Portland Thorns2 - 4Boston Legacy



always fun to see quick back to back to back goals late in the game. Gutierres as a clutch sub scoring late goals is a crazy stat. I think that’s like 16 goals for boston to score hella late in games AND make upsets. Very rare to see Sophia get a red card but hair pulling sucks, even if it’s unintentional. Props to Portland and tordin for trying their hardest without their attacker.

Boston Legacy
Kansas City5 - 1Bay FC



0/5 stars. I don’t even know what to say. Second half broke apart again for bay, just like the orlando game. It’s like if the opponent scores early in second half, bay doesn’t know what to do with themselves and gets easily scrambled and read by the opponent. I can’t help but think silky having her worst game right before she gets called up for international camp is NAGL. I think it was last season, there was a game right before international break where bay also played like absolute fucking shit too. This game felt like Déjà vu in a way. The day bay can finally beat kc (Utah and Washington too), I will be the happiest bitch ever

Kansas City
Orlando Pride1 - 2San Diego Wave



I have been avenged thank you san diego wave 😌 was the last goal on bay last week worth it now, orlando? yea im smug asf about this 🙂↕️ POTM to Godfrey for that really great first goal.
Austria Wien W1 - 1Inter Milano W



heartbreak for austria wien 😩 despite the scoreline, AW played pretty well but tired legs and bodies might’ve lead to some desperate decision making. I don’t think inter deserved this point tbh. Played like scrambled chickens on the pitch 98% of the time. Hope to see austria wien go through ro16. possibly the dark horse of this year’s uwcl. Pal with those insanely clutch saves, I have to give POTM to her again.

Austria Wien W
Lyon W0 - 0Chelsea W



I mean sure why not? Considering Chelsea’s past couple of games, getting a point from Lyon is prob one of the better outcomes that could happen to them.

Chelsea W
Bay FC1 - 3Orlando Pride



1st half was a very even match up. though orlando scored within the first 2 minutes, bay did not give up and kept knocking and with hutton’s beautiful cross to rudy’s header, bay equalized and pretty much had more chances in the first half. Then second half came and orlando did a déjà vu and scored early again. After that second goal, bay just couldn’t find the rhythm they had during the first half. Granted, bay did have extremely close chances in the final 15 minutes in orlando’s box but the finishing, which is the persisting issue with bay, was really bad and a couple unlucky. 96’ minute came and due to a poor giveaway, ovalle gets it through with the nastiest dagger and scores with the final scoreline. things to note: - Anderson did a really incredible job locking in Banda. She utilized her own lack of speed by anticipating the long balls, dropping back earlier and conserving her energy by making really clean and strong tackles. - gilchrist x anderson CB duo was a good fit against orlando, though a couple rookie mistakes were made from gilchrist and honestly that’s expected. gilchrist will be an incredible defender for bay in the coming years and the experience she’s getting now will pay off. - coates’ choice to sub conti on RW is aggravating. granted, our roster depth is so uneven with our lack of forwards so Coates prob has her hands tied but geez, conti has not been a good sub for the past couple games. Does she know what she’s supposed to do? She’s easily outplayed and makes the right side incredible weak. - props to holzheier for taking those shots. All super close but I like what I saw from her. - tired of the Collins slander from bay fans when she’s not even the worst bay player on the pitch. I have a lot to say about this actually. It’s a disappointing loss bc bay had a chance but lack of clinical finishing is what bites them hard again. Ovalle is on my shitlist but I respect the hustle and want that kind of passion for my team.

Orlando Pride
Portland Thorns1 - 1Houston Dash



Portland sufferball but they kept on pushing and knocking that eventually müller’s precision gave them the equalizer. Final 10 minutes started getting interesting but everyone was gassed and gave it their all which is what we could hope for when watching a game. Portland looked to be too one dimensional with their shot choices and Houston was a literal steel wall esp with Campbell in goal.

Portland Thorns
Washington Spirit0 - 1Angel City



even match up throughout the game. Washington looking a little bit unlike themselves at home. Chilufiya looks like she’s found her stride as well she looked pretty good. What a wonderful goal from niehues - bend that golazo like curry shooting from the logo in the 4th quarter with 15 seconds left 😮💨😮💨😮💨😮💨

Angel City
Racing Louisville0 - 2San Diego Wave



fischer showed heart but unfortunately hardly anyone else in racing did cept for bloomer. theres lack of conviction from racing and I have to wonder if all the rumors and talks of potentially relocating might have affected the team. san diego with corley, byars, and barcenas is scary, esp when dali can orchestrate the midfield tempo for them. let’s hope they can hang on through playoffs.

Racing Louisville
Seattle Reign2 - 0Boston Legacy



jess fishlock is that bitch…she IS seattle. jordyn bugg gets honorable POTM bc what the fuck were those crazy clean tackles while sprinting??? sorry to boston, it’s a tough loss but many things to look forward to for next year as a new team! with the signings made mid-year, boston will be one of the teams that will sow chaos in the league I can feel it.

