India1 - 1Panama

Should have won that ngl. Seeing my country play that well was very unexpected. I was expecting a thrashing but they never really threatened us like that, while we could have had two or more goals easily.


Chelsea2 - 2Hull City

Getting mauled by the tigers isn't so much fun when it's your turn. I'm not loving many things under xabier rn. The defence needs to be sorted because this is making me go insane. Subbing estevao on so late is another worry and the biggest is starting gusto in midfield again. Granted this might be his worst week in football as of yet, and he will be better( hopefully) going forward in another position now that moi will be back after the brentford game but that can't be the solution man. They had so many chances, us getting the point is us getting lucky i think? Wow this is dark.

Hull City
Chelsea6 - 3Leeds

That first half performance was one of the most embarrassing one I've seen in a while. Those players know why they hold bench now, and can't go complaining about gametime when you pull that shite. Gusto.. if you touch the pitch again it's a problem. Everything he did turned to shit, fucking hell. I can't go through pochball again icl, my heart can't handle this. This is very fun no doubt, but I don't want to age 10 years come the end of the season. Xabi you need to figure out how to make this defence work. Now onto the attack: these boys are elite. They are so much fun damn. Morgan rogers I am in love mate. 4 assists is insane work. Palmer is just palmer, too good. That second goal is ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous. Even neto seems to have a good synergy with these lads; long may it continue ( only the attacking bit and not defending).

Chelsea
Arsenal2 - 1Chelsea

Should have switched to a back 4 way earlier but that's a green flag from xabi. We will be alright. The only hope I had in that second half was when kai got subbed off for gyokeres... My god how did he become a pro?

Arsenal
Man City1 - 0Coventry

Triple captain haaland💔

Man City
Newcastle2 - 2Bournemouth

Fucking hell Bournemouth just can't hold on to a lead can they

Bournemouth
Man United5 - 2Ipswich

One slip ruined everything

Man United
Chelsea4 - 3Brighton

Xabi you're gonna kill me man. I can't handle ping pong matches at my big age anymore. Defence needs to improve big time. I'm fine with the direct low possession game against assna, but we need to start putting our stamp on the pitch soon after though if we want to be serious. The front three amazing once again. Especially fell in love with morgan rogers. Palmer had an okay game and yet clutched up for us. The boy is truly back💙

Chelsea
Liverpool2 - 2Nott'm Forest

Watching forest dominate the game was very fun to watch. Seems like they have Liverpool's number at anfield these past few years.
Chelsea2 - 0Luton

Barco might be a really fun player you know. He was my MOTM but he isn't in the selection

Chelsea
Fulham2 - 3Chelsea

The first chelsea game that I can say I've truly enjoyed in a long time. Xabi😭💙💙💙💙💙 This is what happens when you platform your best players. Kopama I'm ready for this season biggest bro. Show the league what tuchel has done. All three of our forwards were nuts and we still could see who was head and shoulders above the rest. Insane player

Chelsea
Newcastle2 - 2Liverpool

Isak getting booed all game; this is the reason I love this beautiful sport

Newcastle
Man City2 - 1Bournemouth

Maresca thinks he can wear a suit and his tactics will magically be less shit...

Man City
Everton2 - 0Crystal Palace

Tyrique George balled the fuck out. Kdh as well. Pickford with some huge saves to keep them in the game in the first half and then it was everton all the way from then.

