
Croatia1 - 2Spain



Every illness hit me the whole match bro , Mikel, you are my love thank you for ur service but fuck you spain


Spain
France4 - 1Belgium



First half LIVING HELL أنتو بتعملوا فينا كده ليهههه but oh lalala second half 🤤🤤🤤🤤(also first time in chat so this was so peak)


France
Portugal2 - 1Norway



What the actual fuck did I just watch

Poland6 - 0Romania



Goat still has it in him bro


Poland
Croatia0 - 7England



England vs the goal keeper


England
Spain3 - 1Czechia



3 ain't enough, burn the pitch


Spain
Sevilla1 - 3Barcelona



Raphinha vs losing (challenge impossible) (challenge failed)


Barcelona
Barcelona7 - 2Racing Santander



Yo raph chill Raph:


Barcelona
Iraq1 - 4Norway



I can't lie, this wasn't much surprising


Norway
Senegal5 - 0Iraq



What happens when, when, when when when whenmen

Kuwait2 - 3Iraq





Utrecht
Saudi Arabia2 - 0Iraq



Iraq vs ref , this deserves zero stars fuck yall

Mexico2 - 3England





England
Norway1 - 2England



Kill everyone on the pitch NOW. Norway:

Real Madrid4 - 0Malaga





Real Madrid
Real Madrid2 - 1Inter





Real Madrid
Elche2 - 3Real Madrid





Real Madrid
Atletico Madrid2 - 1Real Madrid



How do u fumble that bad bro

Real Madrid4 - 1Rayo Vallecano



Hope aint lost after all


Real Madrid
England2 - 3Spain



Fuck you england


Spain
Spain1 - 0Argentina



Whole house was cheering for Spain even my brother who hates them
Spain1 - 1Iraq



My pupils aren't pupiling never in my life did I thought we would tie to Spain , also gavi gavi gavi gavi gavi

Spain
Norway1 - 4France



Oh lalala more goals please


France
France3 - 0Iraq



Lowkey when ur country goes against France, theres no hope


France
Paraguay0 - 1France



When you try to rage bait but the guy u're rage baiting lowkey don't give a fuck so he just goals in front of your eyes and leaves


France
France2 - 0Morocco



Kill them

France
France0 - 2Spain



When you try to watch and then everyone you cheer just fails miserably ف صرت ميز مال تنمر بس يلا I like Spain too (I say as if I wasn't hoping for them to lose)
France4 - 6England



Hate watched the whole game, how it felt when hope was beginning only to be false 💔💔


England
bookd.







