bookd.
Filters
40 reviews
Primera División Femenina
Barcelona W7 - 0Real Madrid W
f
f@sunflwrsfrme
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3d ago

almost cried at that sydney goal😭 pina, i stood and applauded you!! This not a rivalry

Player of the match
Clàudia Pina
Barcelona W
Primera División Femenina
Edf Logrono W0 - 2Barcelona W
f
f@sunflwrsfrme
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

wasn’t able to watch the game but I’m giving it 3 stars because of patri guijarro. May she never leave my club!!! congrats to baha for the goal, welcome to barça femeni❤️

Player of the match
Patri Guijarro
Barcelona W
UEFA Champions League Women
Barcelona W5 - 2Paris W
f
f@sunflwrsfrme
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

we almost got back to our regular programming … 5 goals only #wearewashed caro, thank you for existing pajor, that hattrick was almost yours we are never beating the child labour allegations marc vives, get your pathetic ass to work and get me some defenders!!!!!!!

Player of the match
Caroline Hansen
Barcelona W
La Liga
Sevilla1 - 3Barcelona
f
f@sunflwrsfrme
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

was not he best experience of my life but my god raphinha I’ve ran out of words to describe how much you mean to me 😭❤️ saved my clubs broke ahh !!!

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
La Liga
Barcelona7 - 2Racing Santander
f
f@sunflwrsfrme
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

raphinha in rain. that’s all I have to say.

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
La Liga
Levante2 - 4Barcelona
f
f@sunflwrsfrme
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

I did not enjoy 70% of this game. we was very lucky not to concede more than just 2…

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
Primera División Femenina
Sevilla W0 - 4Barcelona W
f
f@sunflwrsfrme
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

#7 & #24 you’ll have to do a lot more to impress me… my goat cgh might just be back 😭❤️

Player of the match
Caroline Hansen
Barcelona W
La Liga
Betis1 - 0Real Madrid
f
f@sunflwrsfrme
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

10/10, thank you betis thank you bartra #culerforever

Player of the match
Álvaro Vallés
Betis
La Liga
Barcelona2 - 0Athletic Club
f
f@sunflwrsfrme
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★27 Aug 2026

unai simon, I truly dislike you !!!! 🫩 raphinha & ferminator, ily ❤️‍🩹 PEDRI WHAT A PERFORMANCE rodrigo, i can’t believe you play for my club 😭 overall good performance from my team like thank you for not ruining my night 😁

Player of the match
Pedri
Barcelona
La Liga
Elche0 - 5Barcelona
f
f@sunflwrsfrme
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026

WE ARE WINNING IT ALL 💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️ RAPHINHA MY CAPTAIN 😭😭❤️❤️❤️ ANTHONY “GORDITO” GORDON, I AM SO FOND OF YOU, WHAT A DEBUT !! FERMINATOR, THAT WORLD CUP SHOULDVE BEEN YOURS 😭😭😭😭

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
World Cup
Spain1 - 0Argentina
f
f@sunflwrsfrme
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★19 Jul 2026

FUTBOL CLUB BARCELONA WORLD CHAMPIONS LETS GOOOOO FERRAN TORRES GARCIA I LOVE YOOOOOU

World Cup
Spain2 - 1Belgium
f
f@sunflwrsfrme
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★10 Jul 2026

cubarsi, my baby bear, you’re everything to me.

Player of the match
Pau Cubarsí
Spain
World Cup
Argentina3 - 2Egypt
f
f@sunflwrsfrme
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★7 Jul 2026

egypt, you’ve made me so so so proud ❤️🇪🇬 i wish we could’ve gone all the day through 💔😔 Mostafa Ahmed Shobeir, come to mine tonight and I’ll be your shoulder to cry on 🙂‍↕️🫶🏾 midget, how the fuck do you keep doing this shit time after time?!? I do not understand this man like he’s not real 😭 he’s truly the greatest ever xx

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Argentina
World Cup
Portugal0 - 1Spain
f
f@sunflwrsfrme
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6 Jul 2026

3 stars for sending that schizophrenic manchild home and 1 star for that merino goal assisted by no other than my shark boy ferran torres !! CUBARSI I WILL FOREVER BE A FAN OF YOURS!!!!!! other than that this game was mid, the lack of intensity was very annoying and spain was spaining too much for my liking but we move!

Player of the match
Mikel Merino
Spain
World Cup
Paraguay0 - 1France
f
f@sunflwrsfrme
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4 Jul 2026

lowkey felt like I was watching atleticos haram ball … cholo your next job might be to coach this team ref was sooooooo shit

World Cup
Colombia1 - 0Ghana
f
f@sunflwrsfrme
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4 Jul 2026

fell asleep 30mins into the first half because it was a snooze fest compared to that argentina cabo verde game. I didn’t miss out on much anyways don’t even know who to vote for the motm based on the 30mins I watched

World Cup
Argentina3 - 2Cape Verde Islands
f
f@sunflwrsfrme
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4 Jul 2026

WHAT A GAME FROK CABO VERDE EQUALISING TWICE AGAINST THE WORLD CHAMPIONS AND MAKING THEM WORK FOR THIS WIN, I CAN ONLY ME PROUD SO SO PROUD OF YOU !!!!!! argentina… you ain’t winning shit with these performances. also stop with the elderly abuser and find a way to win games without expecting messi to win them for u!!!

Player of the match
Vózinha
Cape Verde Islands
World Cup
Switzerland2 - 0Algeria
f
f@sunflwrsfrme
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3 Jul 2026

Algeria…. I was expecting better like what happened to killing ourselves for africa????