Seattle Reign
Chelsea W1 - 0Austria Wien W



in some ways, the scoreline does represent the game but also doesn’t. austria wien REALLY stepped up and brought a game that I think chelsea probably underestimated. chelsea looked frazzled and overrun at certain points of the game from austria wien’s tenacity - they went all gas no brakes. if I were chelsea, I’d be disappointed how this game ended despite winning and getting 3 points. If I were austria wien however, while a disappointing loss by 1 goal, i think they should be very proud that they made one of the top uwcl teams buckle and scramble for a whole game. Wish I could give POTM to the whole austria wien roster.

Austria Wien W
Bayern Munich W2 - 2Manchester City W



a tale of two halves. bayern played really fluidly and pressured city in the first half that city just couldn’t respond. second half, city woke up just a bit while bayern slacked off, maybe they forgot that a game is a full 90+ not 80’. tbh it was a strange game bc it feels like both teams could do better for the whole game instead of two halves - felt like something was missing from city (urgency?) while bayern just kinda lifted their foot off the pedal near the end.

Manchester City W
Bay FC2 - 0Racing Louisville



can’t decide between 3.5 or 4 star rating! Of the last 5 bay games, this has probably been the best game they’ve played - mostly in sync, great defensive stops and tackles, decent runs and awesome chances/finishes. Dominant game 98% of the time. However I don’t think this is the best bay has played this season - best game is probably the 3-1 win against NCC early in the season. Feels like bay were still riding on the adrenaline and confidence after Wednesday’s Denver game. Several notes: - Hutton’s attacking into the box more which is great - adding variety is what we need - nighswonger’s services are so delicious and I still can’t believe she’s with bay - cometti and anderson stepped UP tonight. Absolutely loved what I saw from cometti tonight - this game had silky’s 100th save of the season and it’s from a free kick - 2nd goal from lema is actually so funny bc it reminded me of her goal against bloomer from the last time bay played louisville and she stunted on bloomer too lmao bay starting xi played pretty well and i love that for them (screenshot of their scores from sofascore though i think Hutton deserves a higher rating). im still not convinced on Rudy tbh but she definitely played great in the second half and def found her flow. I hope she keeps it up for the final games of the season. Obvsly sucks having injuries and disrupts flow both physically and mentally. Whatever happened in the locker room helped and locked the girls in. coates’ subs were so bad. unless it’s a medical prevention or whatever, why would you sub out your best players and the only decent forwards when the next game is 7 days away which is a long time tbh. Conti, Girelli and Barry were horrible tbh and idk if they were given a game plan. Wish I could put 2 POTMs. For me this game goes to pfeiffer and cometti. Let’s hope bay can keep this momentum up for Orlando bc they’ve been wishy washy but Banda is inevitable.


Bay FC
Denver Summit2 - 2Bay FC



bay struggle ball was imminent, but their hustle shook me. this is probably the first time bay has given us a true NWSL After Dark match. looked to be a very dominant game from denver scoring 2 goals first and bay, with some powers and wills that be, came through and pushed to take a point back. I think bay could’ve won this game if Moreau stayed on her line instead of dropping down to silky - she was also facing her teammates too!! I’m still mad about that tbh bc Denver’s goal could’ve been called for offsides easily. Other noteworthy things: - cometti clutch save after silky’s injury - bring back huff into midfield. change the bay formation to a single pivot with Hutton as the single DM and put fuller and huff as CMs/CAMs. I think the double pivot with Hutton and bebar constantly forces bay to play from the back too much and quickly loses momentum. Need emma coates and her staff to really think that possession-based football shouldn’t always be the focus and can be totally pointless if we can’t score goals. - silky puts her heart and body on the line every game. so much tape on her body 😩 - I think Rudy will be traded/off the team by the end of the season. After she subbed out, bay slowly played better. I also think there’s a lot of miscommunication between her and the rest of the players which sucks. But she’s been severely underwhelming this season and is not worth the price tag bay got her for (thanks lucy rushton 🙄) Yes I’m very critical of my home team bc a lot of the time they’re super unserious with the way they play. I want to see more of this kind of fight and spirit like we saw from both goals (and silky and cometti) every game from bay. POTM to taylor huff for the assist (back heel to hutton, though a bit messy!) and the late goal equalizer. should be evident that she needs to be back on the midfield instead of wing. (screenshot of my comment about huff minutes before she scored. Let’s fucking go)


Bay FC
Liverpool3 - 1Tottenham



spurs scored a goal but at what cost…some decent plays here and there but just can’t finish well enough. I hope spurs can elevate from this game but I’ll keep expectations low. gg liverpool

Liverpool
Washington Spirit0 - 3Boston Legacy



incredible scenes from Boston to stun rowdy audi and get a massive 3 points away. really appreciate and honestly envious seeing Boston players keep knocking on spirit’s door relentlessly.

