bookd.
Filters
40 reviews
Carabao Cup
Ipswich2 - 4Arsenal
radwan
radwan@radwan
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

WHAT KEVIN GARNETT SAY?

Player of the match
Max Dowman
Arsenal
Premier League
Sunderland0 - 2Arsenal
radwan
radwan@radwan
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

#survivedbrianbrobbey

Player of the match
David Raya
Arsenal
Champions League
Napoli0 - 1Arsenal
radwan
radwan@radwan
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

MARTIN ODEGAARD IM POURING HONEY ON YOU GØAT

Player of the match
Martin Ødegaard
Arsenal
Premier League
Arsenal2 - 1Chelsea
radwan
radwan@radwan
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

CHELSEA COME HEREEEEE

Player of the match
David Raya
Arsenal
Premier League
Aston Villa0 - 1Arsenal
radwan
radwan@radwan
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★31 Aug 2026

I’d hate to play against us, can’t wait to hear people complain tho😍

Player of the match
Declan Rice
Arsenal
Premier League
Brentford3 - 0Tottenham
radwan
radwan@radwan
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22 Aug 2026

United loss and a Spurs loss in the same day?

Player of the match
Vitaly Janelt
Brentford
Premier League
Hull City2 - 0Man United
radwan
radwan@radwan
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22 Aug 2026

OH HOW I’VE MISSED THE FEELING OF A SUCCESSFUL HATE WATCH

Player of the match
Konstantinos Tzolakis
Hull City
Premier League
Arsenal3 - 0Coventry
radwan
radwan@radwan
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★21 Aug 2026

A LW threat, am I dreaming?

Player of the match
Christos Tzolis
Arsenal
Community Shield
Arsenal3 - 0Man City
radwan
radwan@radwan
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★16 Aug 2026

ENGLISH SUPER CUP CHAMPIONS

Player of the match
Martin Ødegaard
Arsenal
Friendlies Clubs
Arsenal1 - 3Betis
radwan
radwan@radwan
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5 Aug 2026

KEPA WHEN I CATCH YOU😡

Player of the match
Héctor Bellerín
Real Betis
World Cup
France4 - 6England
radwan
radwan@radwan
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★19 Jul 2026

Olise, I just want to talk

Player of the match
Bukayo Saka
England
World Cup
England1 - 2Argentina
radwan
radwan@radwan
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★19 Jul 2026

Tuchel when I catch you…

Player of the match
Djed Spence
England
World Cup
France0 - 2Spain
radwan
radwan@radwan
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★15 Jul 2026

Learning how to trickshot on black ops 2

Player of the match
Rodri
Spain
World Cup
Norway1 - 2England
radwan
radwan@radwan
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★12 Jul 2026

I SAID MAYBEEEEE

Player of the match
Jude Bellingham
England
World Cup
France2 - 0Morocco
radwan
radwan@radwan
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★10 Jul 2026

Me ignoring this France super team because it’s coming home

Player of the match
Kylian Mbappé
France
World Cup
USA1 - 4Belgium
radwan
radwan@radwan
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★7 Jul 2026

USA got me celebrating goals for Leopold’s Belgium

Player of the match
Charles De Ketelaere
Belgium
World Cup
Argentina3 - 2Egypt
radwan
radwan@radwan
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★7 Jul 2026

Egypt made us proud. I WILL DIE FOR AFRICA

Player of the match
Haissem Hassan
Egypt
World Cup
Brazil1 - 2Norway
radwan
radwan@radwan
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6 Jul 2026

Gabriel cooked by Haaland again

Player of the match
Erling Haaland
Norway
World Cup
Mexico2 - 3England
radwan
radwan@radwan
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6 Jul 2026

FRANCE, COME OUTSIDE. I JUST WANT TO TALK!!!!!

Player of the match
Jude Bellingham
England
World Cup
Argentina3 - 2Cape Verde Islands
radwan
radwan@radwan
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4 Jul 2026

Usually I’m tryna crack jokes with my reviews, but this one is from the heart. As an African whose team didn’t make the World Cup (and probably never will). Having a new African team to root for each day has been insanely fun, but before the tournament if you would’ve told me Cape Verde would’ve been my favourite team to support I would’ve laughed in your face. BUT THEM BOYS NICE!!!! Before the World Cup qualifiers Cape Verde to me was just a flag I could name because I was bored in class and I would try to name every flag. I can’t imagine what it feels like to be Cape Verdean right now, the fact I got to experience a sliver of what it feels like is enough to take me to the moon and back. I need Somalia to lock in, I HAVE to see us at a World Cup before I die. I LOVE FOOTBALL.

Player of the match
Sidny Cabral
Cape Verde Islands
World Cup
Australia1 - 1Egypt
radwan
radwan@radwan
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3 Jul 2026

Fack off aussie wankersssss

Player of the match
Emam Ashour
Egypt
World Cup
Switzerland2 - 0Algeria
radwan
radwan@radwan
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3 Jul 2026

Another African team gone

Player of the match
Rayan Aït-Nouri
Algeria
World Cup
Portugal2 - 1Croatia
radwan
radwan@radwan
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3 Jul 2026

Robbed of an all-timer, idc what a spike on a graph says.

Player of the match
Espen Eskas 🇳🇴 (Referee)
Referee
World Cup
Spain3 - 0Austria
radwan
radwan@radwan
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3 Jul 2026

Oyarzabal stepping out the Lazarus pit before a tournament

Player of the match
Mikel Oyarzabal
Spain
World Cup
Belgium3 - 2Senegal
radwan
radwan@radwan
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2 Jul 2026

Can’t stop the shine

Player of the match
Youri Tielemans
Belgium
World Cup
England2 - 1Congo DR
radwan
radwan@radwan
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1 Jul 2026

English struggle and strife ball

Player of the match
Harry Kane
England
World Cup
France3 - 0Sweden
radwan
radwan@radwan
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★30 Jun 2026

Sweden two man step against this mega super team ain’t fair

Player of the match
Michael Olise
France