bookd.
Filters
40 reviews
Nations League
Italy3 - 1Türkiye
Nick
Nick@webhead
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2d ago

Italy has been solid. They need to improve offensively if they want to compete against the best, but they seem to be heading in the right direction.

Nations League
Spain4 - 1Croatia
Nick
Nick@webhead
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

I can only imagine what Fermin would have done to this squad if he was healthy to make it to the WC. Goosebumps. Lamine thooooooooo!

Player of the match
Lamine Yamal
Spain
Nations League
Italy0 - 2Belgium
Nick
Nick@webhead
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Italy looked good for like 5 minutes.

Player of the match
Mika Godts
Belgium
La Liga
Sevilla1 - 3Barcelona
Nick
Nick@webhead
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

HAAAFINYUHHH YOU ARE INSANE!!

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
Europa League
Juventus5 - 0NEC Nijmegen
Nick
Nick@webhead
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Now do that in league matches.

Player of the match
Nicolás González
Juventus
La Liga
Barcelona5 - 2Rayo Vallecano
Nick
Nick@webhead
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★31 Aug 2026

Those moments where the defense loses focus are concerning but for the most part, really good performance. Anthony Gordon, you're goal it coming! Lamine and Raphinha are incredible.

Player of the match
Lamine Yamal
Barcelona
Premier League
Crystal Palace1 - 4Man City
Nick
Nick@webhead
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★28 Aug 2026

City still look good, man. Cherki dunked on me in Fantasy 🫩

Player of the match
Rayan Cherki
Man City
La Liga
Barcelona2 - 0Athletic Club
Nick
Nick@webhead
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★27 Aug 2026

Never really felt any kind of worry. Lamine is starting to get back into his groove. We really controlled the majority of the match and managed the game very well. If it weren't for Unai, we would have bagged like 5 goals. Pedri's assist was such a beauty. Man, it feels unreal having quality players on the bench. Please, let this be the season!!

Player of the match
Unai Simón
Athletic Club
Champions League
Lask Linz5 - 1Celtic
Nick
Nick@webhead
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★25 Aug 2026

I like Celtic but come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. That was some bs.

Player of the match
Samuel Adeniran
Lask Linz
La Liga
Malaga1 - 1Deportivo La Coruna
Nick
Nick@webhead
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★24 Aug 2026

I'm honestly surprised Aubameyang still looks so good. Still quick too.

Player of the match
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
Deportivo La Coruna
La Liga
Elche0 - 5Barcelona
Nick
Nick@webhead
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026

Lots of positives but I hope Gavi is okay. Raph as Captain is perfect. Pedri looks great. Bernal and Espart too. I hope Lamine can pickup form. Gordan and Adeyemi looked so good.

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
Premier League
Arsenal3 - 0Coventry
Nick
Nick@webhead
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★21 Aug 2026

Yeeeeeaaaahhhh it's happening back to back!!

Player of the match
Christos Tzolis
Arsenal
Friendlies Clubs
Barcelona2 - 1Al Ahly
Nick
Nick@webhead
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★19 Aug 2026

Just a pre-season friendly, so there isn't much to gauge here, but I did like what I saw from many of the players. Hamza, I am rooting for you! Raphinha as a captain just feels so right.

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
Champions League
Fenerbahçe1 - 1Lyon
Nick
Nick@webhead
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★18 Aug 2026

Tough match away from home and a tale of two halves. Lyon could have been up by 2, at least, in the first half. They had some good spells of possession and tried making some good plays. 2nd half pretty much had none of that. Next week will be a big one.

Player of the match
Ikoma-Loïs Openda
Lyon
Conference League
Shelbourne2 - 2Ajax
Nick
Nick@webhead
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★13 Aug 2026

Poor from Ajax. Shelbourne put up a fight tho. I like Carizzo.

CONMEBOL Sudamericana
Boca Juniors3 - 1Deportivo Recoleta
Nick
Nick@webhead
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★11 Aug 2026

Ugly first half. Improved second half with some good goals.

Player of the match
Leonel Flores
Boca Juniors
Liga Profesional
Boca Juniors1 - 0Estudiantes L.P.
Nick
Nick@webhead
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6 Aug 2026

Boca controlled most of the match. They were never really threatened. Still, they could have scored more than one goal.

Player of the match
Leandro Paredes
Boca Juniors
Champions League
Sparta Praha2 - 1Lyon
Nick
Nick@webhead
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4 Aug 2026

Lyon are so poor, man. Y’all looked like you did not want to play. Got a brand new billionaire owner, and this is how you want act? Lame.

Liga MX
Toluca1 - 2U.N.A.M. - Pumas
Nick
Nick@webhead
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22 Jul 2026

Some golazos from Pumas! It got a little bit shaky in the last 10’, pero VAMOS PUMAS!! Also, life without hydration breaks >>>

Player of the match
Francisco Reyes
U.N.A.M. - Pumas
World Cup
Spain1 - 0Argentina
Nick
Nick@webhead
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★20 Jul 2026

This is a very bittersweet review. I’m so so happy for my Barça boys, but I’m at a loss for words for Messi and Argentina. This is probably the last time Messi will play with La Albiceleste, and it was such an incredible run. The result today doesn’t bother me, but the idea of Messi getting closer and closer to stepping off the pitch and hanging up his boots saddens me. Many people take you and your achievements for granted, and I truly feel sorry for them. Thank you, Leo, for everything you have given us and the game of football.

Player of the match
Emiliano Martínez
Argentina
World Cup
England1 - 2Argentina
Nick
Nick@webhead
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★16 Jul 2026

Eventually, I would like to write down my thoughts on Messi but man, I’m just so happy. This final is a dream for me. My beautiful club will be on the grandest stage of them all. Visca el Barça 💙❤️

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Argentina
World Cup
France0 - 2Spain
Nick
Nick@webhead
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★14 Jul 2026

The Pi$$G boys couldn’t do anything! What a match. Cubarsi and Rodri are so good. Lamine, you didn’t score but your work didn’t go unnoticed. I saw you tracking back and defending. Well done.

Player of the match
Rodri
Spain
World Cup
Argentina3 - 1Switzerland
Nick
Nick@webhead
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★12 Jul 2026

Scaloni, what are you doing?!

Player of the match
Julián Álvarez
Argentina
World Cup
Spain2 - 1Belgium
Nick
Nick@webhead
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★10 Jul 2026

Lamine, please bro. I need to you declare yourself next game. You’re getting closer and closer. I feel like you’re not 100% but I believe in you! WE BELIEVE IN YOU!

Player of the match
Dani Olmo
Spain
World Cup
France2 - 0Morocco
Nick
Nick@webhead
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★9 Jul 2026

No one wants to make France sweat huh? Horrible performance from Morocco. Mbappé golazo.

Player of the match
Kylian Mbappé
France
World Cup
Argentina3 - 2Egypt
Nick
Nick@webhead
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★7 Jul 2026

WHAT DID I SAY LAST TIME?! 🫵🏻🫵🏻🫵🏻

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Argentina
World Cup
USA1 - 4Belgium
Nick
Nick@webhead
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★7 Jul 2026

Culoooooooooooo!

Player of the match
Charles De Ketelaere
Belgium