
USA3 - 0Mexico



México threatens to play yet another match next tuesday ‼️‼️stay alert y'all
Necaxa2 - 4Club America



At least we fought

Necaxa
Mexico1 - 1Colombia



52 more to go GOAT 🙏


Mexico
Bayern7 - 0Union Berlin



- Kane 100 bundesliga goals - Olise Hat-trick - Saibari first bayern goal Another successful training session for bayern


Bayern
Olympiakos Piraeus2 - 1Jagiellonia



Viva México


Olympiakos Piraeus
Tigres UANL1 - 1Necaxa



We had them in the first half not gonna lie


Necaxa
Necaxa1 - 3Cruz Azul



Watching necaxa ball would be 100x more entertaining if relegation was still a thing
Bayern5 - 1Stuttgart





Bayern
Puebla1 - 1Guadalajara Chivas



The last 20 minutes


Guadalajara Chivas
Necaxa2 - 1Monterrey



Look out here comes necaxa


Necaxa
Guadalajara Chivas1 - 0Juarez





Guadalajara Chivas
Spain1 - 0Argentina



Messi deserved the golden ball but fairs I guess

Spain
France4 - 6England





England
Juarez0 - 1Puebla



They robbed pueblota but that's okay I guess

Puebla
Club Tijuana3 - 1Tigres UANL



Necaxa is no longer number 1, it was good while it lasted 🫡🫡

Club Tijuana
Necaxa2 - 1Atlante



Ojito con el necaxa

Necaxa
England1 - 2Argentina




Argentina
France0 - 2Spain



They should just hand the cup to Spain, this was the final


Spain
Spain2 - 1Belgium




Spain
Argentina3 - 1Switzerland




Argentina
Norway1 - 2England



I think I'm retiring from supporting teams for this wc but have fun you all🙏🙏

England
France2 - 0Morocco




France
Switzerland0 - 0Colombia



This switzerland team is the most group stage squad of the tournament what are they doing in quarter finals 😭

Switzerland
Argentina3 - 2Egypt




Argentina
USA1 - 4Belgium



Charles De Ketalaere the one and only lebron of football🐏🐏


Belgium
Portugal0 - 1Spain





Spain
Mexico2 - 3England



I'm so sad

Mexico
Brazil1 - 2Norway





Norway
Paraguay0 - 1France




France
Canada0 - 3Morocco



Fuck Hakimi i'm gonna miss you Canada
Argentina3 - 2Cape Verde Islands



Cape Verde I will always remember you


Cape Verde Islands
Switzerland2 - 0Algeria




Switzerland
Portugal2 - 1Croatia





Croatia
Spain3 - 0Austria




Spain
USA2 - 0Bosnia & Herzegovina





USA
bookd.



