bookd.
Filters
40 reviews
World Cup
Spain1 - 0Argentina
gabi_socha_
gabi_socha_@gabi_socha_
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★19 Jul 2026

Damn now I have to go back to real life...

Player of the match
Ferran Torres
Spain
World Cup
France4 - 6England
gabi_socha_
gabi_socha_@gabi_socha_
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★19 Jul 2026

It should've been the final

Player of the match
Kylian Mbappé
France
World Cup
England1 - 2Argentina
gabi_socha_
gabi_socha_@gabi_socha_
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★15 Jul 2026

I really can't decide if im happy or not with the final result

World Cup
France0 - 2Spain
gabi_socha_
gabi_socha_@gabi_socha_
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★14 Jul 2026

Well, I guess France served us the Mbappes special didn't they

Player of the match
Mikel Oyarzabal
Spain
World Cup
France2 - 0Morocco
gabi_socha_
gabi_socha_@gabi_socha_
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★11 Jul 2026

It's crazy how life got me rooting for France

Player of the match
Ousmane Dembélé
France
World Cup
Paraguay0 - 1France
gabi_socha_
gabi_socha_@gabi_socha_
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4 Jul 2026

Never in my life have I heard Polish commentators hate on someone as much as they hated on the Paraguayan team

1
World Cup
Australia1 - 1Egypt
gabi_socha_
gabi_socha_@gabi_socha_
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3 Jul 2026

Holy moly that was a long one

Player of the match
Mohamed Salah
Egypt
World Cup
Norway1 - 4France
gabi_socha_
gabi_socha_@gabi_socha_
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★27 Jun 2026

I actually really had fun watching that

Player of the match
Ousmane Dembélé
France
World Cup
Argentina2 - 0Austria
gabi_socha_
gabi_socha_@gabi_socha_
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22 Jun 2026

Messi is from different planet fr

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Argentina
World Cup
Brazil3 - 0Haiti
gabi_socha_
gabi_socha_@gabi_socha_
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★20 Jun 2026

I hate vini but he did kinda good but raphinia with injury is my new nightmare

Player of the match
Matheus Cunha
Brazil
World Cup
Netherlands2 - 2Japan
gabi_socha_
gabi_socha_@gabi_socha_
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★18 Jun 2026

Really good match to watch, especially the second half BUT ngl im kinda disappointed in nhl, they could've done better

World Cup
England4 - 2Croatia
gabi_socha_
gabi_socha_@gabi_socha_
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★18 Jun 2026

I hate England so much, it was pure hate watch ngl

Player of the match
Dominik Livaković
Croatia
World Cup
Germany7 - 1Curaçao
gabi_socha_
gabi_socha_@gabi_socha_
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★18 Jun 2026

I can't even put into words how hard I cried when curacao scored a goal and I hadn't even known a country like this existed before the match

Player of the match
Livano Comenencia
Curaçao