bookd.
sam

sam

@lamc

Messi saved my broke chungus life

Created June 2026
Filters
40 reviews
Primera División Femenina
Barcelona W7 - 0Real Madrid W
sam
sam@lamc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3d ago

THANK GOD I'M NOT A MADRIDISTA

Player of the match
Clàudia Pina
Barcelona W
Friendlies
USA3 - 0Mexico
sam
sam@lamc
3d ago

I don't even go here I'm just here for the drama

1
Friendlies
Argentina7 - 0Burkina Faso
sam
sam@lamc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4d ago

really resonated with this tweet today special thanks to @taha for the paparedes break I needed that

Player of the match
Lautaro Martínez
Argentina
4
Nations League
Czechia0 - 2England
sam
sam@lamc
6d ago

didn't watch. don't care to. just wanted to vote Anthony as POTM🤍

Player of the match
Anthony Gordon
England
Friendlies
Argentina4 - 0Bolivia
sam
sam@lamc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

First match for Cuti as first captain and a goal too! Nico Paaah is doing well and, though it's still a sensitive topic for me, I could see him being Argentina's next 10. I'm glad Lautaro got his goal but he's kind of insane for continuing to play despite bleeding quite a bit, that too for a friendly. However, Argentina's players being borderline insane and having intense passion for their country (and for Messi) are some of the reasons I support the team and I'll continue to do so. I hope Scaloni calls up Dybala more often, especially after Messi's departure. I'm excited to see what post-Messi Argentina will look like, and I hope it's beautiful. VAMOS ARGENTINAAA🩵🤍🩵

Player of the match
Nicolás Martínez
Como
MLS
Columbus Crew2 - 1Inter Miami
sam
sam@lamc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

last game for my glorious king with his glorious hair and his glorious beard before he's shipped off to Argentina so that the national team barber can turn him into Pepper from American Horror Story

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Inter Miami
MLS
Inter Miami2 - 2San Diego
sam
sam@lamc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Miami defense

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Inter Miami
La Liga
Sevilla1 - 3Barcelona
sam
sam@lamc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

RAPHINHAAAAAAA MINHA BRASILEIRA🗣️🗣️🗣️ (I love this gif so much I will always spam the hell out of it)

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
Campeones Cup
Inter Miami2 - 0Cruz Azul
sam
sam@lamc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

LIONEL ANDRES MESSI BALLON D'OR MY GOAT YOU SAVED MY BROKE ASS CHUNGUS LIFE I LOVE YOU YOU WILL PLAY UNTIL YOU'RE 84 TILL YOUR BUSTED HAMSTRING AND ARTHRITIS RIDDEN KNEES SEE HEAVEN

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Inter Miami
La Liga
Barcelona7 - 2Racing Santander
sam
sam@lamc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

RAPHINHAAAAAAAAAAA

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
MLS
Inter Miami2 - 2Nashville
sam
sam@lamc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

yay Messi goal (Butterass sleep with one eye open)

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Inter Miami
Champions League
Como4 - 1RB Leipzig
sam
sam@lamc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

Nico Paaaaah

Player of the match
Nicolás Martínez
Como
MLS
Chicago Fire1 - 1Inter Miami
sam
sam@lamc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Unc reunion was fun to watch. I'm enjoying this Casemiro header from Messi corner goal streak.

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Inter Miami
Champions League
Barcelona5 - 1Feyenoord
sam
sam@lamc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Rainphinha you are very dear to me❤️💙

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
MLS
Inter Miami2 - 2Atlanta United
sam
sam@lamc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

watching Inter Miami is how I know my love for Messi is loyal and pure

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Inter Miami
Serie A
Inter3 - 2Napoli
sam
sam@lamc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Scabobo I will haunt your dreams for not playing Lautaro in the wc final

Player of the match
Lautaro Martínez
Inter
La Liga
Betis1 - 0Real Madrid
sam
sam@lamc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

great meal delicious meal

Player of the match
Álvaro Vallés
Betis
MLS
Inter Miami7 - 1Montreal
sam
sam@lamc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★30 Aug 2026

MESSI THE GOAT YOU WILL NEVERRRR RETIREEEEEEE

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Inter Miami
3
La Liga
Barcelona2 - 0Athletic Club
sam
sam@lamc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★28 Aug 2026

Rodri is really here bro omg 😭😭❤️💙

Player of the match
Unai Simón
Athletic Club
MLS
Philadelphia Union2 - 2Inter Miami
sam
sam@lamc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★20 Aug 2026

ooooh the boys are fighting

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Inter Miami
Leagues Cup
Inter Miami4 - 2Atletico San Luis
sam
sam@lamc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6 Aug 2026

man I'm gonna be so miserable when Messi retires

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Inter Miami
World Cup
Spain1 - 0Argentina
sam
sam@lamc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Jul 2026

I realized I don't give a fuck about anyone except Lionel Messi

World Cup
France4 - 6England
sam
sam@lamc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22 Jul 2026

I'm glad France remembered who tf they were in the second half.

Player of the match
Bukayo Saka
England
World Cup
Spain1 - 0Argentina
sam
sam@lamc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★19 Jul 2026

Argentina was horrible. Horrendous performance for a WORLD CUP FINAL, of all games. They deserve this loss. Hopefully this loss will be a kick in the ass for them and light a massive fire under their ass. Emiliano Martinez, take a bow. You were the only Argentine who actually fought to defend the title. Congratulations Spain and the Barça boys! Spain played like a proper team and earned their win. Lionel Andrés Messi Cuccittini, thank you for all that you have given football. I watched you for the first time in 2010 and fell in love. Everything I love about this sport came through you. Your journey has inspired me and continues to do so. Congratulations to you for completing football and making this sport and my life so wonderful. You are football. You are eternal.

Player of the match
Emiliano Martínez
Argentina
World Cup
England1 - 2Argentina
sam
sam@lamc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★15 Jul 2026

Divine. Poetic. Cinematic. This was more than just a game. I thank this team for fighting with fire in their hearts. I thank Lionel Messi for existing and God for creating him. This victory does not belong to Argentina alone. VAMOS ARGENTINA CARAJO! 🇦🇷

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Argentina
World Cup
Norway1 - 2England
sam
sam@lamc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★12 Jul 2026

Sorloth needs to get banned from being called up to the national team. How are you gonna be selfish in the world cup in the quarter finals? You're representing your country ffs not trying to get individual glory. Some of the calls pissed me off. I'm gonna miss the Norway fans and their goated celebration.

World Cup
Argentina3 - 2Egypt
sam
sam@lamc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★7 Jul 2026

Argentina play a match where I don't feel like I'm about to get hospitalized challenge: failed.

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Argentina