bookd.
dylan

dylan

@dylan

gay Tom Tugendhat SpAd Can’t be racist, 3% brown

Created June 2026
Filters
39 reviews
Frauen Bundesliga
Werder Bremen W1 - 1Stuttgart W
dylan
dylan@dylan
2w ago

This is the only mode of contact I have. @sparne where did you get that jumper? I quite like it

Carabao Cup
Chelsea6 - 3Leeds
dylan
dylan@dylan
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Welbz brace Palmer brace Rogers 3 assists Barco goal and an assist Could Chelsea finally be slightly less shit?

Player of the match
Morgan Rogers
Chelsea
Premier League
Arsenal2 - 1Chelsea
dylan
dylan@dylan
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Poor performance from Joao Pedro today, but ultimately our biggest issue is midfield. We really needed another midfielder, especially with Caicedo still out. Without him, we are leagues worse. Gusto is not a midfielder, and possibly not a footballer at all. The last minute breakdown for Camara has clearly hurt us, and we need a better midfielder in January.

6
MLS
Philadelphia Union2 - 0Montreal
dylan
dylan@dylan
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

The union are very good in the last 20 minutes of a match and mediocre for the rest. Not a new story. Good job to the child.

Player of the match
Cavan Sullivan
Philadelphia Union
Premier League
Chelsea4 - 3Brighton
dylan
dylan@dylan
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★30 Aug 2026

Replacing Sanchez with Emi Martinez

Player of the match
Roméo Lavia
Chelsea
Premier League
Fulham2 - 3Chelsea
dylan
dylan@dylan
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★24 Aug 2026

BLUE IS THE COLOUR FOOTBALL IS THE GAME WE’RE ALL TOGETHER AND WINNING IS OUR AIM You can’t fault the attack tonight. And the defence wasn’t really bad either. It was Sanchez. Everyone else will talk about the two goals he let in, but I’d also like to mention the Robinson chance. Sanchez has three options there: 1. Come forward and try to get there first 2. Trust your defender and go back to beat the ball 3. Hold your position and dive to your left when the shot comes off He does none of the 3 options. He stared at the ball like a mentally impaired child meeting the mascots at Disney World for the first time. If it were on target, even if it hit the far post where Sanchez was in relation to Robinson, I am certain it would have sailed right in. I’d also like to say, Gusto is utter shit. Can’t wait for Palestra to be fit. And whilst I have said more negative words about this man than any other man, Pedro Neto is decent at RWB.

Player of the match
Cole Palmer
Chelsea
9
Serie A
Genoa0 - 2Napoli
dylan
dylan@dylan
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22 Aug 2026

Serie Arse could be used as torture

Player of the match
Kevin De Bruyne
Napoli
Premier League
Brentford3 - 0Tottenham
dylan
dylan@dylan
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22 Aug 2026

Spurs horrid Yanited horrid Chels horrid City horrid Liverpool horrid

Player of the match
Keane Lewis-Potter
Brentford
3
Premier League
Arsenal3 - 0Coventry
dylan
dylan@dylan
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★21 Aug 2026

Arsenal donating a Chelsea fan 3 points

Player of the match
Martin Ødegaard
Arsenal
MLS
Philadelphia Union2 - 2Inter Miami
dylan
dylan@dylan
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★20 Aug 2026

Philadelphia and scoring a chance. Like Lobster and Sausage rolls (don’t go together well. That’s the joke).

Player of the match
Neil Pierre
Philadelphia Union
Friendlies Clubs
Chelsea3 - 1Real Sociedad
dylan
dylan@dylan
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★15 Aug 2026

Good win. Great performance from JP as always, and a pretty nice start to life for Morgan Rogers. Happy to see Enzo booed.

UEFA Super Cup
PSG2 - 1Aston Villa
dylan
dylan@dylan
12 Aug 2026

I watched 15 minutes of this and I wish I didn’t

Friendlies Clubs
Johor Darul Takzim3 - 3Chelsea
dylan
dylan@dylan
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★9 Aug 2026

Today, we fielded exclusively our B-string. Right now, it’s pretty easy to see why they are the second choice players. Put simply, they’re shit. Composure, defending, finishing, it’s all horrid. They have done nothing right. This match was hopefully a message to Eghbali and Co. to sell these cunts, especially Delap (despite his penalties, the only things he can score).

Friendlies Clubs
Chelsea3 - 0Milan
dylan
dylan@dylan
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★8 Aug 2026

Chels have finally won. Yay. Lavia has been great. Palestra has been absolutely amazing. They seem to have finally found their style. Even Neto seems to be doing better in his new role, and Quenda was also brilliant whilst he was on. JP, of course, on point. And a brilliant goal by Caicedo I may as well mention too.

