
Aston Villa W3 - 1Newcastle United W


gave the wsl a head start now we’re back 😋
Brighton W1 - 1Aston Villa W


piss around the back fc but we got something in the end thank you netherlands

Aston Villa W
Tottenham2 - 3Aston Villa

watched fragments at work but bosh

Coventry1 - 3Aston Villa

tammy & ross uncs still got it

Club Brugge KV2 - 3Aston Villa

i love my silly club

London City Lionesses W2 - 1Manchester United W


came for alexia, stayed for the hatewatch

London City Lionesses


leon goretzka face card would’ve distracted the opps & villa would have won if he was on the pitch
PSG2 - 1Aston Villa

expected a battering, got a good performance

Walsall0 - 5Aston Villa


brian madjo remember the name 😋
Spain1 - 0Argentina


VIVA ESPAÑAAAAAAA

Spain
France0 - 2Spain


au revoir lucas digne 💜💜💜

Spain
Norway1 - 2England


jude

England
France2 - 0Morocco


goals aside #nothingburger

France
Argentina3 - 2Egypt


congratulations or whatever to argentina but EGYPT❤️

Egypt
Portugal0 - 1Spain


neymar & ronaldo crashing out on consecutive evenings i love my life
Mexico2 - 3England


Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you By now, you should've somehow realised what you gotta do I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now And backbeat, the word is on the street that the fire in your heart is out I'm sure you've heard it all before, but you never really had a doubt I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now And all the roads we have to walk are winding And all the lights that lead us there are blinding There are many things that I would like to say to you But I don't know how Because maybe You're gonna be the one that saves me And after all You're my wonderwall Today was gonna be the day, but they'll never throw it back to you By now, you should've somehow realised what you're not to do I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now And all the roads that lead you there were winding And all the lights that light the way are blinding There are many things that I would like to say to you But I don't know how I said, "Maybe You're gonna be the one that saves me And after all You're my wonderwall" I said, "Maybe (I said maybe) You're gonna be the one that saves me And after all You're my wonderwall" I said, "Maybe (I said maybe) You're gonna be the one that saves me (saves me) You're gonna be the one that saves me (saves me) You're gonna be the one that saves me" (saves me)

England
Brazil1 - 2Norway


VIKING HELMET STAYS ONNNNN also nyland 🙂↕️

Norway
Australia1 - 1Egypt


live laugh love egypt

Egypt
Belgium3 - 2Senegal


well done beautiful @youri

Belgium
England2 - 1Congo DR


harry kane

England
France3 - 0Sweden


sweden needed robin olsen

France
Panama0 - 2England


going to replay this game whenever i desperately need to sleep

England
Scotland0 - 3Brazil


no ufos, disappointed

Brazil
England0 - 0Ghana


ghanian doctor really did lock kane’s ass UP and knight sir djed spence

Ghana
Argentina2 - 0Austria


every time you think messi cant get more #him he gets more #him

Argentina
Belgium0 - 0Iran


lukaku my brother in christ its time to call it a day

Belgium
Switzerland4 - 1Bosnia & Herzegovina


first 75 minute could’ve been an email

Switzerland
England4 - 2Croatia


harry kane ballon d’or

England
Portugal1 - 1Congo DR


no.7 leave the football before the football leaves you

Congo DR
Netherlands2 - 2Japan


zion suzuki do you want to be a villan ?

Japan
Germany7 - 1Curaçao


curaçao no.18 if you need a shoulder to cry on
Qatar1 - 1Switzerland


i like a last minute goal but still a #nothingburger match

Switzerland
Mexico2 - 0South Africa


VIVA MEXICOOOOOO

Mexico
bookd.