Boston Legacy
Seattle Reign2 - 0Bay FC



it’s actually quite scary how similar tottenham Hotspurs’ men and bay fc play…flatfooted, disjointed, can’t score goals for shit. Look at their recent form. Looks like the fucking Dow jones..buy now while stocks are low!! We’ll be going to the moon in at least two years!!!

Angel City3 - 3Denver Summit



Denver flexed on angel city and congrats to heaps for her first goal with Denver. But angel city said hell no and with the power of the California sun they showed up and demanded a point back. Really fun game and glad we all stuck with it bc the first half looked boring but second half was thrilling.

Denver Summit
Kansas City2 - 2Orlando Pride



like I mentioned in chat, this is wafcon rematch featuring nwsl stars. great showing from banda as usual and Orlando under yolanda thomas looks a little bit different in a very good way - they look more fluid and not as static.

Orlando Pride
Atlante W0 - 1Juárez W



juarez should’ve converted more goals with the amount of chances they had but props to atlante’s goalie for keeping strong. Unfortunate for them to concede a goal hella late but juarez has been knocking since the beginning of the game that a win for them was titled in their favor. still, POTM to atlante’s goalie for me despite the scoreline but also to airbud for making an adorable appearance.
Orlando Pride3 - 1Houston Dash



what sacking seb hines does for a team…and yet Banda is still the one who’s giving them the goals! she’s just inevitable. tough game for klenke in particular - own goal and penalty instigator just sucks on the double.

Orlando Pride
Bay FC1 - 2Kansas City



being a bay fan is so tiring. this team is so 1-dimensional it kills me. The most gweilo/gringa team in the league I swear to god and it doesn’t surprise me coming from an English manager and sporting director (Kay cossington) Some good takeaways though: - gilchrist looks pretty good. definitely demanding with leadership and decision making. she has dahlkemper’s style with hints of cometti’s direct passing. Love that for her and I think she’ll be a great starting centerback for bay next year - nighswonger really held cooper well, much better than I expected. - great pressure from Pfeiffer and lema for bay’s only goal. Lema’s constant pace and pressure to the goalie is one of my fave things about her this season. She’s improved so much this year I’m so proud of her! - Collins had a decent night. Again, just wish it would be more consistency from her. POTM for me goes to gilchrist. She was a beast on the backline. And I have nothing good to say about kc, cept that Izzy’s olimpico goal was great, but the wind DEFINITELY helped her there. Pic taken of the other side of the scoreboard while I was waiting in line for some chicken and waffles lol.


Bay FC
Monterrey1 - 3Atletico San Luis



very fun first liga mx game to get into the league! thank you everyone who taught me new things today about liga mx. The game itself was pretty entertaining for a neutral, though rather crazy how ADSL got away with so many non calls, but I was told that is the norm for the league (the non calls). monterrey were absolutely fighting for their lives it felt like I was watching a replay of Mexico vs England in wc26 in the last 15 minutes lmao. maybe they should have a younger backline…? chat was fun too - learned a lot about the kids and the ones in this chat are pretty funny and alright.

Atletico San Luis
Washington Spirit1 - 0Bay FC



Messy, messy game from both teams with the constant turnovers. Bay preogressively giving up as the clock ticks by and gets dispossessed by giving away soft passes. Early 2nd half, bay had decent amount of opportunities which was great but the finishing is so abhorrent. No one on this team can finish properly at all. Last 15 minutes from bay disgusted me. Looked like the players were frustrated at each other for not reading each other’s mind/miscommunication. We can’t even get a fucking draw from a massively injured spirit team. It’s embarrassing and irritating as fuck. Record is now 7-0 spirit when these teams face each other. Sometimes I’m torn on the fact that this is a total year of reconstruction for bay and that maybe I should give them some kind of patience. But not having or showing the competitiveness to at least score a goal is so disgusting to me I can’t stand that shit at all.
Denver Summit6 - 1Chicago Red Stars



Denver is hungry for playoffs and they just have a very balanced roster of rookies, vets and players in-between and their physicality is also pretty good. I feel like their average height is one of the taller teams across the league. And Chicago…I feel for the players and the fans especially. -34 goal differential after this game is pretty remarkable. somebody needs to bring pope leo and have him bless their locker room or something.

Denver Summit
Kansas City3 - 2North Carolina Courage



great game and showing from both teams. kc made their statement early and kept up as best they could while nc made up for it and just kept on knocking. Unfortunately not enough for nc but they did well enough to catch up. hard to choose a POTM…prob lorena bc she made incredible clutch saves in the final minutes agains ashley sanchez’s attempts.

