
shazzo


Antimadridista, Antiespanyol, bellingham fan when he plays for England. Jo soc del barca
Argentina3 - 0Benin



Slept after 20 mins i don't care. Thanks for everything Leo

Argentina
England3 - 0Czechia



it wasn't really a serious game i'll be honest but the english players played well. Simply better than the Czechs

England
France4 - 1Belgium



Actually a competitive game, love to see it.

Belgium
Barcelona W7 - 0Real Madrid W



the game wasn't competitive after like 20 minutes so there was no point still being hooked. it wasn't even close like as a barca fan i'd want more challenge but madrid are so bad they ruined the watch.

Barcelona W
France1 - 1Italy



EVERYONE SAYING OLISE MOTM BUT HE DIDNT PASS THE CALAFIORI TEST. now that that is out the way. italy's midfield didn't exist for the majority of the game but not to their fault, they're the worse squad and did what they had to. Secondly, france's front line I like the idea of, quality overload with all bags of tricks but against focused quality defences they're struggling to break it down, maybe cus of Rabiot but Da Cunha was quite good. I think both managers did well hence the result. The game itself is funny, it was both a 2* and 3.5* game depending on the criteria of the viewer. I didn't enjoy it but it was a good game of football to be fair. No standout performer imo but Calafiori who is beautiful did a huge job to limit Olise so it's gonna be him. Also I wish Camavinga played more minutes he's been astonishing.

Italy
Germany2 - 0Serbia



Woltemade playing like Ferran if he was a natural CF. The game was so mid Im not letting 2 goals move me. Mittelstadt Wirtz were good, and that LW seemed okay. First watch of Saïd El Mala I liked him, the game just wasn't great.

Germany
Roma W0 - 6Barcelona W



Clara Serrajordi you have a fan in me for life. Sydney needs to be moved back into the midfield again ASAP. That attack is perfect. Also I wish the team played the football with Kerolin a bit more which leans into my next point. I'm not questioning Pere's style of play but sometimes I wish it was a bit more direct (maybe i'm too hansi attached) but when we have the technical and skill edge over the opponents why don't we kill them fully? Roma's second LB and #14 impressed me a lot too.

Barcelona W
Guinea-Bissau3 - 0Nigeria



We have no attacking ability. Defence had their worst game today I won't blame them. Idk if it was the conditions or pitch or something but man we didn't look in it at all. Fairs to Guinea Bissau for being the better team.

Guinea-Bissau
Belgium0 - 1France



It genuinely would have been a great game if either team knew how to finish. Belgium's wingers were really good (Godts and Diegzy), Seys with a huge task that he did what he could. KdB and CDK I'm not phenomenally moved by. KdB was more or less fine but didn't decide as much as we'd have expected. France was funny. Andy Diouf LB was the first shocker but he held his own strongly. No one was disastrous. Camavinga, Da Cunha, Doué, Barcola though ... BALLERS I was so moved (even though Barcola didn't decide much he was threatening). I truly think this game should've had more goals everyone did what they could have - more or less. The worst on the pitch was the ref though by far.

France
England2 - 3Spain



Game is coming back Vamosss. Ferran turned out to be worse than we expected. Lamine is enjoying the football again. Bellingham moving me in the England shirt. Garner appearance. 5 goals (some BS ref calls). The game is really just back.

Spain
Nigeria2 - 1Madagascar



Turned porn off so I could see some REAL ass. Nigeria holy heck are we shit. Just realised you don't need good football to win #4thAFCON we dey active.

Nigeria
Atletico Madrid2 - 1Real Madrid



The standard of football was not good in this match. Madrid played like poo and Atleti showed they are officially a small team in the level of Betis Villarreal and co. Might be the worst Madrid derby saved by a red card leading to the 2 goals of Atleti. I expect better. Tchouameni and Mbappe what do you guys even do

Atletico Madrid
Bournemouth0 - 1Liverpool



Tragic watch. Missed the final 20 or so but man I hate bournemouth. Also shouldn't have sold Gakpo stocks

Liverpool
Fiorentina1 - 1Napoli



fun game as a neutral. no standout performers everyone was kind of eh.
Sevilla1 - 3Barcelona



I'm not used to being this stressed man. Fuming for near an hour until Rapha saved me

Barcelona
Brentford3 - 0Chelsea



The final few minutes saved the game it was a huge bore man. And Chelsea is to blame. Poor showing from them, Brentford with their boring football too. I should've focused on the Elche Espanyol game man.

Brentford
Real Sociedad1 - 2Bournemouth



bournemouth were walloping society for the first half and if Oskarsson decided to remember he's a professional striker maybe they could have even won or at least equalised. great continental battle of teams of similar stature from different countries. you love to see it
Barcelona7 - 2Racing Santander



Adeyemi is so immense man, I owe him an apology. Pedri unnoticed masterclass too 💀 Raphinha casual business. Only thing I have to say is Lamine please enjoy your football man. f*** g/a remind us who you are

Barcelona
Levante2 - 4Barcelona



Although the score is very flattering the game itself wasn't in totality. I think the guard was dropped and felt like we played at 60% for the majority. Let's get the sleep out of our season now rather than later. Besides i isn't focus too much

Barcelona
Fenerbahçe1 - 1Roma



I couldn't tell who was in Control, nothing was expected and not in the good way. Fene looked the most comfortable but Roma more dangerous, both not doing much with it.

