
Argentina3 - 0Benin



Adios La Pulga


Argentina
NJ/NY Gotham1 - 1Angel City



I always miss Shaw’s goals


NJ/NY Gotham
Las Palmas2 - 2Valladolid



I wanted a Las Palmas win


Las Palmas
Almeria2 - 1Burgos



Almost put me to sleep but almeria get the win


Burgos
Albacete1 - 3Eibar



A very shaky first half but they pulled it together in the 2nd


Eibar
USA4 - 2Chile



Timmy Ream we will never forget you 💔💔 the most stoppable defender ever


USA
Eibar3 - 2Las Palmas



A perfect game for someone who likes both teams AUPA EIBARRRR


Eibar
Mallorca0 - 1Almeria



2nd half of total boringness


Almeria
Slovenia0 - 0Scotland



You have to think if Sesko played Slovenia could have won by 2


Slovenia
AD Ceuta3 - 1Real Sociedad II



I had this as a Sociedad win


AD Ceuta
Chelsea W1 - 0Austria Wien W



Chelsea are winning it all with Alyssa


Chelsea W
Villarreal3 - 1Levante



Really wanted Levante to win this


Villarreal
Atletico Madrid2 - 1Real Madrid



NO ESPI NO PARTY NO PENALTY NO PARTY


Atletico Madrid
Getafe1 - 0Malaga



Prime Getafe ball


Getafe
Fiorentina1 - 1Napoli



Why does half the Fiorentina side have yellow cards


Napoli
Sevilla1 - 3Barcelona



Raphinha is in Volcanic form


Barcelona
Roma2 - 2Inter



Inter being unbeaten in 10 years AT OUR HOME is disgraceful


Roma
Osasuna1 - 1Rayo Vallecano



Osasuna and Espanyol are so hard to make predictions for


Osasuna
Espanyol1 - 3Elche



I am so proud of little Elche


Elche
Man City5 - 0Norwich



It’s just pain that’s all I have to say


Man City
Barcelona7 - 2Racing Santander



LA LIGA COPA DEL RAY CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SUPERCUP WE ARE WINNING IT ALL


Barcelona
Alaves0 - 1Valencia



Alaves are we serious loosing to THIS Valencia side


Valencia
Villarreal1 - 2Betis



Marc Bartra marry me


Betis
Radomiak Radom0 - 2Piast Gliwice



I have never once watched a Polish league match and well this was fun only saw the final 10 minutes but it was end to end footy

Torino0 - 2Roma



WE ARE WINNING IT ALL


Roma
Portland Thorns1 - 1Chicago Red Stars



Are we dead serious Portland

Celta Vigo1 - 1Malaga



No reason Celta should have tied this


Celta Vigo
Seattle Reign2 - 0Bay FC



This game was very meh


Seattle Reign
Lazio2 - 2Milan



That 2nd half from Milan was so fun to watch


Milan
Middlesbrough4 - 3Norwich



I thought we were back in it I really really did


Middlesbrough
Angel City3 - 3Denver Summit



Another game I didn’t predict right


Denver Summit
Kansas City2 - 2Orlando Pride



I think I’m cursed with my predictions


Orlando Pride
Sevilla1 - 0Valencia



Go ahead and relegate them both


Sevilla
Slavia Praha2 - 3Lens



My prediction was right for under 1 minute


Lens
Fenerbahçe1 - 1Roma



This really felt like a loss


Fenerbahçe
Norwich2 - 1Birmingham



It’s not pretty but a win is a win


Norwich
Barcelona5 - 1Feyenoord



WHO IS STOPPING THIS ATTACK FROM WINNING US THE 6TH CL


Barcelona
Dortmund3 - 2Villarreal



We should be able to log the 2nd half on Letterboxd because that was cinema


Dortmund
Elche2 - 3Real Sociedad



Poor little Elche


Real Sociedad
Udinese1 - 2Lazio



Another unsuccessful hate watch


Lazio
bookd.