derby had all the ingredients of a proper Championship match: noise, tackles, misplaced passes, frustrated supporters and, from a Portsmouth perspective, a performance that currently smells a little like something you would urgently need to flush. Derby lead 2–0 as this review is being written, and the scoreline represents a miserable evening for Portsmouth supporters. The home side have seen plenty of the ball and created some pressure, but football is unfortunately not scored using possession statistics, enthusiasm or how loudly someone shouts “COME ON” after a throw-in. If it were, Portsmouth might be doing considerably better. Instead, Derby have been the more efficient side when it mattered, while Portsmouth have sometimes looked like they were trying to pass the ball through a particularly complicated plumbing system. The opening stages promised plenty. Portsmouth attempted to take control, moving the ball around and trying to establish some rhythm. Derby, meanwhile, looked organised and prepared to absorb pressure. Unfortunately for the home side, possession gradually became a bit like owning an expensive toilet brush: technically useful, but not necessarily something you want to celebrate unless it actually solves the problem. Derby struck first, and suddenly Fratton Park had the atmosphere of somebody discovering that the toilet has stopped flushing. There was confusion. There was frustration. There was a brief period of everyone wondering exactly how things had gone wrong so quickly. From there, Portsmouth had the difficult task of responding without becoming desperate. Easier said than done. The home side continued to see a significant amount of possession, but turning that possession into genuinely dangerous opportunities proved difficult. Derby defended stubbornly and efficiently, forcing Portsmouth into situations where attacks often reached the e




Saka at his worst still bringing us game winning moments I love this guy so much


Arsenal
bookd.
