MLS
Philadelphia Union3 - 2Atlanta United
dylan
dylan@dylan
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2 Aug 2026

What a great fucking match. MLS, despite the naysayers, doomsters, and gloomsters, continues not to disappoint. I had been impressed with an utter lack of clinically from the Union, amongst other issues. Frequently, also, a real issue with holding possession. But at the end, they fought and managed 3 goals. I couldn’t have been happier with that ending.

Player of the match
Kai Wagner
Philadelphia Union
Friendlies Clubs
Chelsea1 - 2Tottenham
dylan
dylan@dylan
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1 Aug 2026

To quote the Chelsea commentator, “let’s never speak of that again”.

2
Friendlies Clubs
Chelsea6 - 4Western Sydney Wanderers
dylan
dylan@dylan
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★28 Jul 2026

It’s a great start to preseason. Both of our academy’s Reggies have put in some absolutely brilliant shifts this morning, and I’d be remiss not to mention the brilliant finish from Satpayev. In defence, we certainly could have done better, but I’m not gonna complain too much. JP off the bench nabbed a hat trick in a half hour, Cole Palmer feeding him a brilliant assist in there. Gittens deserves some credit as well. He’s already got 2 (3?) from the closed doors matches, and he’s done very well again here. The state of the pitch was God awful, and there were moments for both sides where you could tell. Still, no injuries and a nice Chelsea win.

Player of the match
João Pedro
Chelsea
MLS
Philadelphia Union1 - 0Seattle Sounders
dylan
dylan@dylan
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★26 Jul 2026

Well in my second match watching the union, I have made a major revelation: they are not very good finishers. I had suspected this as of last time out but wow. Not very clinical.

Player of the match
Milan Iloski
Philadelphia Union
MLS
Philadelphia Union3 - 1New York Red Bulls
dylan
dylan@dylan
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Jul 2026

MLS may have won me over. The game is certainly difficult here. Less tactical, more fouling, more last ditch defending. But it’s fun. I will be tuning in.

Player of the match
Milan Iloski
Philadelphia Union
World Cup
Spain1 - 0Argentina
dylan
dylan@dylan
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★19 Jul 2026

WHAT A BRILLIANT MATCH. Damn near had a stroke, but this was great. It’s what football is all about. Spain are just brilliant. I’m a bit less sad about England now because they’d have kicked our teeth in. Argentina are, put simply, not that guy. Unfortunately I think Spain may embarrass us at the nations league and euros, but is is what it is. And credit to the Barca boys. Cubarsi was absolutely brilliant tonight.

Player of the match
Pau Cubarsí
Spain
3
World Cup
France4 - 6England
dylan
dylan@dylan
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★18 Jul 2026

Brilliant match. Would still like Tuchel sacked tomorrow morning. Attached also are some photos from my time in Zurich.

7
World Cup
England1 - 2Argentina
dylan
dylan@dylan
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★15 Jul 2026

OWNER OF THE FALKLANDS, YOULL NEVER SING THAT

Player of the match
Jordan Pickford
England
7
World Cup
Norway1 - 2England
dylan
dylan@dylan
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★11 Jul 2026

Erling Haaland: Lost Between Passes But seriously, what a match. My heart sank with the first (admittedly impressive) goal. Jude Bellingham gave me a level of hope I’ve not felt in a long time. I nearly had a heart attack through all of extra time. There are some positives for us beside just the win here: Erling Haaland successfully kept quiet for a whole match and subbed off, England clearly able to knock them in even outside of Kane. I feel we’ve done very well to get here. May we have the best of luck against Argentina.

Player of the match
Jude Bellingham
England
Premier League
Man United4 - 1Chelsea
dylan
dylan@dylan
11 Jul 2026

Here are some additional photos, including 2 from my recent travels. @taha the Iraqi embassy is included

3
World Cup
France1 - 1Italy
dylan
dylan@dylan
10 Jul 2026

They ran this on Sky Calcio whilst I was in Rome for whatever reason. It’s fascinating to see how much more fluid and expressive the game used to be. Attached also are two more pictures from my time in Italy. I won’t be leaving until the 14th.

World Cup
Spain2 - 1Belgium
dylan
dylan@dylan
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★10 Jul 2026

The Spaniards and Culers amongst us will be emphatic, but this is horrible for Spain. It took three first team injuries and more than triple the passes of Belgium to get through. Frankly, they will lose — badly — to France. Had Courtois have seen out the match, that second goal doesn’t happen. Spain have been underwhelming all tournament, and they won’t beat a serious side. Attached also are some photos from my time in Italy.

World Cup
France2 - 0Morocco
dylan
dylan@dylan
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★9 Jul 2026

WHEYYY KNOBHEAD FUCK YOU RAPEKIMI🇫🇷🇫🇷🇫🇷