bookd.
D

debruyneidentity

@debruyneidentity
Created June 2026
Filters
40 reviews
Champions League
Man City2 - 0PSG
D
debruyneidentity@debruyneidentity
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★14h ago

This match will always hold such a special place in my heart. My grandfather was in hospital with Covid, half my family was in quarantine, and it was just an incredibly difficult time for all of us. But for those 90 minutes, City gave me an escape from everything that was going on. I remember actually having tears of joy after the game because, even if it was only for a little while, they gave me something to smile about when I really needed it. I’ll never forget this match, and Riyad Mahrez will always have a special place in my heart because of that performance.

Player of the match
Riyad Mahrez
Man City
World Cup
Argentina3 - 2Cape Verde Islands
D
debruyneidentity@debruyneidentity
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4 Jul 2026

Thank you Cabo Verde, we are forever in debt.

Player of the match
Vózinha
Cape Verde Islands
World Cup
Panama0 - 2England
D
debruyneidentity@debruyneidentity
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★28 Jun 2026

Imagine thinking Jude is the problem and deserves to be on the bench smh.

Player of the match
Jude Bellingham
England