
Argentina3 - 0Benin

Thank you for everything, I won’t ever forget the joy you brought to my life Thank you for introducing me into this sport ❤️🩹


Argentina
Czechia0 - 2England

Prettyboy scored


England
Spain4 - 1Croatia

Brutal mog #lamineBalonDor

Spain
England2 - 3Spain

Ferran NEEDS to go he’s so fucking bad 😭 Lamine clears Kane btw✌️


Spain
Sevilla1 - 3Barcelona

GIVE HIM HIS BALÒN DOR RN


Barcelona
Barcelona7 - 2Racing Santander

WHO IS STOPPING US ??? GIVE US PSG ALREADY I WANNA SEE THEM LOSE


Barcelona
Barcelona5 - 1Feyenoord

They didn’t nominate Raphinha for the Balòn for what A fucking joke


Barcelona
Valencia0 - 5Barcelona

He would be proud


Barcelona
Barcelona5 - 2Rayo Vallecano


Barcelona
Barcelona2 - 0Athletic Club

Investigate unai bro

Athletic Club
Elche0 - 5Barcelona

Gordon you rocked my world today


Barcelona
Barcelona2 - 1Al Ahly


Barcelona
Barcelona1 - 0Nott'm Forest

Fermin won the pen and rapha scored it Ultimate duo

Birmingham2 - 2Barcelona

Already off to a bad start lol 🥀

Spain1 - 0Argentina

LAMINE HAS A WORLD CUP BEFORE CR7APIST


Spain
France4 - 6England

Warra final 😭 Messi’s best them both already
England1 - 2Argentina

They called him a Zionist, a racist, a cheater, a Jew, made ai pics of him and Infantino, made hate campaigns And in the end ? He prevailed, he laughed 🕊️


Argentina
France0 - 2Spain

MBAPPE OLISE AND DEMBELE WHOOOOO?? LAMINE ONCE AGAIN PREVAILS


Spain
Argentina3 - 1Switzerland

MESSI IS STILL IN HIS LAST DANCE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN


Argentina
Spain2 - 1Belgium

SPAIN VS FRANCE I NEED YAMAL TO LOCK IN


Spain
France2 - 0Morocco

Messi vs Mbappe this World Cup:


France
Argentina3 - 2Egypt

“Ronaldo missed. Messi didn’t”—Peter dury


Argentina
Portugal0 - 1Spain

AIRPORT IS THAT WAY YOU FUCKING LOSER WHERE ARE ALL THE RONALDO FANS NOW ??


Spain
Brazil1 - 2Norway

Ney’s last match ever for Brazil in the World Cup 💔

Paraguay0 - 1France

He scored again🥀


France
Argentina3 - 2Cape Verde Islands

MAY I NEVER SEE THIS KEEPER AGAIN AND HIS TEAM


Argentina
Portugal2 - 1Croatia

Ronaldo offside with no opponent playing a pass back: ONSIDE ONSIDE✅ Gvardiol scored with a Portugal player touching the ball to play the Croatian player onside: NO NO NO OFFSIDE LETS HELP CR7APIST ❌

Mexico2 - 0Ecuador

I LOVE BEING MEXICAN VIVA MEXICO CABRONES🇲🇽


Mexico
Netherlands1 - 1Morocco

One of the best back and forth games I’ve seen in a while
Germany1 - 1Paraguay

PARAGUAYYYYYYY


Paraguay
Uruguay0 - 1Spain

Spain I need you to lock tf in seriously in the knockouts
Portugal5 - 0Uzbekistan

“Rapist scored yayyyyyyy!” Is that what pendu fans want me to say ? Hope he genuinely gets a career ending injury already, Messi clear so bad it’s not even funny

bookd.












