bookd.
indi 🦭

indi 🦭

@mcsauced

chinese lesbian running Bruno Fernandes & Scott McTerminator prop. @akeriary on twitter

Created June 2026
Filters
40 reviews
Carabao Cup
Man United2 - 3Brighton
indi 🦭
indi 🦭@mcsauced
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

I hope I get hit on the back of the head so hard I wake up speaking turkmen and have never heard of manchester united but given my history of brain injury I’d probably just drop dead which isn’t a bad option either

Player of the match
Pascal Groß
Brighton
4
Premier League
Man United0 - 1Man City
indi 🦭
indi 🦭@mcsauced
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

the first sixty minutes were really boring so I spent the last thirty minutes getting a brain MRI so they can assess the psychic damage I took. whatever I thought we were going down by a lot more if I missed you let me know I’ll tag 👍👍

Player of the match
Erling Haaland
Man City
1
Champions League
Man United4 - 0Sabah FA
indi 🦭
indi 🦭@mcsauced
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

was half expecting to lose and I was ready to kill myself if we did… the spirit of Kirkmas came through. huge props to sabah for making it to the UCL

Player of the match
Bruno Fernandes
Man United
Premier League
Everton2 - 2Man United
indi 🦭
indi 🦭@mcsauced
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

60 pace in our defensive half

Player of the match
Tyrique George
Everton
FA WSL
London City Lionesses W2 - 1Manchester United W
indi 🦭
indi 🦭@mcsauced
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

we sure look like a team who’s only had a month under a new gaffer with no preseason wins or confidence!

Player of the match
Daniëlle van de Donk
London City Lionesses
Premier League
Aston Villa0 - 1Arsenal
indi 🦭
indi 🦭@mcsauced
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★31 Aug 2026

at least the shit I took while watching was good 👍 @elz poo

Player of the match
Bukayo Saka
Arsenal
Premier League
Man United5 - 2Ipswich
indi 🦭
indi 🦭@mcsauced
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★30 Aug 2026

I will not allow the name of Bruno Miguel Borges Fernandes be uttered without the title of sheikh overall a very vey positive result. still need a few marquee signings (LB plz), but we’re showing signs of life. Tielemans looked more settled, Kobbie was fantastic. Rashy looked great as well. ofc the first half still left much to be desired. lots of homework to be done, but also lots of positives to take away!!

Player of the match
Bruno Fernandes
Man United
2
Conference League
Ajax5 - 3Sion
indi 🦭
indi 🦭@mcsauced
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★27 Aug 2026

I almost fell asleep ans that’s why the rating is lower but that’s not an indictment of the match #braindamage 🔥🔥 scouting out the eredivisie talents this season, would like to get back into watching it more

Player of the match
Toluwalase Arokodare
Ajax
World Cup
France4 - 6England
indi 🦭
indi 🦭@mcsauced
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★18 Jul 2026

I LOVE MARCUS RASHFORD and I HATE Thomas Tuchel!!

Player of the match
Bukayo Saka
England
World Cup
France0 - 2Spain
indi 🦭
indi 🦭@mcsauced
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★14 Jul 2026

goodbye Mboobies, vamoth ethpaña i guess, look at my mediocre overshot G split + pub doggy

Player of the match
Pedro Porro
Spain
2
World Cup
Argentina3 - 1Switzerland
indi 🦭
indi 🦭@mcsauced
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★12 Jul 2026

haram off. nice Wholian banger tho

Player of the match
Julián Álvarez
Argentina
World Cup
Norway1 - 2England
indi 🦭
indi 🦭@mcsauced
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★11 Jul 2026

didn’t think norway would make it past the r32, good on them for proving me wrong. hilarious how good Jude is when he’s not in the central midfield

Player of the match
Jude Bellingham
England
2
World Cup
USA1 - 4Belgium
indi 🦭
indi 🦭@mcsauced
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★7 Jul 2026

CUM = EJACULATED

Player of the match
Charles De Ketelaere
Belgium
World Cup
Portugal0 - 1Spain
indi 🦭
indi 🦭@mcsauced
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6 Jul 2026

Bruno had to be sacrificed for the greater good I hope he understands

Player of the match
Mikel Merino
Spain
World Cup
Mexico2 - 3England
indi 🦭
indi 🦭@mcsauced
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6 Jul 2026

viagra diff, check if it was laced. goodbye mexico :( haramball wins again :(

Player of the match
Jude Bellingham
England
World Cup
Brazil1 - 2Norway
indi 🦭
indi 🦭@mcsauced
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5 Jul 2026

joga vomito. say goodbye Neymar

Player of the match
Ørjan Nyland
Norway
1
World Cup
Paraguay0 - 1France
indi 🦭
indi 🦭@mcsauced
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4 Jul 2026

the lingering spirit of Arteta still haunts this tournament.

