bookd.
B

blaugrana4ever

@blaugrana4ever

Been watching seriously since the Barcelona 6-1 PSG

Created August 2026
Filters
40 reviews
Champions League
Barcelona5 - 1Feyenoord
B
blaugrana4ever@blaugrana4ever
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Very great start for UCL season If the defence will find its balance Barcelona can go very far in the KO

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
World Cup
Argentina3 - 3France
B
blaugrana4ever@blaugrana4ever
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★30 Aug 2026

Undoubtedly the greatest game I’ve watched Only 6-1 comes close, stakes were just so high and the atmosphere was one of a kind

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Argentina
La Liga
Barcelona2 - 0Athletic Club
B
blaugrana4ever@blaugrana4ever
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★28 Aug 2026

Very good performance from Barca Should have ended 6-0 if not for Unai

Player of the match
Unai Simón
Athletic Club
La Liga
Elche0 - 5Barcelona
B
blaugrana4ever@blaugrana4ever
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026

The perfect start for what feels to be a special season…

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
Copa del Rey
Granada3 - 5Barcelona
B
blaugrana4ever@blaugrana4ever
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★21 Aug 2026

I don’t remember screaming more than I screamed in this match (excluding wc 2022 final of course)

Player of the match
Antoine Griezmann
Barcelona
Champions League
Benfica4 - 5Barcelona
B
blaugrana4ever@blaugrana4ever
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★21 Aug 2026

Probably the most insane match I’ve seen

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
World Cup
Spain1 - 0Argentina
B
blaugrana4ever@blaugrana4ever
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★21 Aug 2026

Not the best match I’ve ever seen, but the importance of this match will continue for generations Messi’s worst game in this tournament and I still think he wasn’t bad. Argentina were completely out played and props to Rodri for this great match as well as Pedri coming on and creating the most chances

Player of the match
Rodri
Spain