Fenerbahçe
Porto0 - 2Man City



Bouaddi Cherki Foden yesterday


Man City
Barcelona5 - 1Feyenoord



Raphinha, Lamine, and Fermín please decide between yourselves who will be the best player of this team because each time you're on the pitch you want to prove it's you. Make it easy for us to decide 😭 Jokes aside, what a performance. It felt like we played at 75% yet we were wayy too much to handle. Individually I don't have many comments but honestly the joy of this game is insane. VISCA EL BARÇA 💙❤️

Barcelona
Barcelona5 - 1Feyenoord



Raphinha, Lamine, and Fermín please decide between yourselves who will be the best player of this team because each time you're on the pitch you want to prove it's you. Make it easy for us to decide 😭 Jokes aside, what a performance. It felt like we played at 75% yet we were wayy too much to handle. Individually I don't have many comments but honestly the joy of this game is insane. VISCA EL BARÇA 💙❤️

Barcelona
Club Brugge KV2 - 3Aston Villa


I can't tell if it was a skill difference or not, Brugge were inconsistent with their level if Im honest 😂. Aston Villa were the better team no question, but Brugge seemed happy to challenge that which led to a more or less entertaining fixture.

Elche2 - 3Real Sociedad



partidazo de elche. jugaban con huevos y de verdad intentaban ganar el partido con todo. la sociedad pierden sus cabezas tan temprano antes el gol anulado y casi les perderán. pues muy interesante el partido
Espanyol1 - 1Sevilla



I AM SO ABSOLUTELY FED UP. Sevilla you are all COWARDS. Besides luck you have nothing on the pitch above Betis, a superior institution to you. After receiving a red card for a stupid challenge and giving up a goal at the 98th f***ing minute. These cowards decide to keep the ball at the corner flag to wind down time with SECONDS ON THE F***ING CLOCK. Espanyol tried what they could but Sevilla have given that relegation club a charity point. I'm happy they have both only taken 1 but realistically they deserved 0 both.

Sevilla
Roma2 - 1Atalanta



Roma attacked very well, Atalanta needing confidence. I think final 3rd work for Roma being a bit sharper especially early off would do them a world of favour.

Atalanta
Valencia0 - 5Barcelona



Scenes when my daughter is called Fermín Lopez

Barcelona
Betis1 - 0Real Madrid



Great hatewatch. Madrid were okay, but Betis well fought throughout the game. The midblock for rapid transition was very smart from pellegrini. Attacking down the right with strong focus (seemed like both wings with a right side bias) but the players there did their job 100%. Dumfries might be the worst player in La Liga, Arda Güler's style was generally encouraging, Huijsen was good. Antony, Bellerín, Natan, all very very strong for Betis. But man of the match is Alvaro Valles ...

Betis
West Ham4 - 2Wolves



MOTM mukasa for the goals scored. West Ham were shit to start, didn't improve much but played okay. Wolves ... where are your f***ing standards??? they don't pick up 5 points in the prem like this
Barcelona5 - 2Rayo Vallecano



Raphinha by the will of Allah SWT your life will yield positive results for the contributions you have made to: A. The Success of my football club B. The joy in my life. Anthony Gordó: Immense Lamine Yamal: Dazzling only issues i had were with the full backs, mainly Kounde. A lack of intensity in the middle but Pedri should rest next game. Olmo Fermín meh. But respect to Rayo for showing up to play football

Barcelona
Chelsea4 - 3Brighton



Many goals but I wasn't phenomenally excited. The attacking power of Chelsea is great though. Close to a 4 star game.

Chelsea
Barcelona2 - 0Athletic Club



Great attacking, Lamine getting back into it, 2 goals + clean sheet. Good from Barça especially for a La Liga game. I'm saying though - if Kounde played like Eric today, his agenda would've been pushed again but Eric got away. Not implying anything though. Fermín is an absolute monster wtf.

Barcelona
Valencia0 - 1Betis



Average La Liga game. Only FOOTBALL that stood out to me was from Ryunosuke but I'm not moved anyways. Antony was ready to play some football though 👀

Racing Santander
Fulham2 - 3Chelsea



Very strong performance from Fulham, deserved to leave with something. Huge from King, Calv, Alex, Berge, and some of the others too. Chelsea's backline still needs work but at least the front worked FOR TODAY.

Chelsea
Osasuna0 - 0Levante



(i missed the final 30) decent, average la liga game. as a neutral watch it was nothing bad but not exciting neither

Osasuna
bookd.


