bookd.
caramelius

caramelius

@caramelius

fútbol is life.

Georgia
Created August 2026
Filters
40 reviews
Premier League
Liverpool0 - 3Man City
caramelius
caramelius@caramelius
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2h ago

Nice second half. That cherkis goal was something else. I’m crying.

Player of the match
Rayan Cherki
Man City
Premier League
Arsenal2 - 1Leeds
caramelius
caramelius@caramelius
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago

That Bruno G. goal was something else.

Player of the match
Riccardo Calafiori
Arsenal
Nations League
Northern Ireland0 - 0Georgia
caramelius
caramelius@caramelius
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6d ago

Ra gitxrat rit gagaxarot.

Player of the match
Giorgi Mamardashvili
Georgia
Nations League
Hungary1 - 0Georgia
caramelius
caramelius@caramelius
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Nothing changed. And won’t be changed. Really disappointed.

Player of the match
Dominik Szoboszlai
Hungary
Nations League
England2 - 3Spain
caramelius
caramelius@caramelius
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Every Yamal pass to Ferran turns into a goal kick.

Player of the match
Lamine Yamal
Spain
Nations League
Georgia0 - 1Northern Ireland
caramelius
caramelius@caramelius
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Disappointing.Disappointing.Disappointing.

Player of the match
Pierce Charles
Northern Ireland
La Liga
Sevilla1 - 3Barcelona
caramelius
caramelius@caramelius
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

Rapha, we’ve seen enough. Give him HIS Ballon d’Or.

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
La Liga
Villarreal1 - 2Betis
caramelius
caramelius@caramelius
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

No defence, no midfield, no attack. Just Mikautadze and Moleiro with a chance to shine.

Player of the match
Álvaro Vallés
Betis
Serie A
Inter5 - 3Udinese
caramelius
caramelius@caramelius
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

Nice match. CHAKVE IS BACK.

Player of the match
Marcus Thuram-Ulien
Inter
Champions League
Club Brugge KV2 - 3Aston Villa
caramelius
caramelius@caramelius
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Really fun game for a neutral. Villa and Brugge both just went for it, chances everywhere and the game never really slowed down. One of those matches where you don’t care who wins, you’re just enjoying the football.

Player of the match
Pau Torres
Aston Villa
La Liga
Valencia0 - 5Barcelona
caramelius
caramelius@caramelius
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6 Sept 2026

I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin I love Fermin

Player of the match
Fermín
Barcelona
La Liga
Villarreal2 - 3Deportivo La Coruna
caramelius
caramelius@caramelius
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5 Sept 2026

Love you Auba.

Player of the match
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
Deportivo La Coruna
Premier League
Nott'm Forest0 - 0Tottenham
caramelius
caramelius@caramelius
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5 Sept 2026

I’m sorry to everyone who watched this.

Player of the match
Rodrigo Bentancur
Tottenham
Ligue 1
PSG1 - 2Monaco
caramelius
caramelius@caramelius
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4 Sept 2026

Kvara please comeback

Player of the match
Lukáš Hrádecký
Monaco