bookd.
K

keanu

@keanu
Created April 2026
Filters
39 reviews
Friendlies
Argentina3 - 0Benin
K
keanu@keanu
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago

Messi messi messi

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Argentina
Nations League
Spain4 - 1Croatia
K
keanu@keanu
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Fermin deserved a goal☹️

Player of the match
Lamine Yamal
Spain
Nations League
England2 - 3Spain
K
keanu@keanu
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

In the same instance where Williams loses the ball after trying to do the abdi shuffle, Gordon, his humble replacement scores. First time watching ferran again and look at him selling Yamals assists. Olmo 10 is a different player

Player of the match
Dani Olmo
Spain
La Liga
Atletico Madrid2 - 1Real Madrid
K
keanu@keanu
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

At least some good news today. Bro idk what the Madrid attack were doing today vini hooked jeez. These guys always want to fight and complain and foul my days. Atleti were smart to attack the right side as that’s where Madrid were so weak due to vini not defending

Player of the match
Giuliano Simeone
Atletico Madrid
Premier League
Fulham1 - 1Man United
K
keanu@keanu
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

I can’t wait watch this team it’s no different than watching crystal palace. I support a mid table club.

Player of the match
Bernd Leno
Fulham
Premier League
Brentford3 - 0Chelsea
K
keanu@keanu
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

For Chelsea I thought pep chav and Morgan Rogers played well. Jordan Henderson isn’t gonna cut it

Player of the match
Jannik Schuster
Brentford
La Liga
Barcelona7 - 2Racing Santander
K
keanu@keanu
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

Why’s tek still playing 😂 I thought livakovic would be gk2. Adeyemi is too cold, I’m a Gordon guy but wow

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
Carabao Cup
Man United2 - 3Brighton
K
keanu@keanu
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

Just wrote a 300 word essay and it didn’t save. Fairs

Player of the match
Pascal Groß
Brighton
Carabao Cup
Liverpool3 - 1Tottenham
K
keanu@keanu
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

What a goal by Dominik. Rio is an interesting player

Player of the match
Cody Gakpo
Liverpool
Premier League
Man United0 - 1Man City
K
keanu@keanu
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

This team is so boring to watch. I’m tired of this defense and like why do we play like this😫. This is all ten hags fault, we coulda had Kane

Player of the match
Erling Haaland
Man City
La Liga
Levante2 - 4Barcelona
K
keanu@keanu
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

As Ale Moreno was saying, we look sloppy.

Player of the match
Lamine Yamal
Barcelona
Premier League
Tottenham0 - 0Everton
K
keanu@keanu
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

Does this team even want to score 😭

Player of the match
Jan van Hecke
Tottenham
Carabao Cup
Chelsea6 - 3Leeds
K
keanu@keanu
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Wish I watched the full game but the second half was cool. It’s like when the varsity players are watching jv and they sub on

Player of the match
Morgan Rogers
Chelsea
Champions League
Liverpool2 - 1Atletico Madrid
K
keanu@keanu
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Frimpong is never playing rb again

Player of the match
Dominik Szoboszlai
Liverpool
Champions League
Barcelona5 - 1Feyenoord
K
keanu@keanu
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Life when Martin isn’t starting🤩 Flick don’t bench Fermin again😐

Player of the match
Lamine Yamal
Barcelona
Serie A
Juventus1 - 1Milan
K
keanu@keanu
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Kolo muani is Lakaka 2.0

Player of the match
Francisco Conceição
Juventus
La Liga
Valencia0 - 5Barcelona
K
keanu@keanu
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Omg we’re so good

Player of the match
Fermín
Barcelona
La Liga
Betis1 - 0Real Madrid
K
keanu@keanu
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Mbappe stinker. I thought when Jose was appointed he’d have some balls to sub off vini or mbappe when they’re playing bad but they play the whole 90. Idk how vini was in convo to win the bdor, did the monstars take his ability or something? Arda guler is really good, too bad he snubbed Barca so I don’t like him😂

Player of the match
Álvaro Vallés
Betis
Premier League
Ipswich0 - 2Liverpool
K
keanu@keanu
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

I don’t watch Liverpool. It was great to see them and it was a good performance for them.

