bookd.
Filters
40 reviews
Premier League
Man City5 - 3Sunderland
ren233
ren233@ren233
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Defensive disaster but so much fun

Player of the match
Brian Brobbey
Sunderland
Champions League
Porto0 - 2Man City
ren233
ren233@ren233
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Semenyo lock in brodie

Player of the match
Marc Guéhi
Man City
Community Shield
Arsenal3 - 0Man City
ren233
ren233@ren233
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★17 Aug 2026

probably the worst match I’ve seen in ages. I hope viana realises that the transfer window is open

World Cup
Belgium0 - 0Iran
ren233
ren233@ren233
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22 Jun 2026

I’m tired of KDB trying and taking a touch of god and giving it on a plate for the Mf to take the weakest shot ever.

Premier League
West Ham0 - 1Arsenal
ren233
ren233@ren233
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★10 May 2026

it is a foul on raya but so ironic arsenal have done the same I don’t know how many times atp. Shame on PGMOL for not Being consistent with fouls