bookd.
Filters
40 reviews
Friendlies
USA3 - 0Mexico
paddy
paddy@paddington
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago

Forgot to rate this one. Why the low rating? 👀

Player of the match
Cavan Sullivan
USA
NWSL Women
NJ/NY Gotham1 - 1Angel City
paddy
paddy@paddington
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3d ago

I’ll take it but that was such a winnable match for us

Player of the match
T. Suarez
Angel City
NWSL Women
Washington Spirit0 - 1Angel City
paddy
paddy@paddington
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Let’s gooooo. What a finish from Niehues!

Player of the match
Maiara Niehues
Angel City
NWSL Women
Angel City3 - 3Denver Summit
paddy
paddy@paddington
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

3.5 just for the quality. Big sad.

Player of the match
Sveindís Jónsdóttir
Angel City
World Cup
France4 - 6England
paddy
paddy@paddington
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★18 Jul 2026

I love high scoring matches

Player of the match
Bukayo Saka
England
World Cup
Switzerland0 - 0Colombia
paddy
paddy@paddington
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★7 Jul 2026

It is so bad, I want to give you a zero. But that’s not possible. So I give you… a one.

Player of the match
Gregor Kobel
Switzerland
World Cup
Mexico2 - 3England
paddy
paddy@paddington
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6 Jul 2026

What a nail biter

Player of the match
Jude Bellingham
England
World Cup
Argentina3 - 2Cape Verde Islands
paddy
paddy@paddington
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4 Jul 2026

One of the best World Cup matches I’ve ever seen. Instant classic. WOW!

World Cup
USA2 - 0Bosnia & Herzegovina
paddy
paddy@paddington
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2 Jul 2026

Red card ruined the vibes lowkey

Player of the match
Malik Tillman
USA