Argentina3 - 0Benin


Superlatives are things used to describe the most exemplary of phenomena, but you do run out of those, And I did just now, I’ve ran out of it since 2017 infact, when he lifted that shirt after having a black eye, broken tooth, facing off against a side which threepeated as the kings of Europe, against the best in the world too at that time with Noodlehaired Ronaldo infact, I ran out of words, when he almost carried Barcelona by himself to a treble, that’s when I ran out of words, when at the age of 35, he led Argentina to a date with destiny and won the World Cup with a POTT campaign and going up against the best of the best the world had to offer, I ran out of words and well, When this year he went one level above and took Argentina to the World Cup final at the age of 39, 20 years after everything which has happened, 20 years after 8 Ballon D’Or’s, 4 Champions Leagues, 48 Major Honours, he infact probably played even better at this age than he did when he won the World Cup, Messi is an anomaly but it’s the anomaly that makes you push for the stars for he is the stars, you know it’s funny how much human beings can mean for other human beings like my body literally feels sick right now seeing you go, Leo, It’s fucking insane honestly, I think you have me a curse of sorts, making me love this sport so much because of you, so many sleepless nights, so many heartbreaks and so so so so many joyful moments. Lionel Andres Messi Cutticini, you are the greatest this sport has, will and ever see, we all love you so so much, so so much. The World Cup this year, you shone so so bright, brighter than players who are doing presidential campaigns for an honor you won 8 times, you are the best player in the world still and always will be. My chest hurts and everything but god I love you Lionel Messi, enjoy retirement now, you can rest with that crown held atop your head.
Brighton3 - 0Arsenal


Didn’t even watch the game

Brighton
Barcelona7 - 2Racing Santander


WHO THE FUCK HURT RAPHINHA BRO WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GUY ON

Man United2 - 3Brighton


PECKED BY THE SEAGULLSSSSS

Brighton
Ipswich2 - 4Arsenal


The Boy Wonder himself, fairs.

Arsenal
Chelsea2 - 2Hull City


Harmed by the tigers You’re getting harmed by the tigers Harmed by the tigersss You’re getting harmed by the tigerssss

Hull City
Napoli0 - 1Arsenal


Heart was in my ass but my god, we finally got one through thanks to Odegaard. We have been dominating this entire game with xG and other things through the roof but bad finishing has cost us in the first half, especially Saka and Hincapie’s chances alongside Madueke in the second half. Won anyways and onto Sunderland away COYG


Arsenal
Barcelona5 - 1Feyenoord


These dudes are too good man

Barcelona
Real Madrid2 - 1Inter


Tried nonchalant gimmick but something something girl something something

Real Madrid
Club Brugge KV2 - 3Aston Villa


Arsenal2 - 1Chelsea


Pride of London, The Arsenal. (Also yes that is my jersey)


Arsenal
Betis1 - 0Real Madrid


HE WAS WHIPPING UP SHIT IN A KETTLE


Betis
PSG1 - 2Monaco


Ferran kept my goat @midgetlover anonymous still fairs

Monaco


Slog of a game so instead I’ll be doing a movie review here, Just watched this film called Bethlehem Kudumba Unit directed by one of my favorite directors in the world in Girish A.D and it stars Nivin Pauly(literally like my childhood icon, pretty big youth star of sorts) and Mamitha Baiju who is another actress I’m a fan of and I have even written a script for but that’s besides the point, The movie is a very very good age gap rom com and it does delve into generation gaps in these type of relationships in a very suave and funny manner and also they were so so cute together like oh my god, I was laughing my ass off and even whistling when seeing this, But enough about that dude, I had a very hectic day yesterday, went to the waterfalls and made it just in time for the movie to start and now we came back via an auto rickshaw which was is the last picture attached here, shit was at like 12am. Anyways the game is ass, BKU is a top 3 film for me this year and god I love Rom Coms and I really wanna write one Thank youuu

Arsenal
Inter Miami7 - 1Montreal


I love you Leo Messi

Inter Miami
Barcelona2 - 0Athletic Club


Unai Simon really became Doc Ock to prevent 3.7xg man what a performance


Athletic Club
Fulham2 - 3Chelsea


Rob Sanchez cannot be a serious player


Chelsea
Newcastle2 - 2Liverpool


WHOLE HOUSE MAD

Newcastle
Brentford3 - 0Tottenham


Holy hatewatching mannnn

Brentford
Hull City2 - 0Man United


17 38 AYYYYYYYYU


Hull City
Everton2 - 0Crystal Palace


Palace might be going down

Everton
Arsenal3 - 0Coventry


WE ARE FUCKING BACK SAY WE ARE FUCKING BACK, SAY WHAAAT

Arsenal
Lens1 - 0PSG


SON😭😭😭😭😭😭

Lens
Arsenal3 - 0Man City


Emphatic, stunning,ephemeral and absolutely dominant performance from us tonight, Odegaard got his legs back, Tzolis is the Greek Trossard, We are so fucking back Arsenal bros

Arsenal
Girona1 - 4Arsenal


Max Dowman!!!!!, glad to see Arsenal back
Spain1 - 0Argentina


I love you all so much Bookd nation, horrible way to end this World Cup but we’ve had a lot of great moments together, @toni and @olivia, thanks for making my mornings better and to all my Arsenal boys and what not, Mikel merino is a world champ, celebrate and drink it in, VAMOS ESPANA and we still love you Leo❤️

Spain
France4 - 6England


WHAT THE FUUUUUUCK

England
Bournemouth1 - 1Man City



Bournemouth
England1 - 2Argentina


Fuck the GOAT FOOTBALLER, WE IN GOAT ATHLETE TALKS MAN, GET YO JORDANS OUT, GET PHELPS OUT, GET BOLT OUT NONE AND I MEAN NONE OF THEM CAN CHAT TO LIONEL FUCKING MESSI BRO

Argentina
Argentina2 - 1England


How did Maradona do all of this man holy shit
France0 - 2Spain


Michael Olise highlights against France:

Spain
Argentina3 - 1Switzerland


More NPG than CR7 in WC’s(2026) RO32: Eustaquio 🇯🇵 Casemiro Martinelli Enciso Havertz Gakpo Diop Nusa Diallo Haaland Mbappe Barcola Quinones Jimenez Cipenga Kane Diarra Sarr Lukaku Tielemans Balogun Tillman Oyarzabal Porro Ashour Hany Perisic Goncalo Ramos Embolo Dan Ndoye Messi Duarte Martinez Cabral Borges Jhon Arias RO16 Ounahi Rahimi Haaland Bellingham Quinones Merino Ibrahim Ziko Romero Messi Enzo QF: Mbappe Dembele Fabian De Ketelaere Merino 🇳🇴 Bellingham MacAllister Ndoye Alvarez Martinez And now we are down to the final 4, I want to kill myself for watching this game, I am actually so fucking sad.

Argentina
Norway1 - 2England


Row row row your boat Gently down the stream


England
Spain2 - 1Belgium


Great game especially in the last 10 minutes, also nice to see the Zionist get knocked out and super Merino strikes again, Spain vs France semi final now. Also tried the Florence Pernet gimmick and failed miserably

Spain
Switzerland2 - 0Algeria



Switzerland
France2 - 0Morocco


Morocco Airport That Way, Hakimi crying in his car right now POOR HAKIMI😭😭😭💔💔💔✌️✌️✌️ ALSO NANANANANANAAA HAKIMI’S IN A BOX IN A BOX HAKIMI’S IN A BOOOOX

France
bookd.




































