bookd.
kamallovesraphina

kamallovesraphina

@raphinaverified

Worlds Biggest Barcelona Fan Love AC Milan

Atlanta
Created August 2026
Filters
40 reviews
La Liga
Atletico Madrid2 - 1Real Madrid
kamallovesraphina
kamallovesraphina@raphinaverified
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Laliga wrapped up in September

Player of the match
Dean Huijsen
Real Madrid
La Liga
Atletico Madrid2 - 1Real Madrid
kamallovesraphina
kamallovesraphina@raphinaverified
2w ago

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahjqhqhq

Player of the match
Dean Huijsen
Real Madrid
La Liga
Barcelona7 - 2Racing Santander
kamallovesraphina
kamallovesraphina@raphinaverified
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

Watching a Barcelona Match is like watching an episode of Breaking Bad S5 it’s so peak. 💙❤️

Player of the match
Karim-David Adeyemi
Barcelona
La Liga
Levante2 - 4Barcelona
kamallovesraphina
kamallovesraphina@raphinaverified
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

Guess what I got now fellas

Player of the match
Lamine Yamal
Barcelona
La Liga
Levante2 - 4Barcelona
kamallovesraphina
kamallovesraphina@raphinaverified
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

unbelievable performance. We can’t settle for a 4 goal game. The fact that we didn’t get 5 is a disgrace. Hansi Flick needs to be fired. This is unacceptable. Raphina didn’t get a goal. Our defence was shaky, very shaky. I am FURIOUS 😡😡😡😡 Hansi Flick back to Germany YESTERDAY Also Did Messi touch Xavi Esparte? Yes he did Look There it is, Messi touching Xavi Esparte

Player of the match
Lamine Yamal
Barcelona
Champions League
Barcelona5 - 1Feyenoord
kamallovesraphina
kamallovesraphina@raphinaverified
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

The Perfect Start for our UCL Campaign, It can’t get better than this can it? it fucking can. Let’s go and show them all, we will win it this year, Visca Barca

Player of the match
Lamine Yamal
Barcelona
La Liga
Valencia0 - 5Barcelona
kamallovesraphina
kamallovesraphina@raphinaverified
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

At This Point, We’ll need more than 5 stars to rate every Game.

Player of the match
Lamine Yamal
Barcelona
La Liga
Betis1 - 0Real Madrid
kamallovesraphina
kamallovesraphina@raphinaverified
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Love me a good hatewatch 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 We are going to run away with this league 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭💙❤️

Player of the match
Álvaro Vallés
Betis
La Liga
Barcelona5 - 2Rayo Vallecano
kamallovesraphina
kamallovesraphina@raphinaverified
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1 Sept 2026

What a Game, Lamine Yamal is Back, Raphina my love is the best player in the world, keeps on his form, Gordon keeps on proving himself, Kounde sloppy as always, Xavi Esparte impresses me every game, We lost control after conceding the second goal, and guess what Flick did.. He brought on Fermin Fucking Lopez and RODRI off the bench!! We are so stacked!

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
La Liga
Barcelona2 - 0Athletic Club
kamallovesraphina
kamallovesraphina@raphinaverified
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★27 Aug 2026

very well performance, could’ve easily hit another 5 if Uni Fucking Simon wasn’t moving like an octopus, Pedri is my player of the match, I feel so comfortable when he has the ball, I know he will not lose it, Raphina is lovely as always, Yamal had many chances, he looks shaky and less confident, but I believe in him, he will surely come back and be in this best, Fermin is also amazing, Rodri Debut is a +, and Xavi in the left back was very impressive, I see him as our future, La Masia at it again. I love this team with my heart. Cmon Culers 💙❤️

Player of the match
Pedri
Barcelona
La Liga
Real Madrid4 - 1Real Sociedad
kamallovesraphina
kamallovesraphina@raphinaverified
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★26 Aug 2026

This will not change anything, looking at Barcelona’s performance and their squad, We will easily run away with this league, Real Madrid look shaky.

La Liga
Elche0 - 5Barcelona
kamallovesraphina
kamallovesraphina@raphinaverified
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★25 Aug 2026

THIS WAS A PERFECT WAY TO START THE SEASON! I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT GAME! I CANT WAIT

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona