
Mexico1 - 1Colombia


si es niño gil si es niña mora

Mexico
Club America2 - 2Guadalajara Chivas


I'm not giving it 5 stars just because it ended in a draw

Club America
Monterrey1 - 0Cruz Azul


did I like it? no would I watch it again? no oh but was it fun? again, no
Toluca1 - 2U.N.A.M. - Pumas


Gallardo crossing the ball in the last minutes, Memote subbing in and the local team losing the game at home... terrible war flashbacks, things that will haunt me forever
Cruz Azul2 - 1Puebla


cruz azul is kinda getting used to "remontar" and ngl I love that for them

Cruz Azul
Guadalajara Chivas0 - 2Toluca


te enfrentas al vigente campeón de la concacaf y no pones a tus goleadores jajaja cosas de las chivas supongo

Toluca
France4 - 6England


this.... was....

France
Atletico San Luis2 - 3Cruz Azul


Jeremy Márquez es un jugador increíble

Cruz Azul
England1 - 2Argentina



Argentina
Argentina3 - 1Switzerland



Argentina
Norway1 - 2England


goodbye norway, you were bigger than the whole sky

England
USA1 - 4Belgium


evil was defeated

Belgium
Mexico2 - 3England


I think I'm unliving myself

Mexico
Brazil1 - 2Norway


is haaland even human?

Norway
Argentina3 - 2Cape Verde Islands


C I N E

Cape Verde Islands
Mexico2 - 0Ecuador


lo siento ecuador pero así es el fútbol tequila

Mexico
Netherlands1 - 1Morocco


y no era penal

Morocco
Brazil2 - 1Japan


japan vs brazil vs paquetá, gotta respect that man

Brazil
Germany1 - 1Paraguay



Paraguay
South Africa0 - 1Canada


I had to use tiktoks to keep interested
Spain4 - 0Saudi Arabia



Spain
Uruguay2 - 2Cape Verde Islands



Cape Verde Islands
Mexico1 - 0South Korea


el gol más mexicano de la historia

Mexico
Argentina3 - 0Algeria


four stars because messi is getting Argentina's fourth star this year

Argentina
Germany1 - 0Argentina


la primera vez que me rompieron el corazón

Argentina
Barcelona W4 - 0Lyon W



Barcelona W
bookd.