Kansas City
Tottenham0 - 2Newcastle



I am prob the only coys who wouldn’t mind a relegation. At this point, I think that will be the best thing for the team and organization. spurs could also benefit with a woman manager imo and that’s a discussion I’d be willing to have with someone if it’s a genuine talk.

Newcastle
San Diego Wave3 - 2Racing Louisville



SAN DIEGO WAVE REMONTADA!! byars with another brace absolutely crazy she’s done this twice in a row. don’t know what happened to Louisville as they started off the game with so much gumption, but San Diego subs on ascanio, dali and eventually Corley made all the difference. dali scoring the game winner is the cherry on top. tagging taha since he won’t log this game bc he is a good egg.

San Diego Wave
NJ/NY Gotham1 - 1Portland Thorns



happy to see more ppl in chat tuning into nwsl! jaedyn shaw golazos are inevitable. how does she do it? mackenzie arnold had a surprisingly decent game too which is generally not the case. the scoreline should’ve been higher considering both teams gassed up during transition but unfortunately they couldn’t properly finish.

NJ/NY Gotham
North Carolina Courage2 - 0Angel City



every game, ashley sanchez proves her point that she must be called up to uswnt. she deserves that and so much more. 15 goals so far as golden boot leader and just about a month left of the season before playoffs. Acfc just keep struggling and I’m not quite sure why they aren’t clicking. Seems like they always go on a downward path on the second half of the season and leaves a lot left to be desired.

North Carolina Courage
Tottenham5 - 1Charlton



we can breathe a little better yall. COYS

Tottenham
Bay FC1 - 0Houston Dash



what a way to end the game. imagine - a cristina girelli game winning goal in the final minutes off a set piece play in the year of our lord 2026!! She heard me whine (and I still don’t want bay to extend her loan). It seemed to be a pretty even match, though Houston outplayed us in the midfield. Hutton was marked thoroughly and had a rough game. Collins has definitely improved a lot this game and I hope she can keep it up - just a couple mistakes here and there from her but overall a lot better from previous games. Nighswonger is a great addition to the squad and she ebbs and flows easily with bay’s play. This game was definitely a match up of keepers between Silky and Campbell so massive props to both. Someone in the crowd had a Silky save counter and I hope they bring it each game lmao. and fortunately I decided to record the set piece leading up to the goal. barry had a nice free kick and girelli followed up nicely so getting that goal was great timing and luck. Who would’ve thought bay was the one who scored a late game goal when houston has been the one who’s been doing that for most of their season. Really hope we can keep up the momentum for the final games of the season!!

Bay FC
San Jose Earthquakes1 - 5Minnesota United



didn’t watch and idc bc this is sj earthquakes karma for hiring fuck ass gavin wilkinson after knowing the disgusting bullshit he’s done. Fuck him and fuck SJ earthquakes board and execs
Portland Thorns1 - 0Denver Summit



Portland barely working their way up again and Denver just not connecting - another first year team woe. can’t believe soph wilson missed another chance by mere centimeters that’s just unlucky but her reaction afterwards was funny. Pietra tordin, when’s the uswnt call up for her tho?? Replace Lindsay heaps!!
North Carolina Courage2 - 1Boston Legacy



last twenty minutes were very entertaining. kudos to ashley sanchez with 13 goals this season and the seasons not even over yet. things will click eventually for legacy - just the first year struggles but things will connect and they’ll be dangerous.

North Carolina Courage W
Kansas City1 - 1Seattle Reign



what felt like a game with a lot of promise ended in a very whelming state. Seattle really held on as best they could and kc just got pretty unlucky for not connecting the shots to goals. POTM to mason bc that slide tackle save was super clutch and saved Seattle with a tie point

Seattle Reign FC
Brentford3 - 0Tottenham



bad vibes. this is what happens when u sell djed spence tbh. also what happens when u throw money thinking it would fix the problem when money simply cannot fixit You can never pay people to care for something. Spurs are becoming a squad full of Ben Simmons - pay a stupid amount of money for a player only for him to get injured and miss 80% of the season
San Diego Wave4 - 2Utah Royals



incredible showing from byars with 2 goals and 2 assists! yay wave! boo eidevall. and vengeance for bay hehe

San Diego Wave
Utah Royals3 - 2Bay FC



just realized all 3 of Utah’s goals were scored by all 3 of their Japanese players I HATE THIS FOR MEEEEEEE 😩
Utah Royals5 - 1Portland Thorns



as a football fan, I’m very envious of the way Utah play football and how things are clicking for them. Portland crumbling post summer break isn’t what I was expecting from them but I guess some are saying it was inevitable given how fragile their backline shape is? anyways, idk why portland likes to keep mackenzie arnold as first choice and I would be surprised if they kept her next year tbh. potm to palacios bc what a cheeky finish.

Utah Royals
bookd.
