bookd.
ameenizzath

ameenizzath

@ameenizzath

A guy who puts on football matches to fall asleep and watch the whole thing thru a barca fan who roots for mbappe

Created June 2026
Filters
40 reviews
Premier League
Brighton3 - 0Arsenal
ameenizzath
ameenizzath@ameenizzath
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Thought the seagulls will get gooned by the gooner Guess the gooner got pecked by the seagulls instead

Player of the match
Pascal Groß
Brighton
Premier League
Brentford3 - 0Chelsea
ameenizzath
ameenizzath@ameenizzath
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

I recognise my club now I'm scared to go back to this GOT STUNG BY THE BEES

Player of the match
Jaidon Anthony
Brentford
Europa League
Real Sociedad1 - 2Bournemouth
ameenizzath
ameenizzath@ameenizzath
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

La real scored?!!!! Twas a cherry sided game when I slept

Player of the match
Alex Scott
Bournemouth
La Liga
Elche2 - 3Real Madrid
ameenizzath
ameenizzath@ameenizzath
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

I watch the real madrid games for mbappe now I'm slowly watching it to see Arda and Bellingham play

Player of the match
Arda Güler
Real Madrid
Premier League
Man United0 - 1Man City
ameenizzath
ameenizzath@ameenizzath
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

Double enzo hatewatch unsuccessful. Man Un-united and some shady decision which needs to be answered

Player of the match
Enzo Fernández
Man City
Premier League
Chelsea2 - 2Hull City
ameenizzath
ameenizzath@ameenizzath
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

personally got mauled watching this match.

Player of the match
Mohamed Belloumi
Hull City
Carabao Cup
Chelsea6 - 3Leeds
ameenizzath
ameenizzath@ameenizzath
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

and my friend said chelsea isn't gonna win today and the went on to sleep can't wait stick this one upto his face tomo

Player of the match
Morgan Rogers
Chelsea
Champions League
Barcelona5 - 1Feyenoord
ameenizzath
ameenizzath@ameenizzath
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

i think we got our gabriel right Atleast for now

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
La Liga
Valencia0 - 5Barcelona
ameenizzath
ameenizzath@ameenizzath
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Ruling la liga can we add some teams from prem to this league so we could have competition

Player of the match
Fermín
Barcelona
Premier League
Arsenal2 - 1Chelsea
ameenizzath
ameenizzath@ameenizzath
4w ago

I can be a neutral guy and tell you we lost cause we were bad Fortunately I'm a chelsea fan REFEREEEEE!!!

Player of the match
Kai Havertz
Arsenal
Serie A
Roma2 - 1Atalanta
ameenizzath
ameenizzath@ameenizzath
4w ago

prem being at it's best with 4-5 draws serie a having straight up bangers

Player of the match
Charles De Ketelaere
Atalanta
Saudi Pro League
Al-Ittihad2 - 1Al-Nassr
ameenizzath
ameenizzath@ameenizzath
4w ago

Al-Assr please they're so bad

Player of the match
George Ilenikhena
Al-Ittihad
Premier League
Hull City0 - 0Aston Villa
ameenizzath
ameenizzath@ameenizzath
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

aston villa building the team around suzuki. Yummers

Player of the match
Zion Suzuki
Aston Villa
Premier League
Man City1 - 0Coventry
ameenizzath
ameenizzath@ameenizzath
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

unsuccessful enzo hatewatch. bet lost

Player of the match
Enzo Fernández
Man City
Premier League
Nott'm Forest0 - 0Tottenham
ameenizzath
ameenizzath@ameenizzath
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

as a ball sack knower I predict this guy is getting sacked in the morning

Player of the match
Murillo
Nott'm Forest
La Liga
Barcelona5 - 2Rayo Vallecano
ameenizzath
ameenizzath@ameenizzath
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★31 Aug 2026

barca so good i started wishing for rayo vallecano to score out of pity xavi espart has had an incredible game.

