bookd.
M

m10mo

@m10mo

I love Messi and Barcelona.

Created May 2026
Filters
40 reviews
Friendlies
Argentina3 - 0Benin
M
m10mo@m10mo
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★14h ago

I’ve been holding out on writing this. I usually have a lot to say, but I really didn’t know where to begin, and posting this would really cement the fact that your international career is really over. I still don’t really know what to say. Even as I write this more than 12 hours after the game has finished I still can’t stop the tears from flowing. I’ve had the privilege of watching Messi for 16 years. I’ve been blessed to be able to follow his career and week in, week out, see him produce unimaginable amounts of magic and mesmerize me everytime. I think part of what makes this goodbye so hard is how fairy tale like this journey has been. I remember crying after the 2014 World Cup final, being depressed over back to back copa final losses, and helpless after the 2016 World Cup early exit. I defended you even when people would burn your shirts or say you’re not worthy because i knew that wasn’t true. I still had joy from watching you work wonders at Barcelona, and I will forever be grateful for being able to tune in or watch a Messi highlight when life wasn’t going good or I felt down. I remember feeling the heartbreak when it was announced you wouldn’t be at Barcelona anymore. And then I remember the joy that followed internationally. Finally a Copa America win, then the finalissima, and then wow the 2022 World Cup. I cried when I thought the Dutch would take us out, but Argentina prevailed. And a World Cup final in such dramatic fashion, a roller coaster of a ride. Fast forward to 2026, where everyone doubted Messi. What an unbelievable campaign, from a 39 year old. I wish we won that World Cup, ended in heartbreak but I guess it couldn’t be too perfect of an ending. Thank you for everything you have given me Messi. I fell in love with you first then the sport. You gave me the gift of playing and enjoying this beautiful game. The tears of joy and sorrow were all worth it, till next time Messi.

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Argentina
MLS
Columbus Crew2 - 1Inter Miami
M
m10mo@m10mo
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Only star is for Messi’s free kick. Hire a firing squad, line up miamis coaching staff, team, and front office, and execute them.

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Inter Miami
Campeones Cup
Inter Miami2 - 0Cruz Azul
M
m10mo@m10mo
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

Another trophy for the goat and another masterclass from him.

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Inter Miami
Champions League
Barcelona5 - 1Feyenoord
M
m10mo@m10mo
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Defense a bit shaky at times but wow this attack and midfield is a joy to watch. Raphinha and Yamal again with outstanding performances

Player of the match
Lamine Yamal
Barcelona
MLS
Inter Miami2 - 2Atlanta United
M
m10mo@m10mo
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Genuinely execute the coaching staff and most of the team

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Inter Miami
La Liga
Barcelona5 - 2Rayo Vallecano
M
m10mo@m10mo
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★31 Aug 2026

Goals galore, what a joy to watch Barca.

Player of the match
Lamine Yamal
Barcelona
MLS
Inter Miami7 - 1Montreal
M
m10mo@m10mo
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★31 Aug 2026

Messi please play forever.

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Inter Miami
La Liga
Barcelona2 - 0Athletic Club
M
m10mo@m10mo
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★27 Aug 2026

Barca definitely should’ve scored more.

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
Leagues Cup
Inter Miami4 - 2Atletico San Luis
M
m10mo@m10mo
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6 Aug 2026

He’s 39 btw. And still carrying

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Inter Miami
MLS
New York City3 - 1Chicago Fire
M
m10mo@m10mo
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★26 Jul 2026

Sad no lewa goal, he barely got any service. NYCFC were just too good

Player of the match
Axel Ojeda
New York City
World Cup
Spain1 - 0Argentina
M
m10mo@m10mo
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★20 Jul 2026

Thank you Messi for making me fall in love with the beautiful game. Thank you Messi for being the reason I picked up a football. Thank you Messi for being something I look forward to week in and week out. What a gift. Spain deserved this World Cup, but it’s sad to see Messi lose another final and his team mostly ghost.

Player of the match
Emiliano Martínez
Argentina
World Cup
France4 - 6England
M
m10mo@m10mo
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★18 Jul 2026

Shithouseey and vibes. Loved it

Player of the match
Kylian Mbappé
France
World Cup
England1 - 2Argentina
M
m10mo@m10mo
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★15 Jul 2026

Messi again at the heart of the attack. Great resilience from the entire team once again though, incredible.

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Argentina
World Cup
Argentina3 - 1Switzerland
M
m10mo@m10mo
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★12 Jul 2026

I love this team but I also hate this team.

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Argentina
World Cup
Argentina3 - 2Egypt
M
m10mo@m10mo
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★7 Jul 2026

Egypt thoroughly deserved it with the way they played. Football is the greatest sport in the world. But Lionel Messi is just inevitable. The greatest there will ever be. No words.

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Argentina
World Cup
USA1 - 4Belgium
M
m10mo@m10mo
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★7 Jul 2026

USA defense and goalie once again crumble in a World Cup knockout game.

Player of the match
Charles De Ketelaere
Belgium
World Cup
Portugal0 - 1Spain
M
m10mo@m10mo
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6 Jul 2026

Another day another Ronaldo stinker.

Player of the match
Mikel Merino
Spain
World Cup
Argentina3 - 2Cape Verde Islands
M
m10mo@m10mo
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4 Jul 2026

Quite a few standout performances. Vozinha is just amazing, what a performance. Argentinas midfield and strikers were horrendous this game. Messi was the most dangerous player out there, and Licha and Cuti held it down. Game of the tournament.

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Argentina
World Cup
Belgium3 - 2Senegal
M
m10mo@m10mo
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1 Jul 2026

Absolute scenes. What a comeback and what an ending to a crazy game. Shame it had to be a pen but the right call.

Player of the match
Youri Tielemans
Belgium
World Cup
Mexico2 - 0Ecuador
M
m10mo@m10mo
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1 Jul 2026

Fantastic overall performance by Mexico, wow. The Azteca is amazing btw.

Player of the match
Julián Quiñones
Mexico
World Cup
Ivory Coast1 - 2Norway
M
m10mo@m10mo
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★30 Jun 2026

What a game, both teams had a lot of good moments. Ivory Coast just didn’t get it right a lot of times in the final pass/shot.

World Cup
Jordan1 - 3Argentina
M
m10mo@m10mo
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★28 Jun 2026

Messi really still is the heart of this team.

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Argentina