World Cup
Belgium3 - 2Senegal
f
f@sunflwrsfrme
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1 Jul 2026

if i would speak and write wolof, i would curse the hell out of papa thiaw for those certain subs. i would also curse the hell out of 99% of them players for screwing this up. instead of killing themselves for me, they’ve gone and killed me !! lowkey felt like watching barça bottle a 2 goal lead and lose the game 💔💔💔💔 but but lowkey the best game of the tournament so far like that was actually so insane!!!!

World Cup
Netherlands1 - 1Morocco
f
f@sunflwrsfrme
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★30 Jun 2026

3 stars for knocking the dutch out but I cannot enjoy this knowing that hakimi is the face of this moroccan team🫩

Player of the match
Issa Diop
Morocco
World Cup
Germany1 - 1Paraguay
f
f@sunflwrsfrme
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★29 Jun 2026

ORLANDO GILL!!!!! Auf Wiedersehen germans!!

Player of the match
Orlando Noldin
Paraguay
World Cup
Brazil2 - 1Japan
f
f@sunflwrsfrme
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★29 Jun 2026

tanaka, are you stupid? 🙄 happy for raphinha, that’s all I have in me to comment about this game.

World Cup
Jordan1 - 3Argentina
f
f@sunflwrsfrme
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★28 Jun 2026

midget I love you sm

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Argentina
World Cup
Norway1 - 4France
f
f@sunflwrsfrme
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★26 Jun 2026

booooooooo norway for not letting me witness viking vs dictator like i was excited for it 💔 you really think you gonna have it easy against cote d’ivore ?! Im hate watching you from now on 🙄 dembele … fairs man fairs !

Player of the match
Ousmane Dembélé
France
World Cup
Senegal5 - 0Iraq
f
f@sunflwrsfrme
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★26 Jun 2026

FABULOUS FABULOUS FROM SENEGAL 🇸🇳 RO32 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERE WE COME !!! PAPE GUEYE NOB NAALA ❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹😭😭😭

Player of the match
Pape Gueye
Senegal
World Cup
Japan1 - 1Sweden
f
f@sunflwrsfrme
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★26 Jun 2026

keito nakamura, I am very fond of you. elanga, i enjoyed that golazo of yours but unfortunately as a Finn, i cannot celebrate your qualification🙄

Player of the match
Zion Suzuki
Japan
World Cup
England0 - 0Ghana
f
f@sunflwrsfrme
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Jun 2026

EGG NATION KILLED THEMSELVES FOR AFRICA !!!!! What a tactical masterclass from ghana 🇬🇭 partey should still d*e tho

Player of the match
Benjamin Asare
Ghana
World Cup
Norway3 - 2Senegal
f
f@sunflwrsfrme
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Jun 2026

why do we leave things so late and why do we keep missing so many chances?! 😩😩😩

World Cup
Argentina2 - 0Austria
f
f@sunflwrsfrme
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22 Jun 2026

HE IS THE GREATEST TO EVER HAVE EXISTED 😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Argentina
World Cup
Portugal1 - 1Congo DR
f
f@sunflwrsfrme
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★17 Jun 2026

RAAAAAAAAH CONGOOOOOOO 🇨🇩🇨🇩🇨🇩🇨🇩🇨🇩🇨🇩🇨🇩🇨🇩🇨🇩🇨🇩🇨🇩🇨🇩🇨🇩🇨🇩🇨🇩

World Cup
Belgium1 - 1Egypt
f
f@sunflwrsfrme
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★16 Jun 2026

egypt deserved better and that lukaku goal was nice ig 🙄 ref biased tho but that’s just me! two stars for egypt and one for my nephew hamza making his wc debut 🫶🏾

Player of the match
Emam Ashour
Egypt
World Cup
Spain0 - 0Cape Verde Islands
f
f@sunflwrsfrme
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★16 Jun 2026

4,5 stars for my barça babies making their wc debts & for cape verdes football like up the cape verdeans 🇨🇻🇨🇻 spain is really all lamine yamal & inshallah… dlf count your fucking days you bald headed idiot 🫩

Player of the match
Vózinha
Cape Verde Islands
World Cup
Saudi Arabia1 - 1Uruguay
f
f@sunflwrsfrme
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★16 Jun 2026

this is yet another game I fell asleep before the good stuff happened 💔 boo uruguay for scoring, I don’t like y’all 🫩 Saudi Arabia, you’ll get them 3 points soon!!

World Cup
Ivory Coast1 - 0Ecuador
f
f@sunflwrsfrme
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★15 Jun 2026

four stars even tho I fell asleep not long after the second half 🙄 but that last min goal is why I’m giving it 4 stars 🤩 let’s go Ivorians 🇨🇮

World Cup
Germany7 - 1Curaçao
f
f@sunflwrsfrme
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★15 Jun 2026

germany may have won but curaçao won my heart 🇨🇼💙 four stars because of the curaçao goal and for those 15mins when they played beautiful football that I’ll never forget! the rest of the goals score were alright ig

Player of the match
Livano Comenencia
Curaçao
UEFA Champions League Women
Arsenal W1 - 0Barcelona W
f
f@sunflwrsfrme
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★13 Jun 2026

never again make me watch this utter nonsense, garbage of football. pere romeu, count your fucking days. almost everyone was trolling…

UEFA Champions League Women
Barcelona W6 - 0Real Madrid W
f
f@sunflwrsfrme
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★13 Jun 2026

athenea cried once again, successful hatewatch as always. unc caro still got it #soycule

Player of the match
Caroline Hansen
Barcelona W