
Norway1 - 2Portugal


cunt bernando silva tackling odegaard last minute. Nyland sold but this was a good game with solid performances from Berg, schjelderup (?) & Nusa. Not Haaland championship level player putting his bald head under odegaard's goal. Completely unbiased motm.

Norway
Brighton3 - 0Arsenal


Sometimes we just come to have a laugh with our friends and that was Arsenal Fc today! Arteta won’t just hire pickpockets this time it’ll be human trafficking w everyone who played we’ll be back!

Brighton
Man United0 - 1Man City


Brunooo smile okay?

Man City
Sunderland0 - 2Arsenal


Some of us can only watch from the other side of London…. Live match photo of Raya in person wow


Arsenal
Chelsea2 - 2Hull City


Extremely disappointed with hull. Tying to teams like Chelsea during a title charge.

Como4 - 1RB Leipzig


wearing my fabregas jersey tmrw brazy ballers

Como
Napoli0 - 1Arsenal


Only watched first half (#ljfp) because of uni gimmick and im writing this during calc but wow odegaard was magical this game the energy he had, tracking 😭back😭, winning balls, passing beautiful through balls like he always does I’m glad he had to show for it with the goal. Besides that we controlled pretty well I wish we scored more but it’s so amazing to have Odegaard (the real one) back.

Arsenal
Arsenal2 - 1Chelsea


TEWWW GOOD!! Shoutout havertz never disappoints vs chelshit #TamedTheLions

Arsenal
Portsmouth0 - 2Derby


As Mikel Arteta once said its not about the journey or the destination its about the company and I had great company today.

Derby


Arsenal man.. “proactive”ever heard the word? We r lacking sm in this team still offensively but unless we see everyone explode on the pitch we wont take action to sign a goddamn LW!!! Expected a lot but atleast we leave with 3 points. Not rice’s best game but man where would we be without him he’s always at the scene of important chances. Matty cash got away w some murderous acts today but whatever.. Compared to the state I was left in last year after Villa away I’d say improvement so. We move onwards Anywho as futsaul said “finished by the Gooners”!(are we doing this?)

Arsenal
Tottenham0 - 2Newcastle


Phone died everything died mid match god telling me to not watch spurs 1 star bcuz I was stupid enough to fall for marmoush against Newcastle and predicted 2-2.

Newcastle
Fulham2 - 3Chelsea


Who said west london derby wasn’t massive 🔥🔥can’t believe I saw this scoreline #iAmJoseMourinho


Chelsea
Arsenal2 - 0Leverkusen


tactical masterclass

Arsenal
Leverkusen1 - 1Arsenal


genuinely thought it was wraps in ucl here but arteta knows his subs

Arsenal
Arsenal3 - 0Fulham


MLS plays his rightful position!!!!!!

Arsenal
Arsenal1 - 0Newcastle


SURVIVED APRIL! This is why we bought Eze

Arsenal
Arsenal1 - 0Atletico Madrid


Who said defensive football couldn’t be art?

Arsenal
Bournemouth1 - 1Man City


Still mad Bournemouth didn’t get 3 points for this. Just pure adrenaline best watch ever

Bournemouth
West Ham0 - 1Arsenal


I miss the raccoon man..watched the first half with such high blood pressure I had to watch the second on fotmob and when I tell u I scrumpt as it said “Goal: Arsenal” then fell on my knees for a solid 10 mins in prayer as West Ham jump scared …weird weird game woulda been less stressful if I just watched😭😭

Arsenal
Arsenal1 - 2Bournemouth


this was not funny at the time AT ALL #AprilArsenal 🥀 headloss everywhere im stressed thinking abt it

Bournemouth
Man City2 - 1Arsenal


Arteta gets a bit nervous around his old lover

Man City
Brentford1 - 1Arsenal


Right before my birthday bruh I was crashing tf out

Brentford
Arsenal2 - 3Man United


Omg United saved football! Respect

Arsenal
Chelsea2 - 3Arsenal


White vs dunking on Chelsea gimme dat

Arsenal
Portsmouth1 - 4Arsenal


Portsmouth v Arsenal dream matchup I need a half and half scarf


Arsenal
Arsenal2 - 1Wolves


Phenomenon only god can explain

Arsenal


Heart attack numero uno..srsly let matt cash score brah

Arsenal
Arsenal4 - 1Tottenham


That one time I triple captained Eze on this specific game streets will never forget…it was fate

Arsenal
Dortmund1 - 2Bayern


listened to half the match if that counts

Bayern
Brentford3 - 0Tottenham


FPL in shambles cuz of United and bookd predictions in shambles due to spurs but hey can’t believe I got 2/2 hate watches today 😭❤️

Brentford
Arsenal3 - 0Coventry


Most obvious 3-0 ever. u don't scare me Lampard. Tzolis is my new Alexis Sanchez... IM IN LOVE WITH THIS TEAMM!!! GOD BRING US GLORY THIS SEASON ONCE AGAIN😭❤️ the most stress free arsenal game ive watched in a hot minute I didnt know this was a possibility
Arsenal3 - 0Man City


Oh it’s always a good morning when it’s us beating city🥹🥹🥹My gaffa is playing beautiful football again no more pep trauma. MLSSSSSS and odegaard bossed that city midfield. Left mr130 mil in SHOCKKK. Tzolis my flipping winger man what a player. edit: BENNY BLANCO OUR ARSENAL MAN GOAAAT TACKLED YUTES LEFT AND RIGHT


Arsenal
Portsmouth1 - 3QPR


Horrific. Fear not kepa to Portsmouth Here We Go! Deal is sealed between me and Alf (pmouth representative)

QPR
Arsenal1 - 1Como


My review didn’t get posted. Ok bookd I see how it is. MLS and marli salmon my MOTMs the youngsters r feeding us good❤️🩹 Bruno g will bring so much personality I look forward to the season with him
PSG2 - 1Aston Villa

Prime bookd flashbacks 🥹 a football match was played also.
Girona1 - 4Arsenal


kepa tax 2 goals first half and 2 goal second half we like that academy’s looking bright edit: here’s a dump of my trip to quebec city as well! Poulet frites de kylian was buss

Arsenal
Chelsea1 - 2Tottenham


CHELSHIT TITLE HOPES OVER BEFORE THEY EVEN STARTED😭😭oh my god thank u spurs
bookd.





