bookd.
Filters
40 reviews
Friendlies
Argentina3 - 0Benin
kapuccino
kapuccino@kap
22h ago

Sorry but this is really fucking funny

Friendlies
Mexico1 - 1Peru
kapuccino
kapuccino@kap
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Bro I hate rooting agaisnt Latam but I wish México could've gotten this win 💔🇲🇽🇲🇽, better destroy USA next

2
Gulf Cup of Nations
Saudi Arabia2 - 0Iraq
kapuccino
kapuccino@kap
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Lowkey man I didnt sleep jsut to watch this game, honestly worth it cause chat was fun and the Iraq/Oman drama, now I go to sleep, sorry to all my friends who are heartbroken

Friendlies
Australia2 - 4Brazil
kapuccino
kapuccino@kap
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Só rolava gol do brasil quando eu ia fazer algo importante, enfim, GG Austrália, torço pra que ganhem a Copa asiática

2
CONCACAF Nations League
Guatemala6 - 0El Salvador
kapuccino
kapuccino@kap
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

No one's gonna understand when we get the Guatemala x Curaçao Nations League final

2
Nations League
Türkiye1 - 4Italy
kapuccino
kapuccino@kap
1w ago

Damn, doesnt even look like Turkey has 4 World Cup titles, truly fell off

Nations League
Germany0 - 1Greece
kapuccino
kapuccino@kap
1w ago

Just woke up and I cant tell if Im still dreaming or not

Nations League
England2 - 3Spain
kapuccino
kapuccino@kap
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Holy sheet what an amazing game, did u see Lamine Yamal movin??? And what happened to Kane man Just larping btw I woke up at extra time

Player of the match
Lamine Yamal
Spain
Friendlies
Australia1 - 1Brazil
kapuccino
kapuccino@kap
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

I knew I wasnt missing anything when I went to sleep mid game No disrespect to Australia ofc, they're basically the best asian team, but Brazil just annoys me

La Liga
Atletico Madrid2 - 1Real Madrid
kapuccino
kapuccino@kap
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Damn, just had a dream about this game, but it was in another competition... Maybe Club World Cup? I dont think that would even be possible, anyways Im just larping here, I literally just woke up, didnt watch the game

Brasileirão
Flamengo2 - 1Corinthians
kapuccino
kapuccino@kap
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

Always trust the 2-1 strat (Brasileirão should have a leaderboard) VAI MENGOOOOO

Player of the match
Lucas Paquetá
Flamengo
1
La Liga
Betis1 - 0Real Madrid
kapuccino
kapuccino@kap
4w ago

Actually so glad I dont take predictions serious anymore

Africa Cup of Nations - Women
Cameroon W3 - 0Malawi W
kapuccino
kapuccino@kap
16 Aug 2026

Unfortunate loss sure, but cmon, first AFCON appearance and not only you qualify for the World Cup, but you also made it to the final? Absolute cinema, Malawi should absolutely be proud of themselves And ofc, GG Cameroon, first Afcon title after defeating 12 time champion Nigeria? Good job, amazing even

Africa Cup of Nations - Women
Algeria WvsSenegal W
kapuccino
kapuccino@kap
26 Jul 2026

Ngl my goat AlgerianFooty deserves recognition, idk what I would do without his stream

World Cup
France4 - 6England
kapuccino
kapuccino@kap
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★18 Jul 2026

B-but they said its just a third place match!!! They said the teams werent gonna try!!!!! People didnt learn anything with this World Cup

2
World Cup
France0 - 2Spain
kapuccino
kapuccino@kap
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★14 Jul 2026

If England wins next, we're gonna have ANOTHER Spain V England finale We had it in the recent womens and mens Euros, and in the womens World Cup

World Cup
Argentina3 - 1Switzerland
kapuccino
kapuccino@kap
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★12 Jul 2026

At the end of the day, we get the generic semifinal, FIFA's wet dream, had to be through a stupid rule they added where top 4 teams couldnt meet until the semis, but whatever Congrats to the the people from these countries tho

World Cup
France2 - 0Morocco
kapuccino
kapuccino@kap
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★9 Jul 2026

France x Argentina is gonna be the final again and Im not happy about that

1
World Cup
Switzerland0 - 0Colombia
kapuccino
kapuccino@kap
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★7 Jul 2026

Well, latam is done 🇲🇽🇵🇾🇨🇴🇧🇷 💔, was fun while it lasted

1
World Cup
Argentina3 - 2Egypt
kapuccino
kapuccino@kap
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★7 Jul 2026

Im just tired of these fakeouts man, first DR Congo, then Senegal, then Japan (although im glad that one didnt happen) Sorry for the low rating but it gets to a point

World Cup
USA1 - 4Belgium
kapuccino
kapuccino@kap
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★7 Jul 2026

GOOD MORNING, USA I GOT A FEELING THAT IT'S GONNA BE A WONDERFUL DAY THE SUN IN THE SKY HAS A SMILE ON HIS FACE AND HE'S SHINING A SALUTE TO THE AMERICAN RACE OH BOY IT'S SWELL TO SAY GOOD MORNING USA (GOOD MORNING USA)

World Cup
Portugal0 - 1Spain
kapuccino
kapuccino@kap
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6 Jul 2026

How does one compare Messi's last World Cup with Ronaldo's

World Cup
Brazil1 - 2Norway
kapuccino
kapuccino@kap
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5 Jul 2026

Cant say I had much faith in us, but damn. Anyways, gg Norway, nothing much I can do, still looking forward to the rest of the competition, hoping for some cool results, Idk

3
World Cup
Colombia1 - 0Ghana
kapuccino
kapuccino@kap
4 Jul 2026

Colombia te quiero tanto 🇨🇴🇨🇴🇨🇴 Viva latam 🇵🇾🇧🇷🇨🇴🇲🇽

World Cup
Argentina3 - 2Cape Verde Islands
kapuccino
kapuccino@kap
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4 Jul 2026

A country with less than a million residents put up a fantastic fight against Argentina, what else could you ask for your first WC appearance? I'm super happy for Cape Verde and I cant even begin to imagine how much this means to the cape verdeans. Seriously, because of moments like this, it saddens me how much complaining there is about the expansion, clearly comes from people whose country is always present at the World Cup, people who dont understand how much this means to others

Player of the match
Vózinha
Cape Verde Islands
World Cup
Switzerland2 - 0Algeria
kapuccino
kapuccino@kap
3 Jul 2026

Admittedly, I didnt watch the game, I just think Switzerland is a funny team