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
Premier League
Aston Villa0 - 1Arsenal
ameenizzath
ameenizzath@ameenizzath
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★31 Aug 2026

mom asked me to sleep and caught me watching the arsenal. She left the room happily Arsenal is back at it's best

Player of the match
Bukayo Saka
Arsenal
Premier League
Man United5 - 2Ipswich
ameenizzath
ameenizzath@ameenizzath
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★30 Aug 2026

Oh bruno why did I leave you out of my fpl. It's the greed bruno for the likes of szobo, rogers, caicedo I forgot excellence. The greed got to me Hands down the best midfielder in the league right now✋🏼🫪🤚🏼

Player of the match
Bruno Fernandes
Man United
La Liga
Real Madrid4 - 0Malaga
ameenizzath
ameenizzath@ameenizzath
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★30 Aug 2026

Always bet your money on mbappe.

Player of the match
Jude Bellingham
Real Madrid
Premier League
Chelsea4 - 3Brighton
ameenizzath
ameenizzath@ameenizzath
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★30 Aug 2026

The defense needs some serious work. Not chelsea's but all the prem teams

Player of the match
João Pedro
Chelsea
3
La Liga
Espanyol1 - 2Real Madrid
ameenizzath
ameenizzath@ameenizzath
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★28 Aug 2026

individual brilliance won't win them titles. This could go down the rashford way or the carradona way

Player of the match
Arda Güler
Real Madrid
La Liga
Barcelona2 - 0Athletic Club
ameenizzath
ameenizzath@ameenizzath
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★28 Aug 2026

Adeyemi was mentally crucified yesterday. If you paid attention you would see adeyemi going through it. Rapha no. 9 this guy never fails.

Player of the match
Pedri
Barcelona
Premier League
Newcastle2 - 2Liverpool
ameenizzath
ameenizzath@ameenizzath
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★27 Aug 2026

WHAT HAVE I DONE TO MY FPL TEAM swapped Telemans for Gravenberch

Player of the match
Yoane Wissa
Newcastle
La Liga
Elche0 - 5Barcelona
ameenizzath
ameenizzath@ameenizzath
27 Aug 2026

Yeah elche's defense line ass which would be the direct opposite of barca's game phenomenal. We could win this la liga sub consciously giving it our all for the ucl

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
La Liga
Real Madrid4 - 1Real Sociedad
ameenizzath
ameenizzath@ameenizzath
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★26 Aug 2026

Celebrating Mbappe's hattie and on the side unsuccessful real madrid hatewatch

Player of the match
Kylian Mbappé
Real Madrid
Premier League
Fulham2 - 3Chelsea
ameenizzath
ameenizzath@ameenizzath
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★24 Aug 2026

PALMER. ROGERS. PEDRO EVERYONE🎩 Call them RJP

Player of the match
Cole Palmer
Chelsea
3
Friendlies Clubs
Chelsea6 - 4Western Sydney Wanderers
ameenizzath
ameenizzath@ameenizzath
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★28 Jul 2026

If chelsea is given the option to sign Haaland in exchange for JP I'd want JP to stay. Hope this ages well

Player of the match
João Pedro
Chelsea
World Cup
Spain1 - 0Argentina
ameenizzath
ameenizzath@ameenizzath
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★20 Jul 2026

Don't have much to talk about the game Spain totally deserved it and then there's messi crying on the other side. This review is about how bookd gave us a place to make this wc more memorable. Giving us a platform just for pure banter, Football talks, movies, styling, hair, music, dramas and many others. If I remember correctly the discussions used to talk about anything other than football during the match. The review which we could get back to, just for the purpose of revisiting is nice. @toni @olivia whatever you guys wished for when this one was made. I can vouch that you guys succeeded Thank you

Player of the match
Ferran Torres
Spain
2
World Cup
France4 - 6England
ameenizzath
ameenizzath@ameenizzath
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★18 Jul 2026

managers were of the least concern today.

Player of the match
Bukayo Saka
England
World Cup
England1 - 2Argentina
ameenizzath
ameenizzath@ameenizzath
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★15 Jul 2026

Life can be messed up most of the time, but then you see Messi and the boys doing what they do. Love football, love Argentina, and love Messi for welcoming me into this beautiful game with open arms. Wow

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Argentina
World Cup
France0 - 2Spain
ameenizzath
ameenizzath@ameenizzath
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★14 Jul 2026

An emotional day indeed. I've seen my goats win the wc and exit this stage. I mean, this feeling of being too good and not winning isn't a novelty. In the end, football rewards the better team, not the better player. Spain deserved this with the complete football they've demonstrated. I'm aware that repping your team always comes first, but the feeling that a player can give you, how they move you inside-out, is up there. I mean, me expressing it in words doesn't mean I can fully describe the feeling. Everyone knows it and must've felt it. So, Kyky, the greatest player I've witnessed after Messi, you should return to this stage and win it. No matter what team I support, I will root for you every day. @dylan made sure to keep track and pay it back tenfold.

