bookd.
yezyizmine

yezyizmine

@yezyizmine

I love Bukayo Saka ❤️

Created August 2026
Filters
32 reviews
Nations League
England2 - 3Spain
yezyizmine
yezyizmine@yezyizmine
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

2 city players blundered 🤭 maybe they’re thinking bout the 114

Player of the match
Jude Bellingham
England
Carabao Cup
Ipswich2 - 4Arsenal
yezyizmine
yezyizmine@yezyizmine
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

Max Dowman is the Lisan al-Gaib

Player of the match
Max Dowman
Arsenal
Champions League
Napoli0 - 1Arsenal
yezyizmine
yezyizmine@yezyizmine
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

Had a lot of chances but couldn’t bury it, should’ve done better. Max Allegri, you crazy cunt, this is the king of haramball — what a demon. Ødegard is back babyyyy!

Player of the match
Martin Ødegaard
Arsenal
Premier League
Arsenal2 - 1Chelsea
yezyizmine
yezyizmine@yezyizmine
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Kai Havertz man what a fucking player!

Player of the match
Kai Havertz
Arsenal
Premier League
Tottenham0 - 2Newcastle
yezyizmine
yezyizmine@yezyizmine
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★30 Aug 2026

Wissa and Elanga’s celly 😹

Player of the match
Anthony Elanga
Newcastle
Premier League
Fulham2 - 3Chelsea
yezyizmine
yezyizmine@yezyizmine
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★24 Aug 2026

Entertaining as a neutral.

Player of the match
Cole Palmer
Chelsea
Champions League
Real Madrid1 - 2Arsenal
yezyizmine
yezyizmine@yezyizmine
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026

Bukayo showing em levels after missing the pen and carvajal confronted him Dec’s performance across the 2 legs 😮‍💨

Player of the match
Declan Rice
Arsenal
Premier League
Arsenal5 - 1Man City
yezyizmine
yezyizmine@yezyizmine
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22 Aug 2026

Hoes mad hoes madddd

Player of the match
Myles Lewis-Skelly
Arsenal
Champions League
Man City4 - 3Real Madrid
yezyizmine
yezyizmine@yezyizmine
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22 Aug 2026

Temen gw anjing gk mo bangunin gw. Pas ditanya knp dijawab “jibae kecapean abis war coc”

Player of the match
Kevin De Bruyne
Man City
World Cup
Spain2 - 1Belgium
yezyizmine
yezyizmine@yezyizmine
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22 Aug 2026

And I turn the 6 upside down it’s a 9 nowwwww M9rino really retired Kross, Ronaldo, KDB from international football 😹

Player of the match
Mikel Merino
Spain
World Cup
Norway1 - 2England
yezyizmine
yezyizmine@yezyizmine
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22 Aug 2026

Because maybeeee You’re gonna be the one that saves meeee And after alllllll Jude is my wonderwall

Player of the match
Jude Bellingham
England
World Cup
Mexico2 - 3England
yezyizmine
yezyizmine@yezyizmine
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22 Aug 2026

Altitude gimmick at the Azteca, they have no idea we have altiJude

Player of the match
Jude Bellingham
England
World Cup
France4 - 6England
yezyizmine
yezyizmine@yezyizmine
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22 Aug 2026

Bukayo Ayoyinka Temidayo Moses Saka. I love you…. I fucking love you.

Player of the match
Bukayo Saka
England
Champions League
Arsenal1 - 0Atletico Madrid
yezyizmine
yezyizmine@yezyizmine
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22 Aug 2026

Bukayo Ayoyinka Temidayo Moses Saka.

Player of the match
Bukayo Saka
Arsenal
Premier League
West Ham0 - 1Arsenal
yezyizmine
yezyizmine@yezyizmine
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22 Aug 2026

MR CLUTCHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE YOUUUUUU Also you Raya for saving THAT shot 😘

Player of the match
Leandro Trossard
Arsenal
Premier League
Arsenal1 - 0Burnley
yezyizmine
yezyizmine@yezyizmine
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22 Aug 2026

SAKAVERTZ WON US THE LEAGUEEEEEE

Player of the match
Kai Havertz
Arsenal
Champions League
PSG1 - 1Arsenal
yezyizmine
yezyizmine@yezyizmine
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22 Aug 2026

I thought we’re going all the way mahn 😢

Player of the match
David Raya
Arsenal
World Cup
England1 - 2Argentina
yezyizmine
yezyizmine@yezyizmine
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22 Aug 2026

Tuchel is a fucking german double agent cunt. The worst in-game management I’ve ever seen in my entire life, playing a 5 back gimmick against messi should be enough for him to be in prison.

World Cup
Spain1 - 0Argentina
yezyizmine
yezyizmine@yezyizmine
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22 Aug 2026

Thank you for saving football, Spain!

Player of the match
Rodri
Spain
Premier League
Arsenal3 - 0Coventry
yezyizmine
yezyizmine@yezyizmine
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22 Aug 2026

Sakavertz nayshun we wonnnn - they’re gonna win us that leagueeee Ø final pass still ass but I’ll let it slide for the goal. Calafiori is unreal! Glad I didn’t have to see Gyok today 😜

Player of the match
Martin Ødegaard
Arsenal
Premier League
Arsenal3 - 2Bournemouth
yezyizmine
yezyizmine@yezyizmine
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22 Aug 2026

NELSONNNNNNNNNNNNN I was screaming my lungs out my mom woke up 😹

Player of the match
Reiss Nelson
Arsenal
World Cup
Argentina3 - 3France
yezyizmine
yezyizmine@yezyizmine
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★21 Aug 2026

Greatest football match ever

Player of the match
Kylian Mbappé
France
Community Shield
Arsenal3 - 0Man City
yezyizmine
yezyizmine@yezyizmine
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★21 Aug 2026

Dominance! Prime Ø is backkk - that’s the player I fell in love with.

Player of the match
Martin Ødegaard
Arsenal