Man United0 - 1Man City


literally so mid and the refereeing was crazy

Man City
Levante2 - 4Barcelona


this defense……….

Barcelona
Liverpool2 - 1Atletico Madrid


couldn’t believe my eyes seeing that araujo assist

Liverpool
Barcelona5 - 1Feyenoord


5goalcelona raphinha and pedri link up is always so special to me #mycaptains

Barcelona
Valencia0 - 5Barcelona


whole team reached a serious flow state like it was worth suffering through 21/22 to get here


Barcelona
Barcelona5 - 2Rayo Vallecano


rapha and lamine braces, this shit means something to me that anthony gordon assist, you are now one of my elite employees

Barcelona
Barcelona2 - 0Athletic Club


unai simon was moving crazyy, any other gk in the net and this would’ve been like 10-0

Athletic Club
Real Madrid4 - 1Real Sociedad


unsuccessful hate watch like whatever man

Elche0 - 5Barcelona


RAPHINHAAA O CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN

Barcelona
Algeria3 - 3Austria


bar was playing this on one tiny screen and I was the only one paying attention but I was entertained
Congo DR3 - 1Uzbekistan


kept colombia top of the group I’m not mad
Spain1 - 0Argentina


EL TIBURONNNNN so so proud of my boys what a deserved win from spain I can’t believe it’s all over


Spain
France4 - 6England


imagine being someone that skipped this cinema bc it was the third place match and doesn’t really matter

England
England1 - 2Argentina


the finalissima was inevitable parking the bus against argentina after only scoring once was nuts

England
France0 - 2Spain


mbappe special from france today, real ball knowers knew this result was inevitable

Spain
Argentina3 - 1Switzerland


last minute argentina winning goals is so predictable atp but I have to respect julian alvarez putting that in the toppest of bins

Argentina
Norway1 - 2England


carrying all of latam on their shoulders was too much pressure for norway 😔

England
Spain2 - 1Belgium


spain super sub performances have been nuts

Spain
France2 - 0Morocco


the thai food I had while watching was better and more interesting than anything morocco did this whole match

France
Switzerland0 - 0Colombia


norway are you ready to die for latam
USA1 - 4Belgium


phenomenal hate watch

Belgium
Portugal0 - 1Spain


ronaldo elimination brought me so much joy but spain is not looking great..

Spain
Mexico2 - 3England


absolute cinema but half point deduction for mexico loss 😔

England
Brazil1 - 2Norway


giving ney that pen was like giving chocolate to a dog before putting him down this brazil performance is literally all ancelotti’s fault

Norway
Paraguay0 - 1France


scenes if france didn’t get that pen and paraguay’s haramball actually ended up working
Colombia1 - 0Ghana


we have a serious finishing problem man but job done and on to the next

Colombia
Argentina3 - 2Cape Verde Islands


cinema, cape verde you have made a fan outta me

Cape Verde Islands
Australia1 - 1Egypt


man whatever at least egypt goes through
Switzerland2 - 0Algeria


literally fell asleep at the half and it seems I did not miss much
Portugal2 - 1Croatia


actual highway robbery, var is my opp for not showing an adequate angle
Spain3 - 0Austria


this spain team not winning the wc man where is euros spain

Spain
USA2 - 0Bosnia & Herzegovina


please belgium do the right thing and eliminate the usmnt and you will be reincarnated as lotus flowers
England2 - 1Congo DR


life was so good during those 70 minutes when england was getting knocked out by an african team

England
Mexico2 - 0Ecuador


that first half from mexico was some of the best footy I’ve seen played all tournament they looked scary, really looking forward to following gilberto mora’s career that kid has ittt
France3 - 0Sweden


this demonic superteam

France
Ivory Coast1 - 2Norway


the amount of late goals in this wc is nuts I was fully mentally gearing up for extra time
Netherlands1 - 1Morocco


HE missed his pen and that’s what matters

Morocco
Germany1 - 1Paraguay


LA VIDA CUANDO UN EQUIPO SUDAMERICANO ELIMINA A UN EUROPEO in all seriousness chat though I am so grateful for the opportunity to get to watch this match live. I never would’ve thought I would be able to see a world cup knockout match in my life and did not volunteer for this tournament with that in mind but rather just for love of the game I’ve grown up watching my whole life and being able to make the experience memorable for others. These tickets were a complete surprise from our team leads as a token of appreciation for our work and was such a beautiful experience to end my volunteer journey on and a reminder that dreams do come true :)

Paraguay
bookd.






