bookd.
Filters
40 reviews
Nations League
Spain4 - 1Croatia
melmel
melmel@melmel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Honestly just crazy from lamine

Player of the match
Lamine Yamal
Spain
La Liga
Sevilla1 - 3Barcelona
melmel
melmel@melmel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

This team just makes me so happy

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
La Liga
Barcelona7 - 2Racing Santander
melmel
melmel@melmel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

7 goals and I just secured Harry styles tickets

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
Champions League
Liverpool2 - 1Atletico Madrid
melmel
melmel@melmel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Successful hate watch

Player of the match
Alexis Allister
Liverpool
Champions League
Barcelona5 - 1Feyenoord
melmel
melmel@melmel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

This team just spoils me

Player of the match
Lamine Yamal
Barcelona
La Liga
Valencia0 - 5Barcelona
melmel
melmel@melmel
4w ago

I love this team

Player of the match
Fermín
Barcelona
La Liga
Barcelona2 - 0Athletic Club
melmel
melmel@melmel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★29 Aug 2026

Unai Simón is insane

Player of the match
Unai Simón
Athletic Club
World Cup
Spain1 - 0Argentina
melmel
melmel@melmel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★19 Jul 2026

BARCELONA HAS WON THE WORLD CUP, VISCA EL BARÇA

Player of the match
Pau Cubarsí
Spain
World Cup
France4 - 6England
melmel
melmel@melmel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★18 Jul 2026

What have I just watched

Player of the match
Bukayo Saka
England
World Cup
England1 - 2Argentina
melmel
melmel@melmel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★15 Jul 2026

Horrible coaching by Tuchel but who am I to complain as an England hater🤫😛🤫😛🤫

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Argentina
World Cup
France0 - 2Spain
melmel
melmel@melmel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★15 Jul 2026

My first time attending a World Cup match and in my hometown. Also got a signature from Mexican legend Chicharito

Player of the match
Marc Cucurella
Spain
9
World Cup
Norway1 - 2England
melmel
melmel@melmel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★12 Jul 2026

Englands player of the match was sorloth

Player of the match
Jude Bellingham
England
World Cup
USA1 - 4Belgium
melmel
melmel@melmel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★7 Jul 2026

LMFAOAOAOAOAOAOA

Player of the match
Charles De Ketelaere
Belgium
World Cup
Portugal0 - 1Spain
melmel
melmel@melmel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6 Jul 2026

Boring game but we say bye to Ronaldo the rapist so it’s a win

Player of the match
Mikel Merino
Spain
World Cup
Mexico2 - 3England
melmel
melmel@melmel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6 Jul 2026

What a game, I love this sport. Really proud of this Mexico team, haven’t felt so much hope from them since the 2014 squad

Player of the match
Jude Bellingham
England
World Cup
Brazil1 - 2Norway
melmel
melmel@melmel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5 Jul 2026

Fell asleep at half time and woke up in the 82nd minute, but from the first half and final minutes I saw, I was entertained

Player of the match
Erling Haaland
Norway
World Cup
Argentina3 - 2Cape Verde Islands
melmel
melmel@melmel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4 Jul 2026

What a game, 3 goals in extra time is crazy. I love this sport so much. Great game from Cape Verde to hold Argentina back

Player of the match
Vózinha
Cape Verde Islands
World Cup
Portugal2 - 1Croatia
melmel
melmel@melmel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3 Jul 2026

Really good game

Player of the match
Ivan Perišić
Croatia
World Cup
Mexico2 - 0Ecuador
melmel
melmel@melmel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1 Jul 2026

Haven’t seen Mexico play such beautiful football in so long, tears in my eyes man

Player of the match
Gilberto Mora
Mexico