World Cup
Argentina3 - 1Switzerland
ameenizzath
ameenizzath@ameenizzath
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★12 Jul 2026

Barcelona do not fumble this, bring our boy home. There are no other options. We could use a spiderman at home Now then Argentina I've had about enough with these iconic comebacks against mid teams No disrespect to egypt, switzerland, cape verde I respect them and want to see them better in the next world cup If we're speaking the facts straight argentina should've easily won these three games and it shows argentina lacks something big time and I can only point it down to lack of taking risks. Not at the same magnitude as portugal with their passes but with the substitutes mainly quality players who have proved at club levels and they are paz, simeone and barco these guys will change the game. Don't start them I'm not a fool pushing the agenda for starting them however as a substitute they're gonna add value to the squad Embolo that was embarrassing suits you. Could've just won it but you chose to push for the yellow card. Switzerland absolutely looked like they could beat this team even though they'd have it rough. With the numerical disadvantage I don't think switzerland had a chance after the sent off It was a good game until the red card and Argentina's football is unbearable most of the time. I can fairly assume this is how arsenal fans must've been feeling and vouch for those moments of elevation are the best

Player of the match
Julián Álvarez
Argentina
World Cup
Norway1 - 2England
ameenizzath
ameenizzath@ameenizzath
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★11 Jul 2026

a big apology to the man himself Belligoat . I was among the crowd spewing nonsense and debating whether you should start for England, saying tuchel's only doing justice by leaving you out the squad looking at it now you're the squad. Will never ever doubt you again. Now then If England's playing boring Football so is Spain fight me, sure there are a shit ton of passes mate I'm already tired of watching pep's football you're playing the same thing on a lower level the only fun thing being yamal Sorry norway you need to row your way back. I enjoyed how you exposed the brazil squad. Advanced to the quarters put on a great fight with this england squad. Too good for your first world cup in a while. Kane stinker was the last thing I expected, now we live with it that's all. Except that if we look at the squad from the back to the forward everyone contributed to the win Konsa, Guehi, Spence, O'reilly, Rogers, Anderson, Jude and Gordon love you guys. What I'm not exactly on line with is how they turned out so bad after rice left the pitch. They weren't able to play the same. I'm sure anyone could've seen it, completely killed off their momentum. Whenever they did norway made sure to capitalise it

Player of the match
Jude Bellingham
England
World Cup
Switzerland0 - 0Colombia
ameenizzath
ameenizzath@ameenizzath
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★10 Jul 2026

90 minutes went by. Colombia attacked a lot that's all I remember

Player of the match
Gregor Kobel
Switzerland
World Cup
Spain2 - 1Belgium
ameenizzath
ameenizzath@ameenizzath
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★10 Jul 2026

Better call merino. first time was so nice he had to do it twice. Chloe kelly must be proud Now then How is spain getting away with this. You get what I'm saying purely as a footy fan you know they lack something The only team which doesn't are england and france and they must be the clear favorites. Yet spain is a serious contender there's no aura to this team however their tactics are so pragmatic. Just hold the ball, maintain the possession and score a goal or two in the process and not let them score by keeping the possession and winning the foul. That's proper football in a nutshell yet they're redefining this with a slight modification of clutch in the name of mikel merino. Belgium's transitions were looking solid in the first half. Doku started off pretty strong and that did not last long. This man should keep it straight and learn to pass the ball. When you're playing transition football there must be least room for holding let alone dribble it. Lukaku's substitution just killed off their games and most of all it was the courtois injury if that man was on the field with his experience that should be clear save. I'm not criticizing lemmens here he's an incredible keeper Players like olmo and cubarsi are on the top in this game in terms of quality they brought to the game and lamine he's playing it but we all know that man's got room for more and I'm expecting great things from Yamal. He will show up. Then there's merino who I've talked about enough. De cuyper, he held off pretty well against Yamal I know spain played better football yet I can't take them seriously. How are they getting away with playing rather an above average game. Who knows it can win you the wc sometimes We shall see

