
England2 - 3Spain


England
Man City5 - 3Sunderland

HES IN YOUR HEAD HES IN YOUR HEAD ENZO ENZO ENZO


Sunderland
Barcelona7 - 2Racing Santander

The more I watch Flickball, the more I realize how mediocre this team was offensively for the majority of time Messi was there, it was just Messi and InshAllah

Barcelona
Man United0 - 1Man City

#EnzoFiles


Man City
Liverpool2 - 1Atletico Madrid


Liverpool
Barcelona5 - 1Feyenoord


Barcelona
Real Madrid2 - 1Inter


Real Madrid
Porto0 - 2Man City

i am so here for the enzo erling bromance


Man City
Arsenal2 - 1Chelsea

chelsea fans celebrated enzo leaving, now they get to watch two rbs play in a pivot

Arsenal
Valencia0 - 5Barcelona

3peating la liga but im already preparing myself for the cl choke

Barcelona
Man United5 - 2Ipswich


Man United
Chelsea4 - 3Brighton

xabi hive its time for a title charge

Chelsea
Elche0 - 5Barcelona

have to wait for lamine to break up with his gf to become good again


Barcelona
Man City2 - 1Bournemouth


Man City
Espanyol1 - 2Real Madrid


Real Madrid
Spain1 - 0Argentina

worst world cup final of my lifetime

Spain
England1 - 2Argentina

Never in my wildest dreams did I think I’d get to witness Leo become the face of the World Cup. What a life. Thank you for joy after joy.


Argentina
Argentina3 - 1Switzerland

hit me with pre covid argentina ptsd

Argentina
Norway1 - 2England

see you in the semis jude


England
Spain2 - 1Belgium

Lamine Yamal World Cup 2026


Spain
France2 - 0Morocco

If you get shot and run to the cop, you not like me You ain't got no work on the block, you not like me It's hot, you ain't got no drop, you not like me Like me duke, you not like me


France
Switzerland0 - 0Colombia

two hours of a whole lotta nothing

Switzerland
Argentina3 - 2Egypt

messi you little genius you still continue to surprise me


Argentina
Portugal0 - 1Spain

Cristiano, I watched you fail at 2010, I watched you fail at 2014, I watched you fail at 2018, I watched you fail at 2022, and I watched you fail at 2026. Thank you.

Spain
Brazil1 - 2Norway

greatness unfolding before our eyes


Norway
Paraguay0 - 1France

olise when he aint playing bundass level defence

Canada0 - 3Morocco


Morocco
Colombia1 - 0Ghana

late night fc not returning for a week 💔
Argentina3 - 2Cape Verde Islands

I am living a dream I never want to wake up from gracias mi capitan

Argentina
Switzerland2 - 0Algeria

feels like a shot to the chest watching dz golden gen go out like that in their final major tourney

Switzerland
Portugal2 - 1Croatia

if argentina had won like that we wouldnt hear the end of it lol

Croatia
Belgium3 - 2Senegal

tired of the inferiority complex african and asian teams play with when facing other nations when they’re just as good, if not better. huge mental hurdle they need to break at some point.

Belgium
Morocco4 - 2Haiti


Morocco
England2 - 1Congo DR

take a bow harold kane

England
France3 - 0Sweden

kylian stealing b2b golden boots off messi


France
bookd.







