bookd.
UpaMaldini

UpaMaldini

@upamaldini

Diehard Bayern fan. Mia San Mia. Not as good jokes as football knowledge.

Alianz Arenaboxd.it/cfywT
Created August 2026
Filters
40 reviews
Premier League
Liverpool0 - 3Man City
UpaMaldini
UpaMaldini@upamaldini
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2h ago

If city goes down, I want our board to keep an eye on city’s N10 and N11 👀👀👀 #wifedat

Player of the match
Rayan Cherki
Man City
2
Premier League
Man United1 - 1Tottenham
UpaMaldini
UpaMaldini@upamaldini
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago

Second time UTD couldn’t use advantage of red card 😭✌️

Player of the match
Carlos Baleba
Man United
Bundesliga
Augsburg2 - 2Bayern
UpaMaldini
UpaMaldini@upamaldini
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago

2026 and 2027 Ballon D’or winners

1
Nations League
France4 - 1Belgium
UpaMaldini
UpaMaldini@upamaldini
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5d ago

This guy actually plays for my club 🥹

Player of the match
Michael Olise
France
Nations League
Northern Ireland0 - 0Georgia
UpaMaldini
UpaMaldini@upamaldini
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5d ago

Pool fans watch your mouth…..

Player of the match
Giorgi Mamardashvili
Georgia
Nations League
Greece0 - 0Germany
UpaMaldini
UpaMaldini@upamaldini
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Aaanndddd international break is over for Germany

Player of the match
Aleksandar Pavlović
Germany
Nations League
Croatia0 - 7England
UpaMaldini
UpaMaldini@upamaldini
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Croatia defenders: What does England squad even do? England:

Player of the match
Harry Kane
England
Nations League
France1 - 1Italy
UpaMaldini
UpaMaldini@upamaldini
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Generational baller. Even I don’t appreciate Michael Akpoevie Olise as much as he deserves.

Nations League
Hungary1 - 0Georgia
UpaMaldini
UpaMaldini@upamaldini
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

18 competitive games ago btw.

Nations League
Georgia0 - 0Ukraine
UpaMaldini
UpaMaldini@upamaldini
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Ref couldn’t have made worse decisions, however it would be so wrong of me to blame it all on him, there was no passion and emotions shown from Georgian players that they wanted to win this game, as for Ukraine since the ref blew his whistle for kick off they accepted draw and 1 point. I’d write ton of paragraphs about this game but I’m very angry and I’ll let it slide, otherwise it’d get way too ugly. And yeah, FUCK YOU Aliyar Agayev.

Nations League
England2 - 3Spain
UpaMaldini
UpaMaldini@upamaldini
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

LOOK BACK IN ANGER

Nations League
Georgia0 - 1Northern Ireland
UpaMaldini
UpaMaldini@upamaldini
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Georgain football in BIG 2026.

Player of the match
Giorgi Kochorashvili
Georgia
8
Nations League
Netherlands1 - 1Germany
UpaMaldini
UpaMaldini@upamaldini
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

This is how Milwall vs West ham game should have went.

Player of the match
Marc-André Stegen
Germany
Bundesliga
Bayern7 - 0Union Berlin
UpaMaldini
UpaMaldini@upamaldini
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

No extra words needed. 🐐

Player of the match
Michael Olise
Bayern
Bundesliga
Elversberg1 - 2Bayern
UpaMaldini
UpaMaldini@upamaldini
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Something just doesn’t click.

Player of the match
Harry Kane
Bayern
Premier League
Chelsea2 - 2Hull City
UpaMaldini
UpaMaldini@upamaldini
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Could’ve been way worse for Chelsea, happy for Hull though

Player of the match
Mohamed Belloumi
Hull City
Champions League
Bayern5 - 0Bodo/Glimt
UpaMaldini
UpaMaldini@upamaldini
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

GOD I LOVE THIS TEAM. Psg dirt on your hands, now everybody playing haramball against Bayern.