Player of the match
Kouadio Koné
France
World Cup
Colombia1 - 0Ghana
indi 🦭
indi 🦭@mcsauced
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4 Jul 2026

had us in the first half I’m ngl

Player of the match
Jhon Arias
Colombia
World Cup
Argentina3 - 2Cape Verde Islands
indi 🦭
indi 🦭@mcsauced
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4 Jul 2026

IS THAT MY GOOD FRIEND, MY SHORT KING LI5’4NDRO MARTINEZ????

Player of the match
Lisandro Martínez
Argentina
3
World Cup
Switzerland2 - 0Algeria
indi 🦭
indi 🦭@mcsauced
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3 Jul 2026

the algerian team after this performance, probably:

Player of the match
Dan Ndoye
Switzerland
3
World Cup
Portugal2 - 1Croatia
indi 🦭
indi 🦭@mcsauced
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3 Jul 2026

Luka, rest now brother. we have the watch. and I’ll see you in valhalla

Player of the match
Ivan Perišić
Croatia
World Cup
England2 - 1Congo DR
indi 🦭
indi 🦭@mcsauced
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1 Jul 2026

HARRY KANE ITS YA WHITE BOY SUMMAAAAAA

Player of the match
Harry Kane
England
World Cup
France3 - 0Sweden
indi 🦭
indi 🦭@mcsauced
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★30 Jun 2026

I’ve seen enough of this fuckery just give Mbappé the world cup

Player of the match
Kylian Mbappé
France
World Cup
Ivory Coast1 - 2Norway
indi 🦭
indi 🦭@mcsauced
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★30 Jun 2026

Haaland was made in a lab by norway’s top scientists for this very moment

Player of the match
Antonio Nusa
Norway
World Cup
Netherlands1 - 1Morocco
indi 🦭
indi 🦭@mcsauced
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★30 Jun 2026

great match, but absolutely gutted. don’t have too many words. Gakpo deserved more, Koeman I’ll see you hell, and Hakimi, know the world cup won’t matter when judgement day comes the seals were disappointed :(

Player of the match
Cody Gakpo
Netherlands
3
World Cup
Brazil2 - 1Japan
indi 🦭
indi 🦭@mcsauced
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★29 Jun 2026

CASEMIRO, UNCLE, I KNEW YOU HAD SOMETHING LEFT IN THE TANK 🥹❤️

Player of the match
Gabriel Martinelli
Brazil
World Cup
South Africa0 - 1Canada
indi 🦭
indi 🦭@mcsauced
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★28 Jun 2026

can we ban both teams from the world cup pls

Player of the match
Stephen Eustáquio
Canada
World Cup
Egypt1 - 1Iran
indi 🦭
indi 🦭@mcsauced
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★27 Jun 2026

ITS THE FUCKIN WORLD CUP

Player of the match
Mahmoud Saber
Egypt
World Cup
Norway1 - 4France
indi 🦭
indi 🦭@mcsauced
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★26 Jun 2026

norway running “squad rotation” gimmick against the avengers

Player of the match
Ousmane Dembélé
France
World Cup
Türkiye3 - 2USA
indi 🦭
indi 🦭@mcsauced
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★26 Jun 2026

THE USMNT WE KNOW AND LOVE IS BACK BABY WE PLAYIN INDECIPHERABLE BALL AGAIN

Player of the match
Sebastian Berhalter
USA
World Cup
Tunisia1 - 3Netherlands
indi 🦭
indi 🦭@mcsauced
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★26 Jun 2026

this dutch backline running off pure homosexual love for VVD:

Player of the match
Jan van Hecke
Netherlands
World Cup
Scotland0 - 3Brazil
indi 🦭
indi 🦭@mcsauced
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★25 Jun 2026

Scott McTominay has been removed from the will.

Player of the match
Vinícius Júnior
Brazil