bookd.
omarsaeeol

omarsaeeol

@omarsaeeol

I knew about football because of Fifa 07

Egypt
Created August 2026
Filters
40 reviews
Premier League
Sunderland0 - 2Arsenal
omarsaeeol
omarsaeeol@omarsaeeol
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

It will be a fuckin robbery if he won't win the goalkeeper of the year

Player of the match
David Raya
Arsenal
Premier League
Arsenal2 - 1Chelsea
omarsaeeol
omarsaeeol@omarsaeeol
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Dominant performance 3 points Kai havertz is the fuckin goat

Player of the match
Kai Havertz
Arsenal
La Liga
Elche0 - 5Barcelona
omarsaeeol
omarsaeeol@omarsaeeol
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★24 Aug 2026

Just watched the game for hamza if he was gonna play

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
World Cup
France0 - 2Spain
omarsaeeol
omarsaeeol@omarsaeeol
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026

What the hell happened to France?!

Player of the match
Pedro Porro
Spain
World Cup
France4 - 6England
omarsaeeol
omarsaeeol@omarsaeeol
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026

Sadly this wasn't the final

Player of the match
Bukayo Saka
England
World Cup
Norway1 - 2England
omarsaeeol
omarsaeeol@omarsaeeol
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026

Jude with the rescue

Player of the match
Jude Bellingham
England
World Cup
France2 - 0Morocco
omarsaeeol
omarsaeeol@omarsaeeol
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026

Worst performance for Morocco

Player of the match
Kylian Mbappé
France
World Cup
Brazil1 - 2Norway
omarsaeeol
omarsaeeol@omarsaeeol
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026

One of the best matches in this tournament

Player of the match
Erling Haaland
Norway
World Cup
Canada0 - 3Morocco
omarsaeeol
omarsaeeol@omarsaeeol
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026

Hate that saibari got injured

Player of the match
Azzedine Ounahi
Morocco
World Cup
England2 - 1Congo DR
omarsaeeol
omarsaeeol@omarsaeeol
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026

Goodbye mpasi I will never forget you

Player of the match
Lionel Mpasi-Nzau
Congo DR
World Cup
Ivory Coast1 - 2Norway
omarsaeeol
omarsaeeol@omarsaeeol
23 Aug 2026

Fuck this haaland bullshit

Player of the match
Amad Diallo
Ivory Coast
World Cup
Brazil2 - 1Japan
omarsaeeol
omarsaeeol@omarsaeeol
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026

Goodbye Suzuki I will never forget you

Player of the match
Vinícius Júnior
Brazil
World Cup
Egypt1 - 1Iran
omarsaeeol
omarsaeeol@omarsaeeol
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026

That last minute offside 😭😭

Player of the match
Ramin Semeskandi
Iran
World Cup
Cape Verde Islands0 - 0Saudi Arabia
omarsaeeol
omarsaeeol@omarsaeeol
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026

Really happy for Cape Verde I was about to cry

Player of the match
Vózinha
Cape Verde Islands
World Cup
Spain4 - 0Saudi Arabia
omarsaeeol
omarsaeeol@omarsaeeol
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026

This Saudi team is a joke too

Player of the match
Mikel Oyarzabal
Spain
World Cup
Tunisia0 - 4Japan
omarsaeeol
omarsaeeol@omarsaeeol
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026

This whole Tunisian team is a joke

Player of the match
Ayase Ueda
Japan
World Cup
Germany2 - 1Ivory Coast
omarsaeeol
omarsaeeol@omarsaeeol
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026

Ivory coast wasted a good opportunity to win this game

Player of the match
Deniz Undav
Germany
World Cup
England4 - 2Croatia
omarsaeeol
omarsaeeol@omarsaeeol
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026

Just give him a penalty already

Player of the match
Jude Bellingham
England
World Cup
Argentina3 - 0Algeria
omarsaeeol
omarsaeeol@omarsaeeol
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026

Just like seeing her for the first time again

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Argentina
World Cup
Spain0 - 0Cape Verde Islands
omarsaeeol
omarsaeeol@omarsaeeol
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026

Who's that goalkeeper that looks like an electrician

Player of the match
Vózinha
Cape Verde Islands
World Cup
Sweden5 - 1Tunisia
omarsaeeol
omarsaeeol@omarsaeeol
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026

That Tunisian goalkeeper should get some Stimulants

Player of the match
Alexander Isak
Sweden
World Cup
Netherlands2 - 2Japan
omarsaeeol
omarsaeeol@omarsaeeol
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026

That goal from summerville 🤯

Player of the match
Crysencio Summerville
Netherlands
World Cup
Haiti0 - 1Scotland
omarsaeeol
omarsaeeol@omarsaeeol
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026

Idk why I saw this match

Player of the match
John McGinn
Scotland
World Cup
USA4 - 1Paraguay
omarsaeeol
omarsaeeol@omarsaeeol
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026

WHAT THE HELL IS A KILOMETER

Player of the match
Folarin Balogun
USA
World Cup
Mexico2 - 0South Africa
omarsaeeol
omarsaeeol@omarsaeeol
23 Aug 2026

I really missed these vibes

Player of the match
Raúl Jiménez
Mexico
World Cup
Belgium1 - 1Egypt
omarsaeeol
omarsaeeol@omarsaeeol
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026

Without shoubir we would concede more than 3 goals at least

Player of the match
Mostafa Shobeir
Egypt
World Cup
New Zealand1 - 3Egypt
omarsaeeol
omarsaeeol@omarsaeeol
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026

First time I see the people happy in the streets for a while

Player of the match
Mohamed Salah
Egypt
World Cup
Argentina3 - 2Cape Verde Islands
omarsaeeol
omarsaeeol@omarsaeeol
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026

I was screaming and rolling around the house after the second goal of Cape Verde

Player of the match
Vózinha
Cape Verde Islands
World Cup
England1 - 2Argentina
omarsaeeol
omarsaeeol@omarsaeeol
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026

The first half was some sort of WWE

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Argentina
World Cup
Spain1 - 0Argentina
omarsaeeol
omarsaeeol@omarsaeeol
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026

Worst final match ever I really hate Argentina for robbing Egypt, Cape Verde and England One of them had to be in the final

Player of the match
Emiliano Martínez
Argentina
World Cup
Portugal0 - 1Spain
omarsaeeol
omarsaeeol@omarsaeeol
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026

And I turn 6 upside down it's a 9 now

Player of the match
Mikel Merino
Spain
World Cup
Australia1 - 1Egypt
omarsaeeol
omarsaeeol@omarsaeeol
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026

First win ever in knockouts

Player of the match
Emam Ashour
Egypt
World Cup
Argentina3 - 2Egypt
omarsaeeol
omarsaeeol@omarsaeeol
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026

Sometimes I hate football

Player of the match
Haissem Hassan
Egypt
Champions League
Real Madrid1 - 2Arsenal
omarsaeeol
omarsaeeol@omarsaeeol
23 Aug 2026

I was at the Cafe watching the game and I was trash talking those Madrid fans after the first goal by Saka till vini scored and I was really about to shit myself but that was easy as hell

Player of the match
Bukayo Saka
Arsenal
Champions League
Liverpool5 - 2Roma
omarsaeeol
omarsaeeol@omarsaeeol
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026

There are some games that are called "ballon dor performance" And that was salah's ballon dor performance

Player of the match
Mohamed Salah
Liverpool
Champions League
Inter4 - 3Barcelona
omarsaeeol
omarsaeeol@omarsaeeol
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026

The best match of this season So sad that the final was one sided and I really hoped that Barcelona would go instead of inter

Player of the match
Lamine Yamal
Barcelona