Player of the match
Michael Olise
Bayern
1
Champions League
Fenerbahçe1 - 1Roma
UpaMaldini
UpaMaldini@upamaldini
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

One pint + this game, formula for pretty good sleep

Player of the match
Archibald Brown
Fenerbahçe
Champions League
Barcelona2 - 8Bayern
UpaMaldini
UpaMaldini@upamaldini
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Watched extended highlights with my little brother PT.2. I’ve seen lots of Barca’s fans criticize that Ter stegen’s performance but they should be thankful, it was him who made sure it did’t get uglier than that - lot’s of crucial saves. Who I find in fault for this score is - Lenglet and midfield. Now I said about a possibility that it could’ve been literally double digits for Bayern, but in the match, there are moments like - messi’s shot or cross from free kick hitting the bar or other messi dribbles. One I would like to mention is coutinho coming on for Gnabry, it was him who made the scorline 2-8, without his intention it would be 2-5, I see what could’ve been the reason and I find reasonable, cause what do you mean you sign a player for 100m+ and you loan him out in couple of seasons. There are literally two ways I see this game, it could’ve been way uglier or just entertaining game, but I don’t see a possibility where Bayern would lose. Btw MOTM - Coutinho

Player of the match
Thomas Müller
Bayern
Euro Championship
Georgia2 - 0Portugal
UpaMaldini
UpaMaldini@upamaldini
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Watched extended highlights with my little brother, he has to know since yearly age what this game means for our country, it has been divided for so long that literally only this phase of games reunited whole country. Now aside from context, the game itself had enormous value for us but not so much for portugal, however this doesn’t mean they had lack of motivation, they deployed pitch with quality players, but in each play and in each moment it almost seemed like Georgian players were 10 times themselves in every way. The defense was so well connected that Portugal only had chances from long shots, and as for our attackers, more precisely - Kvara and Mikautadze they were rapid, they made decisions instantly and none of them were wrong, which resulted in - qualifying for knockouts. Anyways, watching this game felt so nostalgic, I still remember and feel that exact moment, none of Georgians gave fuck about anything, I hugged people I hadn’t known, I can talk about this game for hours, and only game that comes close to this - is Georgia vs Greece, qualifying for Euro 2024.

Player of the match
Khvicha Kvaratskhelia
Georgia
Champions League
PSG6 - 1Slovan Bratislava
UpaMaldini
UpaMaldini@upamaldini
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

For whole Bookd community.

Player of the match
Ousmane Dembélé
PSG
15
Champions League
Barcelona5 - 1Feyenoord
UpaMaldini
UpaMaldini@upamaldini
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

You could see how they were toying with Feynoord whole game. It will be heavenly, seeing that PSG vs Barca game in league phase with this midfield and attacking duels. My praises to joan pau lamine and karim, rapha is just simple rapha with new role, it will be very exciting knockouts, already looking forward to march/april/may phase. However, this barca side wasn’t 100% convincing that they are number one favorites, there is some issues in defense, it will be interesting how they’ll deal with top front trios.

Player of the match
Lamine Yamal
Barcelona
Champions League
Stuttgart3 - 1Viking
UpaMaldini
UpaMaldini@upamaldini
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Upamecano chasing Viking’s counter attacks at crisp -5 degrees rain/snow in next gw.

Player of the match
Ermedin Demirović
Stuttgart
Champions League
Real Madrid2 - 1Inter
UpaMaldini
UpaMaldini@upamaldini
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

After this match, I can clearly say, semi-finalists: Arsenal, Bayern, Barcelona, Psg. Of course if they don’t meet each other before.

Player of the match
Thibaut Courtois
Real Madrid
Champions League
Dortmund3 - 2Villarreal
UpaMaldini
UpaMaldini@upamaldini
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Yellow submarine hitting yellow wall didn’t end up well.

Player of the match
Fábio Silva
Dortmund
Champions League
Club Brugge KV2 - 3Aston Villa
UpaMaldini
UpaMaldini@upamaldini
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Garnacho’s usual performance

Player of the match
Jan Virgili
Club Brugge KV
Premier League
Everton2 - 2Man United
UpaMaldini
UpaMaldini@upamaldini
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6 Sept 2026

That Mazraoui assist tho…. 10/10

Player of the match
Tyrique George
Everton
Bundesliga
Schalke 040 - 0Bayern
UpaMaldini
UpaMaldini@upamaldini
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5 Sept 2026

All eyes on UCL night on Thursday, Bodo ain’t surviving shit. MOTM definitely Karius but that Olise impact 🔥

Player of the match
Michael Olise
Bayern
3
Premier League
Man City1 - 0Coventry
UpaMaldini
UpaMaldini@upamaldini
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5 Sept 2026

Meaningless game, city getting lucky against Bournemouth and Coventry? This will catch up at the end of the season and I won’t be surprised.

