bookd.
bou

bou

@victorxavier

My body is too used to angst, so it's just right for me to set myself to root for the three clubs/teams that constantly mess with my nervous system.

Created September 2026
Filters
40 reviews
Nations League
England3 - 0Czechia
bou
bou@victorxavier
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago

Felt weird seeing kane dropped that deep the whole match, but i guess it worked huh with the fact that he was the only one who scored today

Player of the match
Harry Kane
England
FIFA Asean Cup
Indonesia2 - 2Thailand
bou
bou@victorxavier
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2d ago

Almost wrote "not even my corrupt govt and possibly corrupt fifa could arrange for this team to win huh" if they end up losing. Thankfully though we won deservingly.

1
Nations League
Croatia0 - 7England
bou
bou@victorxavier
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4d ago

First I want to say that england's performance was really solid today, I'd say one of the best since quite awhile. But the thing is I felt like croatia played too poorly. So I cannot even say that england was that good, more like they happened to face croatia who's currently in a bad shape. Also england's problem has always been about performing under pressure, so yeah I feel like this game did not test anything too meaningful about england's actual performance. But even so, I still really enjoyed the game and proud of the boys. Lastly I just want to note that even though I POTM-ed bellingham (for all his many contributions), I feel like he made too many mistakes with passes during the second half, which seem to be stemmed from exhaustions.

Player of the match
Jude Bellingham
England
Nations League
France1 - 1Italy
bou
bou@victorxavier
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5d ago

Personally this was a beautiful match to watch for a neutral watcher. First time watching Italy again and honestly got zero expectation, but then like such a solid defense, calm under pressure, and effective long ball for counter attack? Like damn it got me wonder why the hell did they lose 2-0 to belgium. France is probably underachieving a lot of people's expectation though tbh I wouldn't really blame them, as they didn't really have much space to create effective shots. Then came olise's goal which was really crazy out of the world. He got me even more scared for what united gotta deal with when facing bayern, sigh. Then came bastoni's goal which got me wonder again like how come this center back already got two goals for this nations league? Might gonna keep an eye on him. Then on top of everything, camavinga with 2 shots on target? Couldn't be more surprised but I would definitely thank zidane for his contribution if camavinga could bring back this kind of quality to madrid.

FIFA Asean Cup
Indonesia7 - 2Bangladesh
bou
bou@victorxavier
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6d ago

So it all went well apparently we still going to the final? But that was a weird freaking match with weird freaking scores. Literally laughed like a maniac when they concede the second goal. Not even gonna put my hopes up for the final, just gonna wish goodluck.

Nations League
Belgium0 - 1France
bou
bou@victorxavier
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Genuinely an interesting match to watch where i could see the ball keeps moving all around the pitch

FIFA Asean Cup
Malaysia0 - 0Indonesia
bou
bou@victorxavier
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

When the two europe clubs i watch are already ones with the least running, but then i watch my home country which apparently run even less and slower.....

Player of the match
Maarten Paes
Indonesia
Nations League
England2 - 3Spain
bou
bou@victorxavier
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Tuchel when choosing the starting lineup be like: ok everyone's playing outside the Prem should be in. Oh hmm but quansah or alexander-arnold? Ah well i said alexander-arnold still need to earn his place, so quansah it is. Now for the rest, let's see, current clubs at the top of Prem would be city and arsenal. Then it's done then, you guys from city and arsenal, go in. Oh you're being some ass defenses? No that's alright I trust you til the end of the match 👏

Africa Cup of Nations - Qualification
Morocco2 - 0Gabon
bou
bou@victorxavier
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Bounou being captain and singlehandedly saving this match yeah i am not surprised 🫡

Player of the match
Yassine Bounou
Morocco
Carabao Cup
Man United2 - 3Brighton
bou
bou@victorxavier
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

To sum up: first 10 minutes with 2 accurate shots, next 80+ minutes with just terrible terrible terrible passing.

La Liga
Elche2 - 3Real Madrid
bou
bou@victorxavier
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

Taking it slow every second half and waiting until last minute before scoring another goal is just ain't the way. Please be serious about winning the league and stop this freaking nonsense. 🙂