Brighton3 - 0Arsenal

Sometimes you just go to Brighton and get battered. The same why the sky can be blue or grass can be green

Brighton
Millwall2 - 2West Ham

Less fat blokes throwing chairs then I’d liked but I decent game of footy all the same

Millwall
Ipswich2 - 4Arsenal

Max dowman is going to be such a problem

Arsenal
Man United0 - 1Man City

It’s a hard debate to make in your head. Is it great that city are down to 10? Yes? Do I also think anything that happens to Bruno Fernandes should go unpunished? Also yes.

Man City
Sunderland0 - 2Arsenal

Proper Barclays

Arsenal
Tottenham0 - 0Everton

Nah it’s fine lads I’ll just finally have a chance to watch some footy this weekend and you do that bore fest

Everton
Man United4 - 0Sabah FA

The header at 1-0 could have made this a banana skin but fairly routine

Man United
Napoli0 - 1Arsenal

Should have been six man the finishing was awful. Ø is top

Arsenal
Arsenal2 - 1Chelsea

Class game, really open and we look so good going forward

Arsenal
Everton2 - 2Man United

Genuinely fun hate watch, capped off with a beauty from one of the most underrated mustaches in football

Everton
Ipswich0 - 2Liverpool

Slightly dull

Liverpool
Chelsea4 - 3Brighton

Chelsea look unreal going forward but the back is still shaky

Chelsea
Tottenham0 - 2Newcastle

Hahahhaahahahhahahahahaahahhaahhahahahahaahahahahahhaahgahagahagagahagagahgagagaga

Newcastle
Liverpool2 - 2Nott'm Forest

Decent game. Liverpool’s back line is a Van Dijk injury away from spooky season

Liverpool
Fulham2 - 3Chelsea

Solid watch tbf. Fulham are the kings of ‘looking up for it’ against the big six before inevitably losing

Chelsea
Newcastle2 - 2Liverpool

Sometimes a hate watch doesn’t go in your favour but life is about bouncing back

Newcastle
Arsenal2 - 0Brighton

Coldest I’ve ever been at a game

Arsenal
Brighton4 - 0Aston Villa
Too cold for Emery to give out another handshake?

Brighton
Man City2 - 1Bournemouth

Bournemouth you let me down but it’s okay you have credit in the bank from May

Man City
Arsenal3 - 1Man United

The best game of football I have ever attended. Just unreal

Arsenal
Arsenal2 - 0PSG

This is the same as winning the final right… right?
Arsenal2 - 0Leverkusen

Being behind the goal for that Eze hit 😮💨
Arsenal3 - 0Coventry

We didn’t even kick out of third gear

Arsenal
Hull City2 - 0Man United

My god do I love a hatewatch

Hull City
bookd.