Player of the match
Elliot Anderson
Man City
Premier League
Newcastle2 - 2Bournemouth
UpaMaldini
UpaMaldini@upamaldini
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5 Sept 2026

Both teams fighting for that 8th place to qualify for conference League ✌️😭

Player of the match
Alex Scott
Bournemouth
3
Ligue 1
PSG1 - 2Monaco
UpaMaldini
UpaMaldini@upamaldini
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5 Sept 2026

Luis Enrique downfall? #IWillBeThere. He was the one who took away that unearthly second leg from us - football lovers. Anyways Psg will definitely turn around their season in mid winter so I’ve got nothing much to say. Filipe Luis Ball though? 😳

Player of the match
Lukáš Hrádecký
Monaco
Ligue 1
Monaco2 - 0Marseille
UpaMaldini
UpaMaldini@upamaldini
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★30 Aug 2026

Both of them would get relegated in Bundesliga, nuke the whole burger league teams (well except psg ofc). As for Brunner I’m waiting for his call up to national team, bright future ⭐️

Player of the match
Paris Brunner
Monaco
1
Premier League
Man United5 - 2Ipswich
UpaMaldini
UpaMaldini@upamaldini
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★30 Aug 2026

No words. No comment. No review. You just know I captained Haaland.

Player of the match
Bruno Fernandes
Man United
Premier League
Chelsea4 - 3Brighton
UpaMaldini
UpaMaldini@upamaldini
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★30 Aug 2026

I regret not watching this game whole 90 mins. Whenever I look at this xabi ball, and how he is managing new singings and new squad, more and more I’m convinced that Pool missed out big on him (maybe at least there Pingpong and Kirkez would work out). As for Brighton, they look really good under Hürzler - young, prestigious and ambitious coach with young squad + 2 uncs who are very experienced for PL, keep up good work and they’ll probably finish in UCL/UEL zone this year. And about Chelsea title race, I can’t say much, they look promising with this performance and also the fact that they don’t have to play games midweek. However, I still believe Arsenal, City and Utd are better for title this year. Well many will say ,,B-B-But UTD got mauled by the tigers…” there is different factor, utd can’t break down low-block, we’ll see their real face against City, Arsenal and big teams like this.

Player of the match
João Pedro
Chelsea
Premier League
Sunderland1 - 0Fulham
UpaMaldini
UpaMaldini@upamaldini
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★30 Aug 2026

Boring asf, pretty much premier league standard at this point. What I mean is that, when two almost similarly powerful teams are going up against each other they shouldn’t be sitting back and waiting for other team to make a mistake. Unfortunately that is the case with Cov vs Hull and Sun vs Fulham. Also the quality of Sunderland and Fulham players is better than what they are playing now, both teams can do better. With this boring and non-progressive football I don’t see a world where Sunderland manages to qualify for 1/4-s in EUL, they’ll probably have good run since they are above average but they don’t have what it takes to succeed in Europe.

Player of the match
Nordi Mukiele
Sunderland
Ligue 1
Lyon1 - 1Le Havre
UpaMaldini
UpaMaldini@upamaldini
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★29 Aug 2026

Simple but enjoyable football. Nothing more, nothing less, both teams had their chances but „friendship” won I guess. Btw I feel really bad for Lyon, Lyon fans, Lyon players, Lyon coaching staff…. What an awful week it’s been for them.

Player of the match
Corentin Tolisso
Lyon
Bundesliga
Dortmund2 - 0Hamburger
UpaMaldini
UpaMaldini@upamaldini
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★29 Aug 2026

I don’t have much to say, Hamburg is horrendous this season. As for Bvb I think Greece might be key for them. Looking forward how Kovac cooks up with this squad in Europe.

Player of the match
Giannis Konstantelias
Dortmund
1