bookd.
Filters
40 reviews
Friendlies
Argentina3 - 0Benin
kareemhegazy
kareemhegazy@kareemhegazy
1d ago

I now realize that I loved Messi more than football itself Thank you Messi, for everything, for all the nights I was happy because of you, thank you for every goal and every title, thank you ❤️❤️

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Argentina
La Liga
Sevilla1 - 3Barcelona
kareemhegazy
kareemhegazy@kareemhegazy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

I am very proud of what we have achieved so far, I can't wait to see what happens in the Champions League we'll get it I trust my team

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
Super Lig
Trabzonspor4 - 0Galatasaray
kareemhegazy
kareemhegazy@kareemhegazy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Dear Arne Slott, go fuck yourself

Player of the match
Mohamed Salah
Trabzonspor
La Liga
Barcelona7 - 2Racing Santander
kareemhegazy
kareemhegazy@kareemhegazy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

I hope Barcelona save some goals for the Champions League semi-finals Because every time we are eliminated by a single goal difference

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
Premier League
Man United0 - 1Man City
kareemhegazy
kareemhegazy@kareemhegazy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

Someone told me this will be Foden's best season🤣🫵

Player of the match
Erling Haaland
Man City
Champions League
Barcelona5 - 1Feyenoord
kareemhegazy
kareemhegazy@kareemhegazy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Barcelona is very beautiful. Barcelona is the best team in Europe. I haven't seen Barcelona play this well in a very long time. We now have a strong bench that we can rely on. Rafinha is the best player in the world I hope we win the Champions League for him, and I'm more confident than ever this year that the Champions League will return to Camp Nou ❤️❤️❤️

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
La Liga
Valencia0 - 5Barcelona
kareemhegazy
kareemhegazy@kareemhegazy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Hello everyone You are now looking at the best midfielder in the world since last season If you like performance, this is consistent from 60 matches If you're into statistics, no one has surpassed him in (goal + assists) not Bellingham, not Pedri, not any other midfielder player in the world Show some respect to him

Player of the match
Fermín
Barcelona
La Liga
Barcelona5 - 2Rayo Vallecano
kareemhegazy
kareemhegazy@kareemhegazy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1 Sept 2026

I'm very happy with the win and the continued success. I'm happy for Rafinha and I hope he wins the Ballon d'Or at the end of the season. I'm happy that Lamin is back scoring and I'm very, very happy with Hamza Abdelkarim's participation, even if it was limited. But the transfer window is closing and we haven't signed a defender or striker. I don't trust in Gabriel Jesus

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
Premier League
Liverpool2 - 2Nott'm Forest
kareemhegazy
kareemhegazy@kareemhegazy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★29 Aug 2026

Liverpool will be very difficult for you, Iraola

Player of the match
Morgan Gibbs-White
Nott'm Forest
Premier League
Hull City2 - 0Man United
kareemhegazy
kareemhegazy@kareemhegazy
22 Aug 2026

Three United players in my Fantasy team. I hate you United. The good thing is I didn't put Bruno as captain

Player of the match
Regan Slater
Hull City
Premier League
Arsenal3 - 0Coventry
kareemhegazy
kareemhegazy@kareemhegazy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★21 Aug 2026

Unfortunately I missed the match due to some work. I heard that Tzolis did a great job, it sounds good he's in my Fantasy team alongside Calafiori. I'm extremely excited for the season

Player of the match
Christos Tzolis
Arsenal
Friendlies Clubs
Barcelona2 - 1Al Ahly
kareemhegazy
kareemhegazy@kareemhegazy
19 Aug 2026

It feels good to see the two teams you've loved most since childhood facing each other in a match. I'm very happy for Hamza Abdelkarim. I hope he continues scoring and gets a chance in the first team in the new season❤️❤️

Player of the match
H. Abdelkarim
Barcelona
World Cup
France4 - 6England
kareemhegazy
kareemhegazy@kareemhegazy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★18 Jul 2026

My regards to every coach who opens up his defense to entertain the viewers The most enjoyable match of the World Cup. I'm so happy for Saka

Player of the match
Bukayo Saka
England
World Cup
England1 - 2Argentina
kareemhegazy
kareemhegazy@kareemhegazy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★16 Jul 2026

My first love and legend reaches the World Cup final once again I want to see him happy all the time, even though I'm still sad about his match against my country, but he's Messi, he's the greatest in history

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Argentina
World Cup
France0 - 2Spain
kareemhegazy
kareemhegazy@kareemhegazy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★15 Jul 2026

Spain are in the WC final? so they'll 100% win

Player of the match
Marc Cucurella
Spain
World Cup
Argentina3 - 2Egypt
kareemhegazy
kareemhegazy@kareemhegazy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★7 Jul 2026

A disastrous refereeing scandal. The world is not blind to what is happening. It feels as though the whole world is supporting Argentina and Messi. We are not blind, we can see everything. Curse everyone who played a part in destroying our dream Fuck off

World Cup
Mexico2 - 3England
kareemhegazy
kareemhegazy@kareemhegazy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6 Jul 2026

Unfortunately, I had bet my friends that Mexico would reach the World Cup final. I will miss this team a lot; it was a truly fantastic match and tournament for Mexico

Player of the match
Jude Bellingham
England
World Cup
Brazil1 - 2Norway
kareemhegazy
kareemhegazy@kareemhegazy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5 Jul 2026

