
Norway3 - 2Denmark


Norway
Brighton3 - 0Arsenal

I have nothing to say Brighton playing one of the best football in the world rn

Brighton
Brentford3 - 0Chelsea



Brentford
Barcelona7 - 2Racing Santander

What the actual fuck


Barcelona
Al-Hilal Saudi2 - 1Al-Gharafa

No one in the mood this week


Al-Hilal Saudi
Al Ain4 - 0Al-Nassr

I don’t care
Al Ain
Leeds4 - 1Newcastle


Leeds
Man United0 - 1Man City



Man City
Sunderland0 - 2Arsenal

Resilience Resilience Resilience Resilience Resilience Resilience Resilience Resilience

Arsenal
Tottenham0 - 0Everton

300M

Everton
Man United4 - 0Sabah FA


Man United
Napoli0 - 1Arsenal



Arsenal
Arsenal2 - 1Chelsea

Seven years without a win for small chels😭😭😭😭😭


Arsenal
Everton2 - 2Man United

Thanks

Everton
Man City1 - 0Coventry

I will never risk it on Haaland again

Man City
Newcastle2 - 2Bournemouth

Entertaining first half and meh the scoend one , Bournemouth could be one of the best teams who pressing all game but this style of playin for the third time cost them the match in the last 10 mins, i don’t think its look good for newcastle to draw twice in a raw in home

Bournemouth
Ipswich0 - 2Liverpool


Liverpool
Betis1 - 0Real Madrid

Absolute hatewatch


Betis
Al Shabab0 - 2Al-Hilal Saudi


Al-Hilal Saudi
Al-Hilal Saudi3 - 0Al-Ahli Jeddah


Al-Hilal Saudi FC
Barcelona5 - 2Rayo Vallecano


Barcelona

I thought we passed this 1-0 gimmick


Arsenal
Man United5 - 2Ipswich

Thankkk you utd to save my fpl team


Man United
Chelsea4 - 3Brighton


Chelsea
Tottenham0 - 2Newcastle


Newcastle
Liverpool2 - 2Nott'm Forest


Nott'm Forest
Crystal Palace1 - 4Man City

I didn’t watch the scoend half bc i was rewatching spiderman for 10th time


Man City
Real Madrid4 - 1Real Sociedad


Real Madrid
Fulham2 - 3Chelsea

Thanks for FPL points

Chelsea
Newcastle2 - 2Liverpool



Newcastle
Man City2 - 1Bournemouth


Man City
bookd.













