
Croatia0 - 7England



Saw MK Dons stadium and a zoo And the match as well 😇
Man United2 - 3Brighton



I got called funny by a famous doctor in the chat 🙏
Portsmouth0 - 2Derby



And they say I don’t watch the matches 🥱 Tripe game
Arsenal3 - 0Coventry



Only got to see around the first 50 minutes but Arsenal seemed very strong Villa or Spurs to win the league tho pls 🙏🤞
Portsmouth1 - 1Birmingham



Watched the first half in a car dk why I didn’t watch the second Was actually stuck in Fratton for a while though traffic was terrible
Portsmouth1 - 0Leicester



The second match watched in Weymouth that was key to our survival Didn’t see it all tho 💔

Portsmouth2 - 2Oxford United



Watched the second half just before Weymouth vs Dorchester lol Wouldn’t be the last time I was in Weymouth during a super tense match

Middlesbrough0 - 1Portsmouth



Only watched the second half but Chaplins’ goal felt unreal even if it looked stupid afterwards Schmid was really on point and really saved us this day, what’s happened 💔

Portsmouth
Portsmouth1 - 3QPR



Started off really well and blew it all yet again
West Ham3 - 1Portsmouth



Watched this on my phone while out in the midlands Pompey gotta give you hope first before they let you down 🙏

Spain1 - 0Argentina



The evil of Argentina didn’t win 🙏 Spain vs England would have been 10x better but blame Tuchel for that not happening

France4 - 6England



Watched this during a wedding First half was incredible for us surprised they couldn’t score against our second goalkeeper for that long (+ glad Olise never scored against us) Obviously not either teams strongest sides but I think it shows how much talent we do have - and that we really should have utilised it more earlier in the tournament when it counted It came home ❤️🩹


England
England1 - 2Argentina



Tactical failure from us, shot ourselves in the foot for no reason We have so much talent we didn’t use, late subs reminding me of Southgate At least let us beat France 🙏
Argentina2 - 1England



Watched this for the build up… Both Argentina goals should have been disallowed
France0 - 2Spain



Missed the first half looking for somewhere to go - will rate it when I see it all 🎏

Argentina3 - 1Switzerland



Another one watched in a plane… and half asleep Apparently there’s explosions in Qatar just as I arrive as well 😇
Norway1 - 2England



Watched this on the plane

England
Morocco4 - 2Haiti



Wish I watched this live over the Scotland Brazil game
Argentina3 - 2Egypt



Egypt got robbed… England gonna have to beat Argentina themselves 🫡

bookd.






