Player of the match
Ronald Araújo
Liverpool
Premier League
Aston Villa0 - 1Arsenal
K
keanu@keanu
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★31 Aug 2026

I fell asleep watching this game from like minute 40 to minute 70. Shows how boring it was. I am sad that tzolis had a stinker☹️.

Player of the match
Bukayo Saka
Arsenal
La Liga
Barcelona5 - 2Rayo Vallecano
K
keanu@keanu
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★31 Aug 2026

Man I love watching Barcelona Gordon Raphinha Yamal Pedri Rodri Fermin Cancelo Christensen Cubarsi Eric Garcia Is my favorite lineup, I hope this game shows flick to not make Martin our main lcb

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
Premier League
Man United5 - 2Ipswich
K
keanu@keanu
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★30 Aug 2026

Bruno hatrick😛 This defense is so bad man, please buy a defender, please

Player of the match
Bruno Fernandes
Man United
Premier League
Tottenham0 - 2Newcastle
K
keanu@keanu
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★29 Aug 2026

Oh I like this Newcastle team Dedic⭐️ Lewis Hall⭐️ Elanga⭐️ Nico Gonzalez⭐️ I have a lot of favorite players on this team, I hope they continue to deliver.

Player of the match
Lewis Hall
Newcastle
La Liga
Barcelona2 - 0Athletic Club
K
keanu@keanu
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★27 Aug 2026

Shout out to pau cubarsi. Raphinha is coming for the 2027 ballon dor,or maybe Fermin is

Player of the match
Unai Simón
Athletic Club
La Liga
Real Madrid4 - 1Real Sociedad
K
keanu@keanu
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★26 Aug 2026

I’d be surprised if Real Madrid win the ucl

Player of the match
Kylian Mbappé
Real Madrid
Premier League
Hull City2 - 0Man United
K
keanu@keanu
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22 Aug 2026

Not surprised. The team clearly overachieved last season. You see the stats of goals scored and goals conceded, yet you go and buy 0 defenders 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Player of the match
Konstantinos Tzolakis
Hull City
Champions League
Fenerbahçe1 - 1Lyon
K
keanu@keanu
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★18 Aug 2026

✅skriniar Semedo Brown Greenwood Kluivert Niles ❌muriqi Turk Morton Fofana

Player of the match
Nélson Semedo
Fenerbahçe
Community Shield
Arsenal3 - 0Man City
K
keanu@keanu
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★16 Aug 2026

Tzolis welcome to my fpl

Player of the match
Christos Tzolis
Arsenal
Championship
Wolves2 - 2Blackburn
K
keanu@keanu
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★14 Aug 2026

Seems the wolves manager is trying to re invent football because I’ve never seen a team try to win without using a midfield and only playing the ball wide

Player of the match
Fer López
Wolves
UEFA Super Cup
PSG2 - 1Aston Villa
K
keanu@keanu
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★12 Aug 2026

Buendia stay on your feet lad

Player of the match
Warren Zaïre-Emery
PSG
Friendlies Clubs
Birmingham2 - 2Barcelona
K
keanu@keanu
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★31 Jul 2026

The gap between professional players and youth players is crazy

World Cup
Spain1 - 0Argentina
K
keanu@keanu
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★19 Jul 2026

Cubarsi is generational, I better see him in the top 10 ballondor list

Player of the match
Pau Cubarsí
Spain
World Cup
France4 - 6England
K
keanu@keanu
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★18 Jul 2026

Nothing better than goals🤩🤩

Player of the match
Bukayo Saka
England
World Cup
England1 - 2Argentina
K
keanu@keanu
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★15 Jul 2026

It’s not coming home☹️I’m not even sad because of the way tuchel decided to play when we are only up 1-0 with 30 minutes left against the rigging champ. That was ignorant of him and really ruined the work our players did. At least Messi won so it’s good for my goat 🐐

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Argentina
World Cup
France0 - 2Spain
K
keanu@keanu
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★14 Jul 2026

Who actually thought France were going to win😂😂

Player of the match
Rodri
Spain