
Belgium0 - 1France


Happy about what I saw defensively (I couldn't care less about the goal, it's only Nations League anyway) Lavia was outstanding, but in the attack, it was dreadful, technical errors, wrong choices. We should have scored at least 1 goal

Belgium
Italy0 - 2Belgium


The future is bright

Belgium
Atletico Madrid2 - 1Real Madrid



Atletico Madrid
Brentford3 - 0Chelsea


Chelsea defence is really poor

Brentford
Man City5 - 0Norwich


Brillant debut from Samba, Allan and Rulli

Man City
Man United0 - 1Man City


MANCHESTER IS BLUE. ITS BLOODY BLUE

Man City
Liverpool2 - 1Atletico Madrid



Liverpool
Porto0 - 2Man City


Phil when you're playing like that my boy you're winning my hearth all over again (Rarely I have been this bored watching City in the UCL, really bad prestation)

Man City
Everton2 - 2Man United


Maitland-Niles I'm sorry I wasn't familiar with your game
Liverpool2 - 2Nott'm Forest



Nott'm Forest
Arsenal0 - 2Man City



Man City
Crystal Palace1 - 4Man City


Ryan, Elliot and Marc were absolutly phenomenal
Man City2 - 1Bournemouth



Man City
Spain1 - 0Argentina


Argentina showed that they don't deserve anything

Spain
USA1 - 4Belgium


CALL YOUR ORANGE GOBLIN NOW AHAHAHHAH

Belgium
Belgium3 - 2Senegal


OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Belgium
England2 - 1Congo DR


Too many wasted opportunity for DRC to have a real shot of winning

England
Germany1 - 1Paraguay


THAT IS WHAT WORLD CUP IS MADE FOR

Paraguay
Brazil2 - 1Japan


Japan will never escape the 90+6 goal

Japan
Belgium0 - 0Iran


I actually don't understand what's happening. We were so good in our friendlies, why is it so hard to score A FUCKING GOAL when it matters

Belgium
Switzerland4 - 1Bosnia & Herzegovina


Started watching at the second half lmao

Switzerland
France3 - 1Senegal


Jackson couldn't be onside to save his life

France
Belgium1 - 1Egypt


Ngoy only good thing in this match

Belgium
Spain0 - 0Cape Verde Islands


Rodri masterclass not enough

Cape Verde Islands
Netherlands2 - 2Japan


Did not disappoint. Mallen is really bad, great match from Gravenberg and Summerville. And of course the japan team has a great mentality

Netherlands
bookd.






