Player of the match
Pau Cubarsí
Spain
World Cup
France2 - 0Morocco
ameenizzath
ameenizzath@ameenizzath
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★9 Jul 2026

we're witnessing greatness and I'm not missing it for the world Kyky got me all scared, fallin like that out of nowhere. Hope it's nothing serious Now then This match's real player, a star glowing so bright that people are neglecting is kone ,how is he so energetic meddling in every ball from France. That boy is hungry, he needs the ball to survive. I can only repeat things at this point who can stop this france's sidd they are the clear winner so far. If they keep on playing like this just hand them the trophy idc. They're entertaining us. Playing one of the best football in wc. The chemistry is unreal sometimes. Can't say the same about Morocco. They really underperformed this game compared to the last year there were some interesting bits from morocco even though france ended up winning they almost went neck to neck. This year I can't say the same. I mean they were playing transition football but is the transition in room with us?. Those two set pieces from hakimi were horrendous. Only had one shot at goal and that's from outside the box, that explains how bad they were this game Motm is obviously mbappe creating the most chances and hero of the France national team and my goat kyky takes this one home

Player of the match
Kylian Mbappé
France
World Cup
Argentina3 - 2Egypt
ameenizzath
ameenizzath@ameenizzath
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★7 Jul 2026

This part of my life, this little part... Is what I call happiness Love you Messi nothing more Calling this rigged yeah I'll agree there are some decisions I'm a bit hesitant to talk about. Am I supposed to shut away from that I don't know Egypt I enjoyed ya that man on the right was prime messi for that 15 mins. How I hyped that goal for you following the nutmeg I will not believe it You got me off my couch celebrating your goal to get it disallowed Those were some questionable decisions in my eyes I was fifty fifty with those but that man had his boot planted on licha's feet Argentina's momentum for the whole was top notch especially those dying minutes take notes portugal those back passes amount to nothing That being said do we deserve to be champions again No we do not I wouldn't mind if we got knocked out of the world cup

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Argentina
World Cup
Portugal0 - 1Spain
ameenizzath
ameenizzath@ameenizzath
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6 Jul 2026

The beautiful game of football is gone. This is totally subjective and situational I was so fuckin excited for this calling this possibly the best game this season YES I KNEW PORTUGAL WAS BAD OF COURSE I KNEW IT WASN'T 2018 ANYMORE SURE WAS AWARE THAT RONO AIN'T SAME ANYMORE I KNEW LAMINE HAS NOT RECOVERED MENTALLY YET knew all this and still didn't cut short my expectations I paid the price. I think I'm more numb than any portuguese fan today, Yeah I went overboard with that one but yes I'm up there The only fun thing to watch for 50 mins was Yamal vs Mendes duo absolute banger what a rivalry they got going on. The boy wonder will strike again I'm sure of it Now Ronaldo my dream today was you asking that bald headed fucktard head coach wanna be who should just be addressed as a bald coach rather than a head coach that you want to get subbed off at 65 mins and putting Ramos on Have you no shame? I still look up to your hardwork but do your country a last favour and get yourself off the pitch. He knows himself he cannot offer more than shoot then just leave Now who won you the game against croatia Leao and Ramos Gave leao the charity minutes and Ramos what did he deserve to be treated like this He scored a last minute winner to deserve this? Unbelievable portugal you grew in terms of quality failed as a team. Take a good look at yourselves in the mirror If you see a bald coach sack him Now Spain They did attack and they did okay but not as good. Mainly cause of Portugal's defense which were so well put together. The fluidity is just not present so far into the world cup which spain's known for. Sleeping would've proved to be the best use of this 2 hours I'm speechless.( Me after writing a long ass review)

Player of the match
Rodri
Spain
World Cup
Mexico2 - 3England
ameenizzath
ameenizzath@ameenizzath
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6 Jul 2026

them questionable transfers from tuchel ain't questionable any more No more doubting him

Player of the match
Jude Bellingham
England