Tottenham2 - 3Aston Villa

Thank Christ for the West Ham Millwall game offering a distraction
Tottenham0 - 0Everton


Remember when we went basically a year without drawing
Tottenham0 - 2Newcastle


New season same shite w the added bonus of hundreds of millions of pounds spent on it. Couldn’t even be arsed to take a photo sat down. Waste of time (that said, definitely better than last weekend)

Brentford3 - 0Tottenham


Everyone either invisible or utterly shite. Got bullied deservedly
Hull City2 - 0Man United


They call it the beautiful game for a reason
Mexico2 - 3England


Have a biblical hangover as is befitting this game. What a day
PSG1 - 1Arsenal


Couldn’t have asked for better players to miss. Made those long pointless three hours oh so worth it
Tottenham1 - 0Everton


TOTTENHAM TIL I DIE IM TOTTENHAM TIL I DIE I KNOW I AM IM SURE I AM IM TOTTENHAM TIL I DIE (Thank Christ, never again. Enic out)

Chelsea2 - 1Tottenham


Hard fucking work being a spurs fan
Tottenham1 - 1Leeds


Words cannot describe how fucking devastated I am. First time I’ve cried since dele was the guest at the nld. Coincidentally on my period then too
Aston Villa1 - 2Tottenham


Shed a tear at the Richarlison header
Tottenham2 - 2Brighton


Madders on the bench 📈 Xavi worldie 📈 injury time heartbreak 📉
West Ham2 - 2Leeds


Magic of the fa cup but more importantly knackering themselves out for relegation battle 🔝
Tottenham0 - 3Nott'm Forest


Hobbled round south stand in a boot and crutches for that shite
Tottenham3 - 2Atletico Madrid



Tottenham
bookd.