Watching Neymar cry is one of the saddest things in the world But Haaland is not human I can't believe the second goal Norway deserved it , they were much better and it was a historic tournament❤️❤️🇳🇴

Player of the match
Erling Haaland
Norway
World Cup
Paraguay0 - 1France
kareemhegazy
kareemhegazy@kareemhegazy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4 Jul 2026

Mbappe scored again and equaled Messi's goal , I can't tell Messi to score in the next match because it will be against Egypt. I hope Egypt wins with Messi scores a hatrick, fuckkkkkk😭😭😭

Player of the match
Orlando Noldin
Paraguay
World Cup
Canada0 - 3Morocco
kareemhegazy
kareemhegazy@kareemhegazy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4 Jul 2026

Hard luck to Canada I enjoyed watching them throughout the WC and watching their fans. I still maintain my opinion that I don't like Morocco. I hope France makes me happy and eliminates them in the next round

Player of the match
Azzedine Ounahi
Morocco
2
World Cup
Australia1 - 1Egypt
kareemhegazy
kareemhegazy@kareemhegazy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3 Jul 2026

Egypt in the round of 16? This is a dream! I still can't believe what we're doing. I love my country. I'm proud of everything Our fans chanted after the match, "Bring Messi Bring Messi Bring Messi 😂😂❤️❤️❤️ I am proud of what we have done so far and I am happy. I am dreaming and I can't believe this. I hope we can continue even longer

Player of the match
Mohamed Salah
Egypt
9
World Cup
Belgium3 - 2Senegal
kareemhegazy
kareemhegazy@kareemhegazy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1 Jul 2026

It seems like every African national team gets its period after the 80th minute 🫣

Player of the match
Youri Tielemans
Belgium
World Cup
France3 - 0Sweden
kareemhegazy
kareemhegazy@kareemhegazy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★30 Jun 2026

France are terrifying, no one can take the cup from them

Player of the match
Kylian Mbappé
France
World Cup
Ivory Coast1 - 2Norway
kareemhegazy
kareemhegazy@kareemhegazy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★30 Jun 2026

Amad Diallo when he's away from Manchester United

Player of the match
Antonio Nusa
Norway
World Cup
Germany1 - 1Paraguay
kareemhegazy
kareemhegazy@kareemhegazy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★30 Jun 2026

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Player of the match
Matías Fonda
Paraguay
World Cup
Brazil2 - 1Japan
kareemhegazy
kareemhegazy@kareemhegazy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★29 Jun 2026

I don't know if anyone will agree with me, but damn Brazil they absolutely didn't deserve to win this match Hard luck to Japan, it's unfortunate

Player of the match
Kaishu Sano
Japan
World Cup
Egypt1 - 1Iran
kareemhegazy
kareemhegazy@kareemhegazy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★27 Jun 2026

I'm very happy that Egypt qualified despite the poor performance. I don't know what happened; we were much better. I don't know why we declined. I'm also very happy that Iran is out of the World Cup. We have Australia in the round of 32 and then Argentina in the round of 16, i think our dreams are now focused on the round of 16, hopefully

Player of the match
Mostafa Shobeir
Egypt
World Cup
Jordan1 - 2Algeria
kareemhegazy
kareemhegazy@kareemhegazy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Jun 2026

Algeria is waking up, but I'm sad for Jordan. I think expectations were higher for Jordan. Hard luck to their fans

Player of the match
Farès Chaïbi
Algeria
World Cup
Argentina2 - 0Austria
kareemhegazy
kareemhegazy@kareemhegazy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22 Jun 2026

One of Messi's worst matches in the last two years? Well, two goals without any effort, and his mind wasn't on the pitch because of his father's illness, This shows the difference between the best player in history and any other player

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Argentina
World Cup
New Zealand1 - 3Egypt
kareemhegazy
kareemhegazy@kareemhegazy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22 Jun 2026

We almost died. I lost my voice. I have never been happier in my life than I am todayThank you, Egyptian national team, and thank you to coach Hossam Hassan. Thank you, Mohamed Salah, for making us happy. I still can't believe it. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Player of the match
Mohamed Salah
Egypt
9
World Cup
Tunisia0 - 4Japan
kareemhegazy
kareemhegazy@kareemhegazy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★21 Jun 2026

Tunisia participates in every World Cup To make sure no one else can claim the title of worst team

Player of the match
Ayase Ueda
Japan
World Cup
Netherlands5 - 1Sweden
kareemhegazy
kareemhegazy@kareemhegazy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★20 Jun 2026

Officially, Ibrahimovic died (If he was genuinely interested in his country in the first place)

Player of the match
Cody Gakpo
Netherlands
World Cup
Scotland0 - 1Morocco
kareemhegazy
kareemhegazy@kareemhegazy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★20 Jun 2026

Morocco is much weaker than in the last World Cup, which is a good thing

Player of the match
Ismael El Basra
Morocco
World Cup
Brazil3 - 0Haiti
kareemhegazy
kareemhegazy@kareemhegazy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★20 Jun 2026

Rafinha has forgotten football

Player of the match
Matheus Cunha
Brazil
World Cup
Argentina3 - 0Algeria
kareemhegazy
kareemhegazy@kareemhegazy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★17 Jun 2026

The official all-time top scorer in the World Cup, my childhood hero and idol.My children will be very lucky to have the things I will tell them about him. I can't believe he only has a few years left on the pitch. I'm so happy I witnessed his entire career. Messi is happy, so the world is happy❤️❤️❤️

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Argentina