Belarus1 - 0Finland


If we don’t have a new manager by the next international window…

Finland
Estonia1 - 0Luxembourg


Do not ask me what I was doing at Estonia-Luxemburg as a Finn


Estonia
Finland2 - 1Albania


Amazing game, Leo Walta is the next Teemu Pukki!!

Finland
Poland6 - 0Romania


The first 20 minutes until the red card looked good, what happened after that is awful

Poland
San Marino0 - 7Finland


Honestly my hopes were really low after the last NL and WC qualis, but this match made me believe. Jakob Friis will get us back in league B! I unfortunately won’t be able to watch the Belarus match, but Albania prepare yourself.

Finland
Levante2 - 4Barcelona


Man this defending needs to get better

Barcelona
Barcelona5 - 1Feyenoord


Conceding three goals is not great (even tho two were offside) but we need more wingers!!

Barcelona
Valencia0 - 5Barcelona


Holy shit Fermin is hungry after the world cup, Yamal is probably the best player in the world atm, Raphinha is incredible, Pedri Rodri partnership is amazing, everything about this team is perfect.

Barcelona
Barcelona5 - 2Rayo Vallecano


Great game, MOTM could go to either Lamine or Raphinha, I’ll say Yamal cause he played the full 90

Barcelona
Real Madrid4 - 0Malaga



Real Madrid
Barcelona2 - 0Athletic Club


Just realized i forgot to predict🥲 Anyway.. Amazing game, Bilbao would’ve been in the trenches without Simon. Raphinha and Fermin tied #1 LaLiga top scorers👀👀, Pedri I love you

Barcelona
Barcelona2 - 1Al Ahly


Hamza has a great future ahead of him, I just hope Flick uses him this season

Barcelona
PSG2 - 1Aston Villa

Forgot to do this immediately after the match kpl

PSG
Birmingham2 - 2Barcelona


A fine game, nothing too crazy except Hamza. I’m gonna be honest I know basically nothing about him but this game makes me very hopeful that he will become a great super-sub and maybe even a regular starter at some point and score some goals.

Barcelona
Spain1 - 0Argentina


Surprisingly one sided, but I’m happy Spain won by the goats goal, goodbye Messi and thank you for all the football memoried you have made for all of us!

Spain
England1 - 2Argentina


I’m naming my kid after this autistic Argentinian midged

Argentina
France0 - 2Spain


Successful hatewatch,Yamal is 9-2 against Mbappe now😭😭

Spain
Norway1 - 2England


Norway should’ve won 2-1 in 90 mins

England
Switzerland0 - 0Colombia


Not only was this the most boring match of the tournament, but the most boring team also went through

Switzerland
Argentina3 - 2Egypt


This match had it all, momentum switches, underdog going up by two and the favourite looked like loosing for most of the game, the GOAT scoring the equalizer, I honestly hopes that Egypt could find the net in the last couple of minutes to take it to OT despite wanting Argentina to go through. Incredible match!

Argentina
USA1 - 4Belgium


LETS GOOO USA ARE OUT

Belgium
Portugal0 - 1Spain


RONALDO IS NO MORE MORE!!!

Spain
Brazil1 - 2Norway


Wouldn’t call this a huge upset, but a surprise for sure. Extremely happy for our nordic brothers, and Holy shit the race for golden boot is crazy.

Norway
Paraguay0 - 1France


Two stinkers as the first two RO16 matches. Hopefully Norway and Brazil start tomorrow off better

Paraguay
Australia1 - 1Egypt


A snoozefest

Australia
Portugal2 - 1Croatia


A banger of a match honestly, but that final offside desicion was such bullshit that I have to give half a star
Spain3 - 0Austria


Pretty much exactly as expected, wanted to see Yamal score but maybe next match…

Spain
USA2 - 0Bosnia & Herzegovina


Big loss for USA in losing Balogun for the next game. Bosnia could’ve done so much more after the red card but they paniced and choked it

USA
Belgium3 - 2Senegal


Absolute cinema but the pen kinda ruined it ngl. Feel so bad for the Senegalians

Belgium
England2 - 1Congo DR


Fuck man

Congo DR
Mexico2 - 0Ecuador


First half was amazing, the second one not so good.

Mexico
France3 - 0Sweden


Successful hatewatch

France
Ivory Coast1 - 2Norway



Norway
Netherlands1 - 1Morocco


Probably the worst penalty shootout I’ve ever seen in my life. Also ”7 game tournament” my ass, look at Gakpo after his goal. Also Verbruggen MVP because without him Morocco would’ve finished the Netherlands in regulation easily.

Netherlands
Germany1 - 1Paraguay


The definition of absolute cinema from the very beginning to the last penalty

Paraguay
bookd.