Everton
Hull City2 - 0Man United

Incredible hatewatch. Thank you tigers😭💙

Hull City
Arsenal3 - 0Coventry

I don't usually get nervous, but I'm starting to get a bit shaky, you know

Arsenal
Arsenal3 - 0Man City

Marescuck left us mid season for this 😂😂😂😂😂🤣 First hatewatch of the season successful. 2 months of hatewatches left until he eventually gets sacked, shit cunt

Arsenal
Chelsea3 - 1Real Sociedad

Would have enjoyed it more if they managed to figure out how to have a working stream!
Johor Darul Takzim3 - 3Chelsea

What a "friendly"
Chelsea3 - 0Milan

Wow that was very fun! Please don't let jackson go, we need him. That front 5 in the second half was the stuff of dreams. Palestra is moving me, and lavia completing a 90 actually made my day
Chelsea0 - 1Juventus

I'll be real, the pitches are horrendous so at this point I just want there to be no injuries and I'm happy.
Chelsea1 - 2Tottenham

here I was getting ready to watch some pens and the lads decide to switch off and they get a pea roller of a shot hit the post and that pigeon scores the dagger. That joao pedro touch to separate and cross to Steve which made kinsky pull off a worldie was class

Tottenham
Chelsea6 - 4Western Sydney Wanderers

Very fun preseason game! A bit hilarious that 3 of the 4 players who played for us last season in the prem were the worst players with 16-17 years olds around them. Satpaev, Essugo were top. RKM, the two Reggies in midfield were really good. I can see the hype around Emenalo -- some brilliant flashes here and there technically but needs to keep the turnovers to a minimum and he will be grand! Joao pedro doing his and I'm glad to see palmer and estevao back
Spain1 - 0Argentina

Going from 2022 to this my god.... How can you not have a single shot as a team in a world cup final LOOOL Spain have a blinder of a world cup. Conceding 1 goal the entire tournament and it being to fucking belgium is both hilarious and amazing at the same time.


Spain
England1 - 2Argentina

Successful hatewatch but it came at the cost of supporting argentina 🙂↕️ Spain let's ride on Sunday

Argentina
France0 - 2Spain

Fair fucks spain. Going to the final with one goal conceded is fucking amazing! Mbappe my goat, had another world class world cup but wasn't meant to be😪

Spain
Argentina3 - 1Switzerland

A pathetic dive finished what would have been an amazing second half. They were all over argentina as well ffs. No chance argentina beat england playing as shit as they've done the past few games. It's truly over. France is my only hope

Argentina
Argentina3 - 2Egypt

I've lost all respect sorry this is absolutely rigged for money... Or ratings in not sure which. I won't be silent. Just saw it live sry. What a game. Egypt you could have given me the greatest hatewatch ever💔💔 this and the england game back to back hurts ngl. What an insane couple of days it would have been if it did happen. Enzo goal should guarantee us the 120m atleast 😉

Argentina
Mexico2 - 3England

Absolute fucking cinema this. Glad it was delayed an hour so I could catch the full game. Azteca... There's no words. Love this stadium to bits. The final should have been played here and not bum fuck New Jersey. Would have been a 5 if Mexico came back, but it's one of the best world cup games I've seen so far.

England
Switzerland2 - 0Algeria

Manzambi that was sensational my son

Switzerland
England2 - 1Congo DR

WISSA YOU GOT A HATER IN ME FOR LIFE! FOR LIFE!!!! Harry class A kane... No words

England
Mexico2 - 0Ecuador

Mexico got mad aura in the azteca

Mexico
Jordan1 - 3Argentina

Watched this instead of the Algeria - Austria game💔💔 tbf i atleast got to see messi break another record. Keeper needs to give up the gloves because there's no way I've seen him do the same stupid free kick mistake twice in one game

Argentina
Netherlands1 - 1Morocco

Worst and best penalty shootout ever. Shoutout gakpo man

Morocco
Norway3 - 2Senegal

Blessed to watch generational talents do it on the biggest stage. Shoutout sarr as well

Norway
Spain4 - 0Saudi Arabia

Only caught the first half but how do you let lamine yamal iso your defenders time and time again and make zero adjustments? Was fun for me because I got to watch him cook but c'mon that was so stupid from Saudi

Spain
Tunisia0 - 4Japan

Got to watch the 1000th game of the world cup and see them break the record for most goals in a game by an asian country. Tunisia might be the worst team in the cup. That's all.

Japan
bookd.
